Favorite Halloween candy by state

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Halloween-Candy-Map1280.png

What's yours? :21::21::21::21::21::21:

Reese's by far.

I see even the candy in California is geared to illegals.

Halloween-Candy-Map1280.png

What's yours? :21::21::21::21::21::21:

1. Why is CA not floating out the sea already. What the heck is THAT travesty and

2. No state has chosen candy corn or autumn mix???
Candy corn is my favorite.
The California candy is really good, though--it's coconut. You hardly ever see it around here anymore.

Candy Corn is now in different shapes, pumpkins as well as the traditional corn shape, do you like those too.....

What are Swedish Fish and Red Hots? They are the picks for where I live now and where I used to live and I've never heard of either one. I was born in Florida where M&Ms are the pick. They were my first favorite candy and I still love them. Them pretzel M&M's are good!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What are Hot Tamales and Bandera De Cocos?

Last edited:
What are Swedish Fish and Red Hots? They are the picks for where I live now and where I used to live and I've never heard of either one. I was born in Florida where M&Ms are the pick. They were my first favorite candy and I still love them. Them pretzel M&M's are good!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Bandera de Cocos is a Mexican candy made from coconut and it is shaped like the Mexican flag. That's why it's in California.

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Badera de Cocos is a Mexican candy made from coconut and it is shaped like the Mexican flag. That's why it's in California.

Brokeloser sits alone in a darkened room each night eating them by the fistful and hating himself.

Forum List

Back