Trump Admits Kavanaugh Unqualified

So why is he on SCOTUS if he was so bad?
You just answered your own question. That is precisely why Trump pushed him through. He was hoping the guy would view Trump as his savior and so be in Trump's pocket forever. But as usual, the mentally ill orange slob thought he was running the con but was being conned himself.
A huge fucking lie, of course. When you demostrate the ability to read minds, perhaps will consider what you post.
No mind reading needed. Trump literally described it himself, in his own words.

I think more will come out. How did Brett's massive debts disappear overnight?

Kavannah is well qualified. The guy sat on the DC Court of Appeals. That's pretty much a steppingstone to the SCOTUS.

This is just Trump's usual tantrum when a court doesn't rule his way. He does this all the time.

The real issue is that most of the time, the Prog radical judges are lined up with the Prog politicians. And for some reason when there is a question of an agenda not like by Prog, some Prog radical judge shows up to turn the agenda away. Non Repubs judges do it, but very sparingly compared to them. Kavanaugh should have venom in him for what he put up with at his nomination hearing.

You just answered your own question. That is precisely why Trump pushed him through. He was hoping the guy would view Trump as his savior and so be in Trump's pocket forever. But as usual, the mentally ill orange slob thought he was running the con but was being conned himself.
A huge fucking lie, of course. When you demostrate the ability to read minds, perhaps will consider what you post.
Lie

The alternative in 2016 was even more childish and probably is a murderer.
And right there is why none of you have any right to complain about Kanaugh.
I am not complaining about Kavanaugh. I think he's very well-qualified and a great selection to the court.

Just because he doesn't do what Trump wants him to do doesn't mean he's a bad justice or not qualified. Trump threw a fit about a Gorsuch opinion, when he is probably the best justice appointed in the last 30 years.

Lie
Oh no! Bripat called me a liar. I will let the noncultists decide.

The alternative in 2016 was even more childish and probably is a murderer.
And right there is why none of you have any right to complain about Kanaugh.
I am not complaining about Kavanaugh. I think he's very well-qualified and a great selection to the court.

Just because he doesn't do what Trump wants him to do doesn't mean he's a bad justice or not qualified. Trump threw a fit about a Gorsuch opinion, when he is probably the best justice appointed in the last 30 years.
Kavanaugh has always been a political operator more than a judge. That, in and of itself, should have disqualified him for a SCOTUS nomination.

Trumpers will only venture into this thread to try to derail it, or troll. You watch. And the mods will let them.

Right on cue. It's like you're a puppet and Synthaholic holds the strings.

The only thing synthaholic is holding is her penis.

Oh look, a little attack poodle.

At least I am not a lib pussy.

Trumpers will only venture into this thread to try to derail it, or troll. You watch. And the mods will let them.

Right on cue. It's like you're a puppet and Synthaholic holds the strings.

The only thing synthaholic is holding is her penis.

Oh look, a little attack poodle.

At least I am not a lib pussy.

Just a pussy I guess.

Are we going to endure quotes alleged to the former administration for the next four years while the current administration falls apart? There should be free counseling available to lefties who can't let go of their hatred.

Forum List

Back