Trump Admits That He Didn't Know if the Vaccines Would Work

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

Translation: You continue to be scared shitless Trump will win are are DESPERATELY trying to turn his supporters against him.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but from Day One his supporters have spoken out about the vaccine and have made claims it's killing / injuring millions of people. I would like them to reconcile those feelings with his own words. I'm not holding my breath, of course.
Ah, I get you. Nah, I doubt they will see your meaning. You have to have some wit about you to see the world in color. You can't expect a fish to climb a tree buddy.

Trump is not a scientist. I doubt he knows the first thing about engineering a vaccine.
So? Are you saying the only things presidents need to concern themselves with is stuff they know?

Why did Trump reject Fauci's advice on the EUA?

Trump needs to be held accountable. Jordan needs to subpeana him and the execs at big pharma. Follow the money.

So? Are you saying the only things presidents need to concern themselves with is stuff they know?

Why did Trump reject Fauci's advice on the EUA?

Trump needs to be held accountable. Jordan needs to subpeana him and the execs at big pharma. Follow the money.
You're clearly looking to pick a fight with a Trump supporter, so go find one. Lol

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
stable-genius-mr-ed.gif

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

Trump Admits That He Didn't Know if the Vaccines Would Work​

No one did dummy....

Not picking a fight. Just posting my opinions.
Something about your posts led me to believe that you think I'm one of his people. I'm not. I go issue by issue and don't have loyalty to anyone.

With this particular issue I think it's kind of silly to blame Trump. I also thought it was silly to blame him for Covid in general. We have more air traffic than any nation on Earth by magnitudes, and we have most of the biggest airports, all next to giant cities. We were always going to get bent over by Covid.

Partisans do themselves a disservice when they desperately try to find any connection they can to blame a rival politician for something that was mostly or entirely out of their control. Both sides are extremely guilty of this. It just makes everything look dishonest and ugly. I wouldn't trust a single one of you people as far as I could throw you.

I can't answer that question but what I do contend is that anyone who complains about the Trump vaccine being deadly need to point their fingers at Trump....but of course cults have pure cult leaders so that will never happen.

By that logic, those that swear by the vaccines should likewise point their fingers at Trump and give him all the credit...but TDS sufferers are incapable of that.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but from Day One his supporters have spoken out about the vaccine and have made claims it's killing / injuring millions of people. I would like them to reconcile those feelings with his own words. I'm not holding my breath, of course.
His supporters ain't reasonable people. No critical thinking skills whatsoever.

LOL... Taz me's endless march on Trump continues... I sure would like to be a fly on his wall in November when Trump gets elected again for the 3rd time...
He seems convinced that y'alls loyalty to Trump will hand the Democrats another victory. He may not like Trump, but he definitely doesn't like the Democrats either.

Something about your posts led me to believe that you think I'm one of his people. I'm not. I go issue by issue and don't have loyalty to anyone.

Good to hear.

With this particular issue I think it's kind of silly to blame Trump. I also thought it was silly to blame him for Covid in general. We have more air traffic than any nation on Earth by magnitudes, and we have most of the biggest airports, all next to giant cities. We were always going to get bent over by Covid.

Trump was president. He fed pharma our tax money. He didn't listen to his experts and he bullied his own agencies to push approval.

He told America the virus was no big deal while at the same time telling Woodward how dangerous it was.

He cuddled up to praised Xi when the virus first came out that happened to coincide with Ivanka's fast tracked patents and the Chinese bank account Trump lied about having.

Partisans do themselves a disservice when they desperately try to find any connection they can to blame a rival politician for something that was mostly or entirely out of their control. Both sides are extremely guilty of this. It just makes everything look dishonest and ugly. I wouldn't trust a single one of you people as far as I could throw you.
COVID response and vaccine creation were completely under Trump's control as president.

Don't get me wrong. Trump did some good things during the pandemic but ultimately he is responsible...especially when it involves him lying to the American people.

There were many players, and we know that no one near to Trump ever told him about chloroquine's link to anti-coronavirus activity known as early as the summer of 2000. The Jesuit Elf, Fauci, had to have known about it, because it was reported at an International Symposium given in Philadelphia that year. Kadlec also would have known.

'Robert Kadlec was Trump's assistant secretary for Preparedness and Response of Health and Human Services and de facto supervisor of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), which invested an astonishing $955 million in the biotech startup.
I posed the question: "Might Dr. Fauci's experiments have helped create the pandemic that President Donald Trump has now appointed him to manage?"
Throughout the Bush administration and during the Obama and Trump administration leading up to 2020, neocons and intelligence agency lobbyists used a series of cunning strategies to enlarge the Pentagon's power during public health emergencies in ways that would only become apparent during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The government adopted the Pandemic Crisis Action Plan (PanCAP) in 2018 and heavily revised it in 2020, giving the National Security Council increased powers during declared Public Health Emergencies
....'
(RFK Jr., The Wuhan Cover-Up, pp. 3, 11, 118)

He seems convinced that y'alls loyalty to Trump will hand the Democrats another victory. He may not like Trump, but he definitely doesn't like the Democrats either.
He needs to realize today's republican is as close to a democrat as they ever were... and its hurting our nation... the peoples only hope is an outsider like Trump...

By that logic, those that swear by the vaccines should likewise point their fingers at Trump and give him all the credit...but TDS sufferers are incapable of that.
He should get credit. Buried under the lies, rhetoric and partison attacks Trump did some good things to get the vaccine rolling out.

I didn't realize that people who took the vaccine didn't give him credit but I suppose there are a few that didn't.

Forum List

Back