Trump Admits Kavanaugh Unqualified

You're just sad, Syndi. Don't you like how you leftist women demand to not be treated as sex objects, then one after another you make up rape accusations over political disagreements. You're shameless over your own actions, racist bitch
Are you sad, Fake Libertarian? You sound sad.
4i6Ckte.gif

Are you sad, Fake Libertarian? You sound sad.
4i6Ckte.gif

How am I a "fake libertarian" again? Without that, you said nothing but your eight year old insults.

We do know from this post you don't know how to capitalize.

BTW, you're not a liberal, I am. You're an authoritarian leftist

You're just sad, Syndi. Don't you like how you leftist women demand to not be treated as sex objects, then one after another you make up rape accusations over political disagreements. You're shameless over your own actions, racist bitch

Hey, guy, Aldo Raine , I meant to give your little girl heart a trigger warning. Sorry, I forgot. Next time, .... LOL, fucking racist

If you were treated remotely like Kavanaugh at the hearing you'd do a lot more than cry and Democrats would scream bloody murder if it happened to them. That the Kavanaugh hearings with what we know are fake accusations shows how you prostitute yourself for your party, you're sick.

Fake accusations? Yes. Or explain how he raped a woman in Kentucky in her 40s when he was 20 and lived in Maryland with no evidence they were ever near each other. Or the ding bat who suddenly remembered him after decades of not mentioning an assault with her husband or anyone else. Then the best was the woman who went to 10 rape parties, then was raped. Sssssurrreeeeeee, hooker.

Again, leftist women are pathetic, you want to not be treated as sex objects, then you make yourself to be false sexual victims with shallow lies, and you personally are fine with that because you're a prostitute

Attention, surada , trigger warning! Trigger warning!

Damn, I was too late. Sorry about that. You were already triggered. Don't you have prostitution to do for the Democrat party victimizing yourself for the cause or something or is it your day off?

We do know from this post you don't know how to capitalize.
So I'm not a real libertarian because you don't know how to capitalize. Got it, Syndi.

Synthaholic .

So what grade did you drop out of school? Apparently it was before capitalization. Damn you're dumb.

Both of those sentences are true. I believe in libertarian ideology, I'm not a member of the Libertarian party. Here's a guide you won't understand:

Attention, surada , trigger warning! Trigger warning!

Damn, I was too late. Sorry about that. You were already triggered. Don't you have prostitution to do for the Democrat party victimizing yourself for the cause or something or is it your day off?

Wow. You're just trash.

Wow. You're just trash.

I pointed out that you prostitute your sex for the Democrat party. You want to not be sex objects, but there is nothing more sex object than you supporting women you know are making false sex claims, like the three lying leftist bitches in Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing.

You're clearly the trash, dingbat.

1) Woman in her 40s in Kentucky with zero evidence 20 year old Kavanaugh and she were ever near each other

2) Woman who suddenly remembered attack she never mentioned to her husband or her friends who were with her, those friends said nothing happened

3) Woman who said she knowingly attended 10 rape parties, then was shocked when she was raped at the 11th.

They are all lame, and you're total trash to use sex so blatantly for something to get your way

Forum List

Back