Leaked Trump Transition Emails

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Emails, emails, emails!

Leaked White House Transition Emails: Russia Threw U.S. Election for Trump

A transition advisor to President Donald Trump wrote in an email weeks before his inauguration that sanctions would make it difficult to ease relations with Russia, “which has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him.” In emails obtained by the New York Times, transition advisor K.T. McFarland sought to coordinate with other members of the Trump transition team in the wake of sanctions intended to punish the Kremlin for interfering in the U.S. presidential election. “If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” McFarland wrote to Thomas P. Bossert, who currently serves as Trump’s homeland security adviser. Bossert—who forwarded the exchange to future National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, future Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, future senior strategist Stephen Bannon, and future press secretary Sean Spicer, all of whom have since left the administration—urged other transition officials to “defend election legitimacy now.” The White House said McFarland’s email was intended to express the opinion of Democrats, not herself.

When are you going to admit that Trump won because he was simply much better candidate and a winner... as he continues to be.

Instead you let ABC - anything but correct news propagandize you over and over again.

On the other hand it's always a pleasure to observe the continuation of the groundhog day of infinite butthurt.

You go guy!

It's more important than ever that y'all keep throwing crap out there!

It's all that's left for the dummycrats.

Natasha Bertrand‏Verified account @NatashaBertrand

Spicer knew. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/russia-mcfarland-flynn-trump-emails.html …

DQEe_giWsAAdPkb.jpg

2:01 PM - 2 Dec 2017

Boom! Everything Bob Mueller needs for an Obstruction of Justice indictment in one tweet. Thank you, @realDonaldTrump!

Tea Pain added,

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!
354 replies 2,851 retweets 7,085 likes

Now I can't drink White Russians cuz the fucking democrats will try to crucify me!

They're pretty damn yummy too.

Boom! Everything Bob Mueller needs for an Obstruction of Justice indictment in one tweet. Thank you, @realDonaldTrump!

Tea Pain added,

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!

This tweet is a problem for Trump even if his followers will not admit it. Trump asked the head of the FBI to go easy on a man that Trump himself knew had lied to the same FBI?

Tea Pain added,

This tweet is a problem for Trump even if his followers will not admit it. Trump asked the head of the FBI to go easy on a man that Trump himself knew had lied to the same FBI?

Also, if Trump knew that Flynn had lied to the FBI, would he not be legally and ethically obligated to report it?

The wingnuts here were laughing when I started this thread 2 weeks ago.

They're not laughing any more.

But I am!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back