Trump admits he is part of the 47%

In the debate last night, Hillary brought up the reason Trump won't release his returns......He pays no taxes
The only tax returns ever released by Trump showed him paying ZERO Federal Income Tax

Trump smirked and said it shows how smart he is

We have a word for those who don't pay taxes.......FREELOADER

So you're claiming he's on disability and food stamps now?

37399862.jpg

I don't know if he claims disability.....He is hiding his taxes

In the debate last night, Hillary brought up the reason Trump won't release his returns......He pays no taxes
The only tax returns ever released by Trump showed him paying ZERO Federal Income Tax

And it's his fault if he's paid no Federal taxes?
I'm sure you use every tax law in your favor or are you that dumb?
Blame Congress, not Trump.

Doesn't EVERYONE in the 47% use the tax code to avoid paying taxes?

Trump is a bigger FREELOADER than any of them

A family making $20,000 a year doesn't have a team of lawyers fighting to make sure they don't pay taxes
Trump also provides careers and jobs to thousands of Americans whilst Hillary favors policies that do the opposite.

Trump stiffs his suppliers and fleeces the public at bogus Trump University....some career
NAFTA and Goldman-Sachs.

A family making $20,000 a year doesn't have a team of lawyers fighting to make sure they don't pay taxes
Trump also provides careers and jobs to thousands of Americans whilst Hillary favors policies that do the opposite.

Trump stiffs his suppliers and fleeces the public at bogus Trump University....some career
NAFTA and Goldman-Sachs.

What do they have to do with Freeloader Donny?

NAFTA and Goldman-Sachs.

What do they have to do with Freeloader Donny?
Globalism...I know you're not dumb so stop acting it.

Doesn't EVERYONE in the 47% use the tax code to avoid paying taxes? Trump is a bigger FREELOADER than any of them. A family making $20,000 a year doesn't have a team of lawyers fighting to make sure they don't pay taxes
Good. Because the family making $20,000 per year is the one using the endless unconstitutional government services. Not the Donald Trumps. So those family's using the services should be the one's paying for them.

How many unconstitutional government services does Freeloader Donny get when he uses government to exercise eminent domain so he can build another golf course?
Has he done that? How many times? Don't just make shit up - add a link to a reliable source.

To me, it wasn't about his tax returns even though his business deals are a threat to national security. But his GOP base admires him for not paying his taxes, he's stiffing veterans, schools and the country.
It's disgraceful that Republicans are fine with that. What kind of people are they. He calls stiffing the country "good business". Like he stiffs his workers.

I don't want to be stiffed.
News for you deano, there are a lot of us that just don't give a shit.

Lot's of us know that the income tax amendment was passed by some shady shit, and wasn't even passed legitimately, so we just don't care.

I know you don't care, or won't ever look it up, but it was never properly ratified, it was a scam.

In essence, the income tax amendment is indentured servitude, so you will have a hard time getting a lot of folks to care.

So you're claiming he's on disability and food stamps now?

37399862.jpg

I don't know if he claims disability.....He is hiding his taxes
It is pretty obvious that you are on the government take. I assume this is why you are so fearful that these programs that promote a lazy attitude toward life are so important to you.

It actually is smart, but...

To those that believe in the system, it is definitely demeaning when your ruler does not pay taxes but demands that you do.

The other highly popular speculation on why Trump will not release his tax returns is because he is actually broke. Honestly I believe it is both.

I mean hell, what are they going to do with the taxes anyway? Waste it by bailing out banks? Hand it over to the FED? Piss it away on foreign adventurism?

It's a black hole in the end.

I mean hell, what are they going to do with the taxes anyway? Waste it by bailing out banks? Hand it over to the FED? Piss it away on foreign adventurism?

I agree. Although...

An admitted crony capitalist is asking to be the ruler of over 300 million human beings, and he doesn't pay taxes, but is still going to try and head a government which collects taxation from its citizens.

You do not see anything wrong with that?

Republicans admire him for that.

I agree. Although...

An admitted crony capitalist is asking to be the ruler of over 300 million human beings, and he doesn't pay taxes, but is still going to try and head a government which collects taxation from its citizens.

Oh Definitely. I Agree. But to me, It is a matter of degree.

By now, you know me, I'm not an ideologue, I'm a pragmatist. If you are comparing two crony capitalists, who is more the crony? The one that openly criticizes their slave master, or the one that stays silent?

https://www.ft.com/content/309aecce-835e-11e6-8897-2359a58ac7a5

Fed on ropes as Yellen seeks to fend off Trump blows
Populist attacks from all sides make central bank vulnerable to calls to rein it in, say analysts

After a fusillade of excoriating and in many ways unprecedented attacks on the Federal Reserve by the Republican presidential candidate, Janet Yellen, the US central bank’s chair, finally hit back.

By signing up you confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions, cookie policy and privacy policy.

Ms Yellen last Wednesday dismissed as emphatically wrong Donald Trump’s claims that she and her institution were keeping short-term interest rates low at the behest of the Obama administration. “Partisan politics play no role in our decisions,” she declared.

Mr Trump is throwing punches at a time when the US central bank is under assault from both sides of the partisan divide, and at a time when polling suggests public confidence in its leadership has declined during a subpar economic recovery.

Some experts say the Fed is vulnerable and that the populist attacks could fuel demands by politicians for tighter constraints on its policy freedoms. Mr Trump “is tossing a lot of fuel on the fire”, says Sarah Binder, a professor of political science at George Washington University. “It intensifies the partisan criticism of the Fed and keeps the Fed in the politicians’ crosshairs.”

Last edited:

I agree. Although...

By know, you now me, I'm not an ideologue, I'm a pragmatist. If you are comparing two crony capitalists, who is more the crony? The one that openly criticizes their slave master, or the one that stays silent?

know
nō/
verb
  1. 1.
    be aware of through observation, inquiry, or information.
    "most people know that CFCs can damage the ozone layer"
    synonyms: be aware, realize, be conscious, be informed; More
  2. 2.
    have developed a relationship with (someone) through meeting and spending time with them; be familiar or friendly with.
    "he knew and respected Laura"
    synonyms: be acquainted with, have met, be familiar with
now

adverb
at the present time or moment:
You are now using a dictionary.
without further delay; immediately; at once:

I agree. Although...

By know, you now me, I'm not an ideologue, I'm a pragmatist. If you are comparing two crony capitalists, who is more the crony? The one that openly criticizes their slave master, or the one that stays silent?

know
nō/
verb
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
    have developed a relationship with (someone) through meeting and spending time with them; be familiar or friendly with.
now

adverb
Of course, in the morning I don't proof read as much as I should when I have these bad migraines.

I agree. Although...

know
nō/
verb
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
now

adverb
Of course, in the morning I don't proof read as much as I should when I have these bad migraines.
its ok, anyone with even half a brain knows it was a typo.
I was just playing with it. Too good to pass up first thing in the morning.
Might not be as funny after I finish my pot of coffee and my 3 monster energy drinks.

Spitting in the rubes faces

Trump: 'I'm smart' for not paying taxes

Donald Trump: 'I'm smart' for not paying taxes - CNNPolitics.com

Trump is "smart" for not paying taxes
A family of four making $20,000 is a bunch of freeloaders because they don't pay taxes
The poor and middle class are over taxed.
What's Hillary's plan based on the debate?

Read her fucking tax plan....it's on her website

Then start a thread on it

Spitting in the rubes faces

Trump: 'I'm smart' for not paying taxes

Donald Trump: 'I'm smart' for not paying taxes - CNNPolitics.com

Trump is "smart" for not paying taxes
A family of four making $20,000 is a bunch of freeloaders because they don't pay taxes
The poor and middle class are over taxed.
What's Hillary's plan based on the debate?

Read her fucking tax plan....it's on her website

Then start a thread on it
Does NOT deal with Off-Shoring or Business Visas.
All the training programs on earth can NOT force a business to hire an American.

Forum List

Back