Trump Admin Tells Minnesota Governor To Get Bent Over $16 Million Aid Request Following Riots

America is now officially a banana republic.
Yes, ant the rioters have made it so
Our nation began with riots in Boston and we have had them ever since. They are American as apple pie. Donald Trump has made America a banana republic with his continuous never-ending scandals.
It's called "If you throw a tantrum and tear up your shit, you do without"...

When you were growing up and did that, did your parents rush out and replace it, where you could throw another tantrum and do it again???

Or did they make you learn not to do stupid shit???
Well, they didn't try and punish every kid in the neighborhood every time I did something wrong. I didn't get punished when a neighbor or even a sibling did something stupid or wrong.
So your parents were Republicans ? Well I'll be danged, your parents were Republicans. What happened to you ? Public school ?
I refused to commit to a party. I have only actually volunteered and supported a few politicians, all Republicans. My family growing up were Republicans and Democrats. My Grandfather taught me to be independent and unaffiliated.

Our nation began with riots in Boston and we have had them ever since. They are American as apple pie. Donald Trump has made America a banana republic with his continuous never-ending scandals.

When you were growing up and did that, did your parents rush out and replace it, where you could throw another tantrum and do it again???

Yeah, and 16 million for what ????

Most of the problem can be cleaned up with a little elbow grease involved. Probably came up short on a government give away program or will divert it to busing the voters uh I mean destroyers to the polls come November. I wouldn't trust a Democrat for as far as I could throw one. Well they best get innovative, and get off their aces to begin cleaning up.
They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
Or we could just tell the governor that the state has to pay for the damage he allowed...

If the people don't like that, they need to demand that the governor DO HIS JOB and maintain order, or be removed...

Or risk the possibility of Trump declaring martial law, and sending in troops to restore order and protect people...

Most of the problem can be cleaned up with a little elbow grease involved. Probably came up short on a government give away program or will divert it to busing the voters uh I mean destroyers to the polls come November. I wouldn't trust a Democrat for as far as I could throw one. Well they best get innovative, and get off their aces to begin cleaning up.
They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
Or we could just tell the governor that the state has to pay for the damage he allowed...

If the people don't like that, they need to demand that the governor DO HIS JOB and maintain order, or be removed...

Or risk the possibility of Trump declaring martial law, and sending in troops to restore order and protect people...

That is never going to happen. Trump Speaks Loudly and carries a small stick.

Critics and opponents of Trump are punished and supporters, no matter how corrupt, are taken care of. America is now officially a banana republic.
You're talking out of your ass, Qdog. California and NY got the most and they're hardly Trump strongholds. You monkey see monkey do Democrats need to start making sense and stop making alibis for your failures.
Both California and NY have extremely powerful Congresspersons. Pelosi can control any and all budget requests and proposals in the House and Schumer has limited, but significant control in the Senate.

Critics and opponents of Trump are punished and supporters, no matter how corrupt, are taken care of. America is now officially a banana republic.
You're talking out of your ass, Qdog. California and NY got the most and they're hardly Trump strongholds. You monkey see monkey do Democrats need to start making sense and stop making alibis for your failures.
Both California and NY have extremely powerful Congresspersons. Pelosi can control any and all budget requests and proposals in the House and Schumer has limited, but significant control in the Senate.
Schumer DOESN'T control the Senate, you idiot...

And Trump has veto power to stop the Democrats' bullshit...

So suck it up, Buttercup, and enjoy the fruits of your "peaceful protests"!!!

I'm actually hoping that Trump DOESN'T step in...

Let the Democrats destroy all of their shit, then enjoy the consequences of their stupidity!!!!

/——/ We already have a mature, sensible person in the White House. We don’t need Dementia Joe sniffing little girls.

I love our President; he wont play little Woketard games.

The Trump administration has denied a request by Minnesota Governor Tim Walz (D) for $16 million in federal aid to help rebuild widespread damage in Minneapolis caused by rioters protesting the death of George Floyd.
Late Friday, Walz spokesman Teddy Tschann confirmed that the July 2 federal aid request to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) was denied.
"The Governor is disappointed that the federal government declined his request for financial support," said Tschann in a statement. "As we navigate one of the most difficult periods in our state’s history, we look for support from our federal government to help us through."
If only they were a Red State. Your fat assed orange buddy puts politics ahead of his duty.

Let the Democrats destroy all of their shit, then enjoy the consequences of their stupidity!!!!
I love it when you Trumpettes admit your are all rascist fucks. You are so fucking stupidf that you don't even know you just admitted it.

Trump needs many of these places to win next November. Telling them to "screw off" is not how he will do that. It failed for Obama/Hillary and will for Trump also.

Trump needs many of these places to win next November. Telling them to "screw off" is not how he will do that. It failed for Obama/Hillary and will for Trump also.
I think Trump is making an EXCELLENT move by letting the Democrats destroy everyone's shit...

People won't forget the people that made all of the damage possible....

I love it when you Trumpettes admit your are all rascist fucks. You are so fucking stupidf that you don't even know you just admitted it.
Hell, we're not racist....

We're just watching the racist Democrats say "black lives matter", while they pay "protestors" to kill blacks and destroy all of their shit!!!

We're just watching the racist Democrats say "black lives matter", while they pay "protestors" to kill blacks and destroy all of their shit!!!

That's getting harder and harder to convince people.

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum

One thing here - - Trump should have declared martial law already in these hell holes.

Schumer DOESN'T control the Senate, you idiot...

And Trump has veto power to stop the Democrats' bullshit...

So suck it up, Buttercup, and enjoy the fruits of your "peaceful protests"!!!
I didn't say he controlled the Senate. I said he has significant control.

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum
People aren't perfect, and alot of that is coming out, but depending on the exposures, and the types of exposures to it all, it begins to form opinions in people that they may not have had within themselves before. Hell it even causes the police to turn into secret Nazis depending on the exposures they become subjected to over time, and this while serving in some of the worst run cities in the country.

Wow...

A writer was forced to resign for being stupid and hurting someone's feelings, while Democrats are taking steps (like shutting down the police) and getting blacks killed, in addition to looting and burning black businesses...

I'll bet the Democrats haven't had this much fun since they beat black civil rights protestors, or had the KKK lynch blacks for getting "uppity"...

People aren't perfect, and alot of that is coming out, but depending on the exposures, and the types of exposures to it all, it begins to form opinions in people that they may not have had within themselves before. Hell it even causes the police to turn into secret Nazis depending on the exposures they become subjected to over time, and this while serving in some of the worst run cities in the country.

People aren't perfect..............

Tucker knew who this guy was. It's noted that this is one of Trump's favorite shows. Written by an avowed racist. It's not all unrelated.

and that's precisely why trump is the most corrupt president and admin in all of our history!!! SAD

sad he's such a creep!
I like how President Trump's leadership outrages the SJWs.
BTW, the Dems/Press have been digging for dirt on Trump for about 5 years now.
They can't find anything so they invent scandals like the Russian Collusion hoax, and the fraudulent prosecution of General Flynn.

Forum List

Back