Trump acts like a child while everyone else stands for the anthem

Nope. Trump just took what we had and put it on super speed by eliminating regulations and lowering the corp tax rate to halt corporate inversions. He also put in place the USMCA. You may dislike the man but he has been very good for the economy and most voters agree with that statement. Look up his approval rating on the economy alone.
And yet with all that and the increase in debt on top of it, Tramp's "recovery" from the Obama recovery was SLOWER than Obama's recovery from the Great BUSH Recession shitstorm.
The debt is due to entitlements. The spend there is out of control and interest expense is higher as rates are not at the floor. Our income is actually higher despite the tax cuts but spending is also way higher. No president can attack entitlements in their first term but the 2nd term is fair game. If Trump wins and doesn’t fix the deficit then I will agree with you.
The debt is due to the tax cuts and excessive military spending, and we know the military spending is excessive because Tramp is stealing billions from it to pay for his "Mexico will pay for it" wall.
Revenue is up only because the population is still growing creating more tax payers, which also creates more need for government spending to keep up with the growing population.
But you knew that already!
More taxpayers? Are you sure? Baby Boomers are retiring at pretty high rates. Military spend is but a pittance compared to entitlements.

God you’re an idiot. Yes, there’s more taxpayers. Each year employment goes up.
View attachment 305274View attachment 305275
Now list how many more collect entitlements. Good job being civil. You jump in with an insult immediately. LOL. Maybe you should put me on ignore again.

upload_2020-2-7_9-44-23.png

Most of those that file returns contribute next to nothing. LOL. Poor Leftists. Facts don’t care about your feelings.

And yet with all that and the increase in debt on top of it, Tramp's "recovery" from the Obama recovery was SLOWER than Obama's recovery from the Great BUSH Recession shitstorm.
The debt is due to entitlements. The spend there is out of control and interest expense is higher as rates are not at the floor. Our income is actually higher despite the tax cuts but spending is also way higher. No president can attack entitlements in their first term but the 2nd term is fair game. If Trump wins and doesn’t fix the deficit then I will agree with you.
The debt is due to the tax cuts and excessive military spending, and we know the military spending is excessive because Tramp is stealing billions from it to pay for his "Mexico will pay for it" wall.
Revenue is up only because the population is still growing creating more tax payers, which also creates more need for government spending to keep up with the growing population.
The majority of the budget is entitlements, and has been for several years. And always will be, from now on.
But the entitlements did NOT increase enough to account for the increase in deficit! The doubling of the deficit was mainly due to tax cuts and increased military spending, without those two the growth in revenue from increased population would have covered the increase in entitlement spending due to the population increase.
Our revenue did not decline it increased so how could it be the tax cuts? Entitlements spend and higher interest expense as borrowing rates are no longer at the floor is the reason for the deficit.
Already explained to you, stop playing dumb in order to repeat your lies!

The majority of the budget is entitlements, and has been for several years. And always will be, from now on.
But the entitlements did NOT increase enough to account for the increase in deficit! The doubling of the deficit was mainly due to tax cuts and increased military spending, without those two the growth in revenue from increased population would have covered the increase in entitlement spending due to the population increase.
Our revenue did not decline it increased so how could it be the tax cuts? Entitlements spend and higher interest expense as borrowing rates are no longer at the floor is the reason for the deficit.
More people filing doesn’t mean anything.

My belief, and Trump's is that there were other people there at other times, who were not racist.

If we are wrong about that, so what?

What does matter, is that when you say that Trump is saying that "racists" are very fine people, you are knowingly and purposefully lying.

YOu are the lying asshole here, while AT WORST, me and Trump could have made an unimportant mistake about who was at the rally.

Trump might be bad at knowing who is at political rallies. Wow. Who the fuck cares about that? Why are you having a hissy fit about that?
Nope, it's not a lie. He knew what he was saying. He even had days to think about how he was going to frame it as he kept talking about it day after day.

"very fine people..."

bigots-get-boost-from-bully-pulpit-02.jpg

Don't forget this guy. He's the driver.

james-alex-fields-march-file-ap-jef-170814_hpMain_6_4x3_1600.jpg

Yeah, Trump specifically condemned him. And so have I.

We both believe that there were other people there, who were very different from him.

The worst you can get us on, without being filthy liars, is that we are bad at judging rally attendees after the fact.

Why are you pretending to now know this?

Don't know who "us" and "we" is but I never thought Rump was bad at judging rally attendees. I knew exactly who he was sucking up to. Everybody did.

Far as I know though, Rump is one (1) person. If he's become a "we" we're in a world of shit.

When you argue that Trump was wrong about who was at the rally, THE MOST YOU CAN PROVE IS THAT TRUMP WAS WRONG ABOUT WHO WAS AT THE RALLY.

Because when you say that Trump said that those people were "very fine people" you are just lying.

Yeah sorry, it's on videotape.

Just like the Access Hollywood tape was on videotape and he tried to weasel out of that too before I guess it dawned on him that it wasn't gonna fly. Just as mocking a disabled reporter who wouldn't lie for him is on videotape and he tried to weasel out of that as well. Just as calling Tim Cook "Tim Apple" is on videotape (cue weasel yet again). Just as saying his father was born in Germany (four times) is on videotape. Just as both "would" and "wouldn't" are on videotape. Just as the continental army taking over the airports is on videotape. But the fake Time Magazine cover, that's only on still pictures, so I guess we won't count that. And the John MIller phone call, well that's on audiotape.

Some of these are simple misstatements, others are deliberate deception. The father in Germany thing is more at bizarro inexplicable hallucination. What they all have in common is that he doesn't have the cojones to take responsibility for ANY of them, and that they ALL employ self-delusion whether to run away from them once they're committed, or to make them up in the first place, or both. Traits y'all obedient Rumpbots necessarily share in order to excuse his ass. Or as your ditzy self-delusion queen calls them from her office in Bowling Green, "alternate facts". Postah please.

What you drones have to keep in mind is that the halllucinations of self-delusion don't exist outside the bubble of your own fantasies. No one is buying them WITH you. We already know better. And that's the price of Cultism.

Last edited:
View attachment 305276
Most of those that file returns contribute next to nothing. LOL. Poor Leftists. Facts don’t care about your feelings.
And most of them make next to nothing, and most of them pay MORE in payroll taxes than income taxes, which is why the lying scum Right never include ALL federal taxes when they make their dishonest comparisons!!!!!

More taxpayers? Are you sure? Baby Boomers are retiring at pretty high rates. Military spend is but a pittance compared to entitlements.

Now list how many more collect entitlements. Good job being civil. You jump in with an insult immediately. LOL. Maybe you should put me on ignore again.

I was being perfectly civil. I’m trying to help you. You weren’t sure there were m taxpayers. I demonstrated there are.

You can remain uneducated if you want.

View attachment 305276
And most of them make next to nothing, and most of them pay MORE in payroll taxes than income taxes, which is why the lying scum Right never include ALL federal taxes when they make their dishonest comparisons!!!!!
Now you’ve changed your narrative. LOL

I was being perfectly civil. I’m trying to help you. You weren’t sure there were m taxpayers. I demonstrated there are.

You’re wrong. Again. My goodness.

you were already shown there were more people PAYING.
Quit the dumb liar act!

View attachment 305276
Now you’ve changed your narrative. LOL
LIAR!

You’re wrong. Again. My goodness.

You’re so uneducated. By choice.

Of course I'm sure!
Total individual tax returns:
2017 - 150,690,787
2018 - 152,937,949
Tax returns filed does not mean there are more payers. Everyone files. Including retirees. You just showed your ignorance.
Wrong yet again, in 2018 the IRS processed more than 250.3 million Federal tax returns, the number I posted were the individual returns that paid taxes.
My link was from Pew Research. Pretty telling. Anda strong % of income comes from corporate taxes not personal.
Corporations pay almost nothing in taxes. You are such a F***ing liar!
12-6-18healthf1_0.png

Because when you say that Trump said that those people were "very fine people"
you are just lying.
Actually YOU are the liar simply by the way
you edit his quote dishonestly leaving out his "ON BOTH SIDES," if BOTH sides are very fine people he is saying that Nazi/White Nationalists are very fine people!!!

You are the one playing games with the quotes.

Full transcript: Donald Trump’s press conference defending the Charlottesville rally

Trump: ...You had people and i'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally. You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."
That scripted statement was 3 days later to try to walk back his Nazis are fine people.

Trump did not want to start condemning people based on initial reports, as Obama did with the cop that arrested the professor.

Which was the right thing to do, for the President.

When he got more verified information, he came out and then condemned the murderer and the nazis and the white supremacists.

His very fine people comment was in the LATER, statement, pointing to NOT white supremacists and nazis, a point he explicitly stated as I posted and linked to.

THe liberals lied. They are still lying. YOU are lying.

Trump handled this incident nearly perfectly. The liberals have done nothing but lie to tear this nation apart.
"Trump did not want to start condemning people based on initial reports"

LOL

You're lying again. He condemned "many sides."

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."

That emboldened the racists on the right. That same day after Trump said that, Richard Spenser went to Twitter to suggest Impeached Trump condemned Antifa.

Twitter

Did Trump just denounce antifa?

Meanwhile, someone from one "side" murdered someone from another "side" and the dumbfuck is equating "sides."

1. A completely vague statement that did not specifically and potentially MISTAKENLY condemn someone that would be proven not at fault by later reports. A fine, first statement.

2. Spencer was "emboldened" to make a tweet speculating on what Trump might have meant? You think that Spencer needed to be "emboldened" by Trump before he would make a tweet? Let's pretend that I posted thousands of tweets of Spencer from before Trump, and we'll pretend that you conceded that point.

When he got more verified information, he came out and then condemned the murderer and the nazis and the white supremacists.

His very fine people comment was in the LATER, statement, pointing to NOT white supremacists and nazis, a point he explicitly stated as I posted and linked to.

You, Trump and I all agree that there were white supremacists and nazis there, and we all support their right to assembly and speech, while we condemn them for their beliefs and actions.

You have 90, or 95% of what you want from this guy.

Surely there are other incidents or issues that would be better for you to hold to, to demonstrate your reasons for your opposition to him?

And if there is not? IF THERE ARE NOT BETTER INCIDENTS FOR YOU TO MAKE YOUR ANTI-TRUMP CASE ON, THEN ONE WERE YOU AND HIM AGREE ON THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE INCIDENT,

Maybe your level of opposition is not called for.

Nope, it's not a lie. He knew what he was saying. He even had days to think about how he was going to frame it as he kept talking about it day after day.

"very fine people..."

bigots-get-boost-from-bully-pulpit-02.jpg

Don't forget this guy. He's the driver.

james-alex-fields-march-file-ap-jef-170814_hpMain_6_4x3_1600.jpg

Yeah, Trump specifically condemned him. And so have I.

We both believe that there were other people there, who were very different from him.

The worst you can get us on, without being filthy liars, is that we are bad at judging rally attendees after the fact.

Why are you pretending to now know this?

Don't know who "us" and "we" is but I never thought Rump was bad at judging rally attendees. I knew exactly who he was sucking up to. Everybody did.

Far as I know though, Rump is one (1) person. If he's become a "we" we're in a world of shit.

When you argue that Trump was wrong about who was at the rally, THE MOST YOU CAN PROVE IS THAT TRUMP WAS WRONG ABOUT WHO WAS AT THE RALLY.

Because when you say that Trump said that those people were "very fine people" you are just lying.

Yeah sorry, it's on videotape.

1. Yes, it is on video. And I have linked to the transcript many times, and cut and pasted him explicitly stating that he was not talking about nazis or white supremacists, when he stated "very fine people".

Here it is again. For those who's commitment to lying, is such that they need to see it AGAIN.

Full transcript: Donald Trump’s press conference defending the Charlottesville rally

"You had people and i'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally. You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. "

2. The rest of your post, is the type of throwing shit against a wall, that people do, when they know that they are lying, and need to generate a lot of confusion and noise to try to hide that fact. So, dismissed.

Do you want to go though the transcript line by line? I can post all the times that Trump condemned white supremacists and nazis.

We can compare that to the number of times he says that nazis are very fine people.

IT will be easy. Even you can count as high as that. Cause it is zero.

AND YOU KNOW THAT.

you were already shown there were more people PAYING.
Quit the dumb liar act!
Why do you think he's acting?

Forum List

Back