Trump admits he is part of the 47%

Doesn't EVERYONE in the 47% use the tax code to avoid paying taxes?

Trump is a bigger FREELOADER than any of them

A family making $20,000 a year doesn't have a team of lawyers fighting to make sure they don't pay taxes
Trump also provides careers and jobs to thousands of Americans whilst Hillary favors policies that do the opposite.

Trump stiffs his suppliers and fleeces the public at bogus Trump University....some career
NAFTA and Goldman-Sachs.

What do they have to do with Freeloader Donny?
Globalism...I know you're not dumb so stop acting it.

What does that have to do with Freeloader Donny paying no taxes?

Oh Definitely. I Agree. But to me, It is a matter of degree.

By now, you know me, I'm not an ideologue, I'm a pragmatist. If you are comparing two crony capitalists, who is more the crony? The one that openly criticizes their slave master, or the one that stays silent?

*sigh*

System whores never realize when they are system trapped. Now the shitty people of this nation have resorted to scaling cronyism?

Spitting in the rubes faces

Trump: 'I'm smart' for not paying taxes

Donald Trump: 'I'm smart' for not paying taxes - CNNPolitics.com

Trump is "smart" for not paying taxes
A family of four making $20,000 is a bunch of freeloaders because they don't pay taxes
The poor and middle class are over taxed.
What's Hillary's plan based on the debate?

Read her fucking tax plan....it's on her website

Then start a thread on it
Does NOT deal with Off-Shoring or Business Visas.
All the training programs on earth can NOT force a business to hire an American.
It can be done.
Check the requirements for a non citizen to take a job in Canada.
Does not stop it completely, but it sure does put the brakes on the whole thing.

Looks like Trump is on the left hand side

-47_percent-forty_seven_percent-poverty_line-income_taxes-capital_gains-sgen584_low.jpg

In the debate last night, Hillary brought up the reason Trump won't release his returns......He pays no taxes
The only tax returns ever released by Trump showed him paying ZERO Federal Income Tax

Trump smirked and said it shows how smart he is

We have a word for those who don't pay taxes.......FREELOADER

I agree that paying no tax when you make that much is purely wrong, however I would save the designation of freeloader for those that do nothing, collect government assistance and then have the nerve to call someone that produces income a freeloader.
The free loader is the one that does not pay tax and does not support themselves. Donald supports himself rather nicely, he is not a drain on society.

Let's be clear here. I don't have any problem with how Trump makes his money. That is what it is. I have a problem with the fact that the man has no "skin in the game" when it comes to federal income taxes. That said, when I think about Trump paying no taxes -- at any point in time, seeing as at every point in time, he's earned far more than I have --- and receiving the same things I do from the Federal Government, if not more, he looks like a freeloader to me, and in my book, one either is or is not a freeloader. There are no degrees of freeloader, and, frankly, someone earning hundreds of millions of dollars a year, has no business being a freeloader. Period.

What Trump gets in return for paying no federal income taxes:
  • He gets FAA services that allow him to fly that 757 of his all over the nation just like everyone else who flies safely on commercial airlines.
  • Het gets all the same military protections everyone else who pays for it does.
  • He got a dead Osama Bin Laden just like the rest of us who pay taxes roughly commensurate our earnings.
  • He gets a Senator and a Congressperson to represent him in Congress.
  • He gets weather reports that tell him when a hurricane is headed toward his homes.
  • He gets FEMA and other organizations clearing roads, rescuing and helping flood victims in Baton Rouge so he can drive to a photo op with people who actually paid their share of taxes.
  • He gets roads built so folks can drive to his for-profit clubs.
  • He gets the Federal Reserve of the U.S. combating inflation so his dollars are worth something.
  • He gets military veterans to whom he can pander even though, unlike the rest of us, he pays no federal income taxes to support them, not while they are serving nor after they've served.
  • He gets people who are educated enough for him to hire them to work in his businesses.
  • He gets medications are safe to use.
  • He gets intellectual property laws that protect the Trump brand that allows him, via licensing deals, to generate the lion's share of the net worth on which he pays no taxes.
  • He gets courthouses in which he can sue people whom he doesn't want to pay.
At the end of the day, what it comes down to is the man wants you and me to pay his salary as President, a salary that will come from our tax payments, yet he effectively doesn't pay federal income taxes.

Last edited:

-47_percent-forty_seven_percent-poverty_line-income_taxes-capital_gains-sgen584_low.jpg
what a cute picture, typical liberal bullshit.
lets look at it shall we?
the retired guy,
are you suggesting that after working, saving, paying into social security and paying taxes for 40 or so years, collecting on social security is taking a handout? Funny but, I seem to recall social security being a contribution that is not included in the taxes (although its still forced) and is intended as almost a savings plan for retirement. It is by definition an entitlement if you work and pay into it.
The veteran.
I guess that after being injured trying to defend our constitution, you would consider his disability payments as a handout? do you think he actually earned them? He is entitled.
The college student, I made it through college without having to collect money from the government, why cant others? I worked two job while in school just so I could afford to live on oodles of noodles. Sometimes I would really splurge and buy a pack of hot dogs or something. However, if the handouts are used to help them survive through college, and when they leave college they become productive citizens, the that money might have been well spent.
The guy that lost his job. In the first place he should have been saving in order to have something to live on while he found another job, regardless of that, he and his employer had been contributing to unemployment so that he would get a little something to live on during the rough period. paid for by him, entitled to collect.

now go find an accurate picture that shows miss cornrow sitting on her stoop smoking a joint while her ghetto hood rats all run around seeing what they can steal. Miss cornrow never worked, never plans to work.

the retired guy,
are you suggesting that after working, saving, paying into social security and paying taxes for 40 or so years, collecting on social security is taking a handout? Funny but, I seem to recall social security being a contribution that is not included in the taxes (although its still forced) and is intended as almost a savings plan for retirement. It is by definition an entitlement if you work and pay into it.
The veteran.
I guess that after being injured trying to defend our constitution, you would consider his disability payments as a handout? do you think he actually earned them? He is entitled.
The college student, I made it through college without having to collect money from the government, why cant others? I worked two job while in school just so I could afford to live on oodles of noodles. Sometimes I would really splurge and buy a pack of hot dogs or something. However, if the handouts are used to help them survive through college, and when they leave college they become productive citizens, the that money might have been well spent.
The guy that lost his job. In the first place he should have been saving in order to have something to live on while he found another job, regardless of that, he and his employer had been contributing to unemployment so that he would get a little something to live on during the rough period. paid for by him, entitled to collect.

now go find an accurate picture that shows miss cornrow sitting on her stoop smoking a joint while her ghetto hood rats all run around seeing what they can steal. Miss cornrow never worked, never plans to work.

Wow

Just imagine how Republicans call the retiree, veteran and college student "freeloaders" because they don't pay federal taxes

Yet, they celebrate Trump and his team of lawyers who figure out how to pay no taxes
That is "being smart"

the retired guy,
The veteran.

Wow

Just imagine how Republicans call the retiree, veteran and college student "freeloaders" because they don't pay federal taxes

Yet, they celebrate Trump and his team of lawyers who figure out how to pay no taxes
That is "being smart"
and this only proves the level of idiocy can always be lowered.
I doubt you will find anyone on the republican side that would consider any of these people free loaders.
You on the other hand are a free loader since you do nothing, never have and have your hand out for your freebies. Thats even if you are legally in this country

In the debate last night, Hillary brought up the reason Trump won't release his returns......He pays no taxes
The only tax returns ever released by Trump showed him paying ZERO Federal Income Tax

I agree that paying no tax when you make that much is purely wrong, however I would save the designation of freeloader for those that do nothing, collect government assistance and then have the nerve to call someone that produces income a freeloader.
The free loader is the one that does not pay tax and does not support themselves. Donald supports himself rather nicely, he is not a drain on society.

Let's be clear here. I don't have any problem with how Trump makes his money. That is what it is. I have a problem with the fact that the man has no "skin in the game" when it comes to federal income taxes. That said, when I think about Trump paying no taxes -- at any point in time, seeing as at every point in time, he's earned far more than I have --- and receiving the same things I do from the Federal Government, if not more, he looks like a freeloader to me, and in my book, one either is or is not a freeloader. There are no degrees of freeloader, and, frankly, someone earning hundreds of millions of dollars a year, has no business being a freeloader. Period.

• He gets FAA services that allow him to fly that 757 of his all over the nation just like everyone else who flies safely on commercial airlines.
  • Het gets all the same military protections everyone else who pays for it does.
  • He got a dead Osama Bin Laden just like the rest of us who pay taxes roughly commensurate our earnings.
  • He gets weather reports that tell him when a hurricane is headed toward his homes.
  • He gets FEMA and other organizations clearing roads, rescuing and helping flood victims in Baton Rouge so he can drive to a photo op with people who actually paid their share of taxes.
  • He gets the Federal Reserve of the U.S. combating inflation so his dollars are worth something.
  • He gets military veterans to whom he can pander even though, unlike the rest of us, he pays no federal income taxes to support them, not while they are serving nor after they've served.
  • He gets people who are educated enough for him to hire them to work in his businesses.
  • He gets intellectual property laws that protect the Trump brand that allows him, via licensing deals, to generate the lion's share of the net worth on which he pays no taxes.
At the end of the day, what it comes down to is the man wants you and me to pay his salary as President, a salary that will come from our tax payments, yet he effectively doesn't pay federal income taxes.
And we KNOW he doesn't pay any Federal because Harry and Hillary said so?

Trump also provides careers and jobs to thousands of Americans whilst Hillary favors policies that do the opposite.

Trump stiffs his suppliers and fleeces the public at bogus Trump University....some career
NAFTA and Goldman-Sachs.

can you prove he pays NO tax?
I assume you have some idea that you pay more. Provide the proof or admit you are an idiot

the retired guy,
The veteran.

Wow

That is "being smart"
I doubt you will find anyone on the republican side that would consider any of these people free loaders.
You on the other hand are a free loader since you do nothing, never have and have your hand out for your freebies. Thats even if you are legally in this country

They are all in the 47% Republicans rant about

Guess Freeloading Donny is too

NAFTA and Goldman-Sachs.

can you prove he pays NO tax?
I assume you have some idea that you pay more. Provide the proof or admit you are an idiot

Trump bragged about it last night....paying no taxes "makes him smart"

Maybe if he released his taxes we could resolve it

No. It's because of the information in the report you'll find here: REPORT TO THE CASINO CONTROL COMMISSION. (see page 37, then go back and look at page 32)

Last edited:

Trump admitted it

the retired guy,
The veteran.

Wow

That is "being smart"

just go ahead and show the links that provide proof that the republicans are ranting about someone that collects social security, or unemployment (the unemployment for life thing is different than the program as intended) or the vet that is collecting disability.
Dont even try to include your welfare collecting backside as an equal to those people that produced in order to receive what they get.

Republicans had a field day mocking Hillary when she claimed she was "dead broke" after leaving the White House
How could someone worth $100 million be dead broke?

Yet Trump, with $10 billion, brags about being "too smart" to pay taxes

the retired guy,
The veteran.

Wow

That is "being smart"

just go ahead and show the links that provide proof that the republicans are ranting about someone that collects social security, or unemployment (the unemployment for life thing is different than the program as intended) or the vet that is collecting disability.
Dont even try to include your welfare collecting backside as an equal to those people that produced in order to receive what they get.

They never said 47% except for retirees, vets, college students are freeloaders. In that case they would claim about 8% are freeloaders

They called the ENTIRE 47% freeloaders

Many folks produce and earn income, but that income is so low it is not taxed. These folks are gleefully referred to as "Freeloaders" by the same folks who think Trump's tax dodge is somehow a noble exercise.

Many folks produce and earn income, but that income is so low it is not taxed. These folks are gleefully referred to as "Freeloaders" by the same folks who think Trump's tax dodge is somehow a noble exercise.
when those people can get more money back than they paid in to taxes, the sit around claiming that some guy only paid a few million in taxes is not paying his fair share, then yes they become ignorant unproductive free loaders

Forum List

Back