Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees

With an amicus brief filed on Friday, the Trump administration is asking the Supreme Court to essentially legalize anti-gay discrimination in the workplace. The brief, from Solicitor General Noel Francisco, argues federal prohibitions on employer discrimination do not extend to protect individuals from being fired or otherwise disenfranchised in the workplace because of their sexual orientation.

Earlier this month, the Justice Department submitted another brief asking the Justices to conclude that Title VII does not protect transgender people from employer discrimination.

———-

The Republican Party is a vile party. They want these people to suffer. They’re trying to ruin their lives.

And you think it would stop there? This is an all white party. Everybody not like them is subject to attack.

I think the most sickening thing of all about what Republicans are trying to do to gay people is that they hide behind their religion. They don’t even believe in Christianity.

What kind of Christian would put babies in cages?

What kind of Christian wants to cut healthcare for sick people?

What kind of Christian wants to “crack down“ on homeless people who already have nothing?

Gay people are just the first step. The first step for their GOP to try to turn America into a kind of quasi-German country from the 1930s.

What is funny is as much as Republicans literally hate and despise gay people, when you bring it up they feel they are being attacked. They’re the ones that are being hurt here. No wonder they elected Donald Trump. He’s just like them.

Can you imagine the hatred Republicans have for doing this to people they don’t even know?

Good, you should not have to keep a freak of nature on your payroll just to keep autistic leftist lawyers from destroying your business.

• Banned
See what I mean? The last two post represent the Republican Party and their hate.

With an amicus brief filed on Friday, the Trump administration is asking the Supreme Court to essentially legalize anti-gay discrimination in the workplace. The brief, from Solicitor General Noel Francisco, argues federal prohibitions on employer discrimination do not extend to protect individuals from being fired or otherwise disenfranchised in the workplace because of their sexual orientation.

Earlier this month, the Justice Department submitted another brief asking the Justices to conclude that Title VII does not protect transgender people from employer discrimination.

———-

The Republican Party is a vile party. They want these people to suffer. They’re trying to ruin their lives.

And you think it would stop there? This is an all white party. Everybody not like them is subject to attack.

I think the most sickening thing of all about what Republicans are trying to do to gay people is that they hide behind their religion. They don’t even believe in Christianity.

What kind of Christian wants to “crack down“ on homeless people who already have nothing?

Gay people are just the first step. The first step for their GOP to try to turn America into a kind of quasi-German country from the 1930s.

What is funny is as much as Republicans literally hate and despise gay people, when you bring it up they feel they are being attacked. They’re the ones that are being hurt here. No wonder they elected Donald Trump. He’s just like them.

Can you imagine the hatred Republicans have for doing this to people they don’t even know?

I have a JD (Juris Doctorate) and I have been protecting workers against all types of discrimination for over 50 years, both as a Union advocate and attorney. I would be astonished if the Supreme Court of the United States went along with Trump . I have already written about this very issue and you can find my best post at the following link (Note: there are a few misspellings. Sorry about that.)

Workplace Discrimination based on Seual Orientation and Gender Identity Must End

I know this one means a lot to you, but I suggest that you relax, enjoy life and wait until the SCOTUS rules. I am convinced you will be pleased with the decision. By the way, I voted for Trump, but from a purely legal perspective he's wrong on this issue.

To any and all who would challenge what I have said: I am addressing this matter solely from a legal vantage point with no consideration to religion or any other factor. If you want to debate the legal analysis, I'm your Huckleberry; otherwise I will not respond. I am sure the SCOTUS will be concerned only with the legal aspects of the case and that is all I wish to discuss at this time.

Last edited:

———-

Go work in Mexico joto.

Cross dressing men and women disrupts work place productivity.
They should be seeking mental healthcare.
I will never be a cheerleader for the cross dressing life style, but how do those who live it disrupt the work place when plenty of businesses have their employees dress alike by wearing uniforms?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a person shows up and not only does the job, but does it the way that it is supposed to be done, that right there may be the only things that can be asked for.

———-

I have never seen a bigger lying pos than you.

Cross dressing men and women disrupts work place productivity.
They should be seeking mental healthcare.
I will never be a cheerleader for the cross dressing life style, but how do those who live it disrupt the work place when plenty of businesses have their employees dress alike by wearing uniforms?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a person shows up and not only does the job, but does it the way that it is supposed to be done, that right there may be the only things that can be asked for.
a hairy man in a dress is disruptive

Republicans don't hate everybody Deanie boy.

They just hate liars like you. ... :cool:
I didn’t say they hate everybody. I just said they hate none whites and gays. Not even you can dispute that. Especially about gays. We know what you think of them.

I didn’t say they hate everybody. I just said they hate none whites and gays. Not even you can dispute that. Especially about gays. We know what you think of them.
Hey why are all
The black colleges down south? Wouldn’t republicans have burned them down by Now?

———-

I have never seen a bigger lying pos than you.
I am a lying piece of shit? Here are a few of your posts:

Hey butt catcher, what's up? Is obama still giving you reach-arounds?

Shit stained cockroaches like you are the worst racists of all.

SO mort, you take 12 inches of black dick up your ass? Perfect European!

Go work in Mexico joto.

——-

Do you eat with that mouth?

Hey why are all
The black colleges down south? Wouldn’t republicans have burned them down by Now?
White racists don’t have as much power as they used to.

Hey why are all
White racists don’t have as much power as they used to.
You need power to light a match? Huh

Forum List

Back