Trump Admits That He Didn't Know if the Vaccines Would Work

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

Magaturds have never held their fat, orange bag O' shit accountable for anything, and they never will. :rolleyes: Hypocrites.

Good to hear.

Trump was president. He fed pharma our tax money. He didn't listen to his experts and he bullied his own agencies to push approval.

He told America the virus was no big deal while at the same time telling Woodward how dangerous it was.

He cuddled up to praised Xi when the virus first came out that happened to coincide with Ivanka's fast tracked patents and the Chinese bank account Trump lied about having.

COVID response and vaccine creation were completely under Trump's control as president.

Don't get me wrong. Trump did some good things during the pandemic but ultimately he is responsible...especially when it involves him lying to the American people.
Trump is one man, and he can't blink without creating controversy. I think some of you forget that sometimes. What any one human being can do in a nation of over 330 million is limited, even if they are the president. That's how I feel anyway. I think all of you blame individual politicians too much without understanding that that there are massive mechanisms moving all the time.

Trump is one man. I think some of you forget that sometimes. What any one human being can do in a nation of over 330 million is limited, even if they are the president. That's how I feel anyway. I think all of you blame politicians too much without understanding that that there are massive mechanisms moving all the time.
Yes, BARDA was one of them.

Here's a thought. Maybe Saint Fauci shouldn't have sent millions to a Chinese Army bioweapons lab which resulted in MILLIONS dead and TRILLIONS of destroyed wealth.

The millions dead - is probably an exaggeration.

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

You anti-vaxxers should be in jail.

He should get credit. Buried under the lies, rhetoric and partison attacks Trump did some good things to get the vaccine rolling out.

I didn't realize that people who took the vaccine didn't give him credit but I suppose there are a few that didn't.
I'm one of those that give him credit for Warp Speed, even though it was his only opinion.

How could Trump have possibly known? Is it Trump’s fault that the vaccines are garbage?
because he stood between dr fauci and dr brix for an hour every day running his stupid mouth. fauci NEVER claimed the vaccines were more than 90% effective, and my observation is that this seems correct.

Nice cheap shot Tazbro....15 yard penalty and ejection.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but from Day One his supporters have spoken out about the vaccine and have made claims it's killing / injuring millions of people. I would like them to reconcile those feelings with his own words. I'm not holding my breath, of course.
Ok, my take is he was doing what he thought was the right thing to do for the American people at the time....
unlike now when this president purposely screws us over again and again...and is the master of lies about the vaccine not Trump.

because he stood between dr fauci and dr brix for an hour every day running his stupid mouth. fauci NEVER claimed the vaccines were more than 90% effective, and my observation is that this seems correct.
Take your head out of your rumpart looneybin.

ask him. i guarantee that the answer will be "i know more about the vaccines than the doctors. " i really hate to make fun of this disabled dunning kreuger victim, but his gut feelings killed a million americans. and you want that back?
Actually, we all seem to know more about the clot shot than the "doctors" rumpart. We stopped taking them.

ask him. i guarantee that the answer will be "i know more about the vaccines than the doctors. " i really hate to make fun of this disabled dunning kreuger victim, but his gut feelings killed a million americans. and you want that back?
I'm not a Trump supporter.

Fauci had different advice at different times for a biological weapon. People in fields of work with experience know the rules of it. The only thing we got out of it was more mistrust of government including the CDC. We learned that totalitarian politicians exist and that peasants can go insane on others for being vaxxed or not vaxxed. We took the infant step towards ratting out people as all totalitarian states become. Many peasants do not trust their fellow peasants even more. And frankly, many are not forgetting. Getting even or vengeance comes in many flavors. The COVID agenda is one of them.

Lets be a bit realistic here...

A German Research Lab using German tax money came up with the Vaccine that US used most..
1702572325577.png

First starters the first on that list received no hand out from 'Warp Speed'. It sold them vaccines but the biggest had handout went to GlaxoSmithKline (got $2.1bn) and produce nothing... Noravax got the second highest... Moderna the third... Astrazenica got over a billion and delivered nothing.. Trump Admin just chucked cash at anyone who walked in...

Don't worry about Moderna, they won it on the backend..

Operation Warp Speed - Wikipedia.

Vaccine works and economically you were going to get screwed without it as a country. There is huge evidence that the vaccine worked. We just compare areas with high adoption rates to low adoption rates.

So the rest of the World was getting this vaccine away way and they had no problem filling order books... Trump Administration did fuck all..

Ha . Ha . Ha... funny stuff right here fellas...

Damned if you do

This story is based on esoterica and Big Pharma impunity from liability. It can go on forever. It would stop immediately were true SARS2 origins known.

Forum List

Back