Trump Admits to Obstructing Justice

Nothing has played out until Mueller gives his report.
Will his report on Russian Interference include:

Why Comey and Obama knew about the interference yet said / did nothing, like he and Barry did in 2009?

His 'Scooter Libby' indictments?

His 'Flynn' disaster?

His conflict of interests, his team's conflicts?

The Trump Haters on his team - not JUST the one he fired?

:p

He's talking about all the USMB wingnuts and Trumpanzees.
4i6Ckte.gif

upload_2017-12-3_18-15-9.png

What a laugh. He didn't say to comey "drop the investigation". He asked him to go lightly. Huuuge difference A difference you silly people ignore.
He did ask him to drop the investigation.

"I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go," Trump said, according to a memo written by Comey and reported by the New York Times. "He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go."
How is knowing that someone lied a crime?
If Trump knew that Flynn had lied to the FBI, then him asking Comey to go easy on him is obstruction of justice.
According to what law? Provide text please.
Fuck you, go find it yourself.

I'm not going to go on Google searches because you're too much of a retard to know anything. Or you're just trolling.

It doesn't make a difference to me if you ever understand. Trump's in serious legal jeopardy whether you want to believe it or not.

I'm sure he's REAL worried!

You need something more concrete than a dirty look or an "I hope."

No I don't. I'm not a prosecutor. I have seen enough to know that Trump corruptly tried to influence the investigation into Flynn. As have we all.

"Something like a direct order"

Comey already testified that he took it as an order. So, if your hopes are hinged on anyone on the planet (that is not one of Trump's volunteer mommies) believing the pathological liar over Comey, then i think you are in for some disappointment.
Maybe Comey thinks a dirty look is an order, too!

What a bizarre thing to say. Are you high? Nobody has to add anything imaginary to this. He was given a directive straight from the mealy little mouth of the president. he testified to Congress that he took it as an order, which makes perfect sense to everyone.

If Trumps lawyers are as terrible at this as you are, he's fucked.

What a bizarre thing to say. Are you high? Nobody has to add anything imaginary to this. He was given a directive straight from the mealy little mouth of the president. he testified to Congress that he took it as an order, which makes perfect sense to everyone.

If Trumps lawyers are as terrible at this as you are, he's fucked.
Saying "I hope" doesn't sound like a directive. But hey, we'll see if Trump gets convicted.

I won't hold my breath.

If I say "I hope it doesn't rain," am I giving an order? To whom?

I'll predict right now what the Mueller report is going to find:

Conspiracy against the United States
Obstruction of justice
Treason
Money laundering - BIGLY!
Election law violations

The people in serious trouble:

Trump
Don, Jr.
Jared
Flynn
Pence
Priebus
Manafort
Guliani - possibly

Don't know yet about:

Papadopolous
Carter Page
Eric Trump
Ivanka Trump
Lewandowski

Feel free to bookmark this so that you can throw it in my face when I'm wrong.
4i6Ckte.gif

EDIT TO ADD: WH Council Don McGhan may also be in some trouble. Same with Sean Spicer.

Last edited:
"Bush was too tough on you guys, we'll be nice to you"....not butt kissing?

He never said that. You continue to be an inveterate liar.

If they were resetting to be tougher, why not a "Fuck you Commies" button?

Why didn't Trump take that stance?

He never said that.

The Hillary reset button was saying that.

Why didn't Trump take that stance?

Or Hillary or Obama.........

Of course, Hillary and Obama did take that stance, and put the screws to Putin. While Obama poured sanctions onto the dictator, Congress had to actually pass a law to keep Trump from unilaterally easing sanctions.

But in the bizarro world of Trump's 30 million mommies, these represent the same thing.

Of course, Hillary and Obama did take that stance, and put the screws to Putin.

How many years did they spend kissing Putin's ass before they put the screws to him?

While Obama poured sanctions onto the dictator,

Obama promised to be more flexible with a dictator? Wow, that was a mistake, wasn't it?

11. I think when we focus exclusively on the criminality aspect, we (continue to) miss how these efforts essentially aided and abetted a hostile foreign state who attacked our country. That is the big picture.

Yup. Southpaw said it very well:

View attachment 164212

Benefitted? How?
You know how.

Sorry. Not going to continue to repeat myself when every IC official has been laying this out for months and months.

You know how.

Was it a couple of hundred thousand dollars of Facebook ads versus over $1 billion spent by Hillary and the DNC?

What a laugh. He didn't say to comey "drop the investigation". He asked him to go lightly. Huuuge difference A difference you silly people ignore.
He did ask him to drop the investigation.

"I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go," Trump said, according to a memo written by Comey and reported by the New York Times. "He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go."

Lol. According to a memo. From the same corrupt fbi agent who said the hillary broke the law but didnt see a need to proceed further. Uh...sure.
Comey is a Republican, Mueller is a Republican. Neither are corrupt, or have been accused of being corrupt.

The Petraeus precedent, dude. He wasn't prosecuted for doing MUCH worse: willfully sharing classified information with a reporter/his mistress. Because Republicans wouldn't get on board with prosecuting someone who they had hopes of running for POTUS.

It's not illegal to have a private server.

Clinton destroyed phones, bleech bitted hard drives, destroyed govt emails. Yes, that is criminal activity along with passing classified info. But somehow, comey had compassion for her. No, she did much worse. The lack of integrity in mueller and comey has been out there for all to see for years.

Forum List

Back