Trump abroad

The Asians welcomed him effusively, they have worked out that a little flattery will own the schmuck, and they (like the Saudis) buttered him up and he loves them now. He's so naive, any half-decent diplomat can run rings around him.
A total fucken disaster, for the USA.

Europe can’t push their agenda any longer. Those that have no skin in the game recognize him as being a diplomat.

The Asians welcomed him effusively, they have worked out that a little flattery will own the schmuck, and they (like the Saudis) buttered him up and he loves them now. He's so naive, any half-decent diplomat can run rings around him.
A total fucken disaster, for the USA.

Maybe you should apply for a position in the State Department. I hear they're looking for some "half-decent" diplomats.

Why would you think "everyone hates the President" a year after the President was elected and the DOW is in record territory almost every day, unemployment is down and illegal immigration is down? Why in the world would "everyone hate the President"? The short answer is that the mainstream media hates the president and a lot of people hate the mainstream media.

:lol:

Yes, these days it is a "victory" for the President to go a few days without publicly embarrassing the whole country.

I don't know that he has ever embarrassed me. But then I don't usually get embarrassed by what others do.

Forum List

Back