McCarthy says America does not want retribution from Trump

Cool story, bro.

:rolleyes:
I suppose you think it was just a chance meeting and they just talked trash
No that trash was doing dirty business. Treachery at it's worst. You're talking about very sick , demented people. So twisted they no longer know what the truth or decency is. Thank GOD there is film to back up the clandestine meeting.

No way. trump's buddy Stone held a meeting with the militia leaders on the Capitol Grounds to discuss the strategy of the attack the day before Jan. 6th. Even a moron like you can figure that one out.

The fiction that you all will believe is mind numbing.

The fiction that you all will believe is mind numbing.
There's a video and people know how to read lips. One in our study group knows exactly what went down and is ready to testify and have her testimony verified by other experts in that field. Why do you think all those people are scared shitless and cooperating with the prosecutors. It's an open and shut case.

I suppose you think it was just a chance meeting and they just talked trash
No that trash was doing dirty business. Treachery at it's worst. You're talking about very sick , demented people. So twisted they no longer know what the truth or decency is. Thank GOD there is film to back up the clandestine meeting.
Post it.

I think you're fucking yourself. Have fun with that.
I am not very savvy with this technology. I don't know how to post. But it's out there, do your own homework. I can't keep all this garbage on my phone , luckily I have a good memory.

That's exactly why you're fucking yourself.
1703689758480.png

Forum List

Back