Trump Admin Tells Minnesota Governor To Get Bent Over $16 Million Aid Request Following Riots

America is now officially a banana republic.
Yes, ant the rioters have made it so
Our nation began with riots in Boston and we have had them ever since. They are American as apple pie. Donald Trump has made America a banana republic with his continuous never-ending scandals.
It's called "If you throw a tantrum and tear up your shit, you do without"...

When you were growing up and did that, did your parents rush out and replace it, where you could throw another tantrum and do it again???

Or did they make you learn not to do stupid shit???
Yeah, and 16 million for what ????

Most of the problem can be cleaned up with a little elbow grease involved. Probably came up short on a government give away program or will divert it to busing the voters uh I mean destroyers to the polls come November. I wouldn't trust a Democrat for as far as I could throw one. Well they best get innovative, and get off their aces to begin cleaning up.
They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
Or we could just tell the governor that the state has to pay for the damage he allowed...

If the people don't like that, they need to demand that the governor DO HIS JOB and maintain order, or be removed...

Or risk the possibility of Trump declaring martial law, and sending in troops to restore order and protect people...

That is never going to happen. Trump Speaks Loudly and carries a small stick.
I'm actually hoping that Trump DOESN'T step in...

Let the Democrats destroy all of their shit, then enjoy the consequences of their stupidity!!!!
I love it when you Trumpettes admit your are all rascist fucks. You are so fucking stupidf that you don't even know you just admitted it.
Hell, we're not racist....

We're just watching the racist Democrats say "black lives matter", while they pay "protestors" to kill blacks and destroy all of their shit!!!

That's getting harder and harder to convince people.

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum
People aren't perfect, and alot of that is coming out, but depending on the exposures, and the types of exposures to it all, it begins to form opinions in people that they may not have had within themselves before. Hell it even causes the police to turn into secret Nazis depending on the exposures they become subjected to over time, and this while serving in some of the worst run cities in the country.

People aren't perfect..............

Tucker knew who this guy was. It's noted that this is one of Trump's favorite shows. Written by an avowed racist. It's not all unrelated.
Don't use that race card to loosely now, because due to the past and most recent events, racist can now be found on both sides by accusation of, even if they weren't ever racist before in their lives. It's getting easier for people to form racist opinions these days, and that is the sad part of it all.

People are being led down the rabbit hole by satan himself, and they just can't see it.

Our nation began with riots in Boston and we have had them ever since. They are American as apple pie. Donald Trump has made America a banana republic with his continuous never-ending scandals.

When you were growing up and did that, did your parents rush out and replace it, where you could throw another tantrum and do it again???

Most of the problem can be cleaned up with a little elbow grease involved. Probably came up short on a government give away program or will divert it to busing the voters uh I mean destroyers to the polls come November. I wouldn't trust a Democrat for as far as I could throw one. Well they best get innovative, and get off their aces to begin cleaning up.
They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
Or we could just tell the governor that the state has to pay for the damage he allowed...

If the people don't like that, they need to demand that the governor DO HIS JOB and maintain order, or be removed...

Or risk the possibility of Trump declaring martial law, and sending in troops to restore order and protect people...

Let the Democrats destroy all of their shit, then enjoy the consequences of their stupidity!!!!
I love it when you Trumpettes admit your are all rascist fucks. You are so fucking stupidf that you don't even know you just admitted it.

We're just watching the racist Democrats say "black lives matter", while they pay "protestors" to kill blacks and destroy all of their shit!!!

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum
People aren't perfect, and alot of that is coming out, but depending on the exposures, and the types of exposures to it all, it begins to form opinions in people that they may not have had within themselves before. Hell it even causes the police to turn into secret Nazis depending on the exposures they become subjected to over time, and this while serving in some of the worst run cities in the country.

Tucker knew who this guy was. It's noted that this is one of Trump's favorite shows. Written by an avowed racist. It's not all unrelated.
Don't use that race card to loosely now, because due to the past and most recent events, racist can now be found on both sides by accusation of, even if they weren't ever racist before in their lives. It's getting easier for people to form racist opinions these days, and that is the sad part of it all.

People are being led down the rabbit hole by satan himself, and they just can't see it.

There are racists on both sides...........

I used to work with an older gentleman. He told me that he was racist. I told him that was counterproductive. He told me the story about how his daughter integrated the local school system. She was in elementary school. He told me how he would go to the school at lunch to sit with her because none of the other students would sit with her. About how he could hear the names the other kids called her. He said that was something he would never get over. I understood.

What reasons do you suppose Trump and Tucker has?

So now the businesses are going to suffer.
Let the governor write them a check, since the governor ALLOWED all of the shit to happen....
Yep, the governor should write them all a check, and get the money through state funds not federal funds. If the state needs to raise taxes to fix things, then ohh well sucks to live in that idiotic state.

Nope, individual businesses will qualify for assistance that will come directly from the feds, and not through their inept governor.
He called in the NG so its their fault. They want the money to clean up after the riots, and Fema denied them and hopefully tramp will as well,
and kiss good-bye to MN.

Let the governor write them a check, since the governor ALLOWED all of the shit to happen....
Yep, the governor should write them all a check, and get the money through state funds not federal funds. If the state needs to raise taxes to fix things, then ohh well sucks to live in that idiotic state.

Oddly I never see Trump supporters demand that Trump raise taxes to pay for his corporate bail outs.

Yet another dumbfuck Trumpette.

When you assfucks claim all the BLM protesters are Democrats, you are saying that no Republicans give a rat's ass about ther killing of unarmed blsck men.

Racist fucks. Most Trumpetters are racist fucks.

Critics and opponents of Trump are punished and supporters, no matter how corrupt, are taken care of. America is now officially a banana republic.

This. And his supporters wonder why he can't get people together to work with him. Even if he wins in November his supporters will get none of what they want. He is too immature to actually work with both sides of an issue to get something accomplished.

He thinks you get people to come to his side by calling them names. Most people have moved beyond that when they were something like 7 .
Meanwhile YOU constantly put up posts calling Trump and his supporters names. Like you just did in this post. Think about that.

Critics and opponents of Trump are punished and supporters, no matter how corrupt, are taken care of. America is now officially a banana republic.

This. And his supporters wonder why he can't get people together to work with him. Even if he wins in November his supporters will get none of what they want. He is too immature to actually work with both sides of an issue to get something accomplished.

He thinks you get people to come to his side by calling them names. Most people have moved beyond that when they were something like 7 .
Meanwhile YOU constantly put up posts calling Trump and his supporters names. Like you just did in this post. Think about that.

Noting he is immature is not name calling. It's noting his problem. If I called him "Dirty Don" then that would be name calling (and you've never seen me do that).

If I say that someone has the flu, that is not calling them a name. Trump has led an incredibly sheltered life and has never had to mature like most of the rest of the people. That's noting his condition, not calling him a name.

Who have I called names?

Nope, individual businesses will qualify for assistance that will come directly from the feds, and not through their inept governor.
He called in the NG so its their fault. They want the money to clean up after the riots, and Fema denied them and hopefully tramp will as well,
and kiss good-bye to MN.
Gee, don't you realize that if the governor calls in the National Guard, they are under STATE (NOT FEDERAL) CONTROL???

If the NG fucked it up, it was because they were following the GOVERNOR'S orders...

So, once again, the responsibility rests on the governor....

Great moral clarity on behalf of Trump. God bless him.

These stupid hate filled Neggras and Communists and the demented Democrats that support them need to learn the hard lesson that actions have consequences.

There is no reason by somebody living in Polk County Florida should pay the bill of filthy destructive assholes that destroyed a city in Minnesota. A city run by very demented and stupid Democrats that made terrible management decisions.

It is called personal responsibility and moronic Liberals need to learn that lesson because they sure as hell weren't taught that growing up.

I love our President; he wont play little Woketard games.

The Trump administration has denied a request by Minnesota Governor Tim Walz (D) for $16 million in federal aid to help rebuild widespread damage in Minneapolis caused by rioters protesting the death of George Floyd.
Late Friday, Walz spokesman Teddy Tschann confirmed that the July 2 federal aid request to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) was denied.
"The Governor is disappointed that the federal government declined his request for financial support," said Tschann in a statement. "As we navigate one of the most difficult periods in our state’s history, we look for support from our federal government to help us through."
Correction: one of the most difficult “ manufactured” periods in our states history.

Good for Trump.

Clearly you don’t know history if you think the Boston tea party was a riot that destroyed multiple cities.

There are racists on both sides...........

I used to work with an older gentleman. He told me that he was racist. I told him that was counterproductive. He told me the story about how his daughter integrated the local school system. She was in elementary school. He told me how he would go to the school at lunch to sit with her because none of the other students would sit with her. About how he could hear the names the other kids called her. He said that was something he would never get over. I understood.

What reasons do you suppose Trump and Tucker has?
The reasons ??? Well if they are to some degree, then it could be politically driven due to past events or it could be personal due to past events as well, but know this that everyone has the ability to form racist opinions in life due to past events, and this means everyone. So you acting as if it is something new regardless of who does it or is perceived to do it, just shows your idiocy in which in turn shows what kind of dishonest poster and person you are in life.

Your attempt to apply your theory of racism on anything that you politically disagree with or try to manipulate into racism without good reason somehow into your favor is noted.

Many have been found to have formed racist opinions due to overwhelming events in time or events that took place in their lives, but when corrected by the right friend or peer in their lives, they sincerely apologise and move on from it. None perfect, no not one.

It would help if whites wouldn't react in stereotyping ways, and it would help if blacks etc wouldn't do it either, but how do you keep from falling into the traps when set by ones political enemies, and then you find that they were just as guilty of it as they accused you of being ?? It's a vicious cycle for sure, and who knows where the end of it all is. Won't be know end, but only corrections in order to strike some sort of balance in it all.

Forum List

Back