Trump $9 Billion Richer......The Left Is Not Pleased

Idk, they just really need to stop with the nonsense.

They can't.

Judging by the things that our obvious leftist members say here, as well as some of the wackier leftists on YouTube, TikTok and so forth, I don't think it's possible for them to step back and rationally judge their own thought, speech and behavior. I think they all need treatment and have to be willing to really participate in that treatment, and they just can't.

Thread summary:

"HA LEFTISTS! I SENT ALL MY MONEY TO TRUMP! AREN'T YOU TRIGGERED!"

There aren't any institutions buying Trump's stock. It's all coming from his moron cultists. He's pumping-and-dumping them, and so the Trump cultists are bragging about being pumped-and-dumped.
he cant divest any of his shares for at least 6 months ...

Thread summary:

"HA LEFTISTS! I SENT ALL MY MONEY TO TRUMP! AREN'T YOU TRIGGERED!"

There aren't any institutions buying Trump's stock. It's all coming from his moron cultists. He's pumping-and-dumping them, and so the Trump cultists are bragging about being pumped-and-dumped.
1711489293290.png

Truth Social is a fork of the open source software Mastadon, which is part of the #fediverse. However, Truth Social cuts itself off from #fediverse, so it can't take advantage of that "network".

That's all it is. It has no intellectual property.

Needless to say, it's not bothering with security updates, because that would involve paying a salary to a competent person.

It basically has no physical property either, as the servers are no doubt rented from someone else.

The only assets it can claim to have is a database of names of gullible rubes who are begging to be fleeced.

It has no actual plan to ever become profitable.

Its only value lies in the Trump name. Most people give that no value, but enough gullible people do.

Truth Social is a fork of the open source software Mastadon, which is part of the #fediverse. However, Truth Social cuts itself off from #fediverse, so it can't take advantage of that "network".

That's all it is. It has no intellectual property.

Needless to say, it's not bothering with security updates, because that would involve paying a salary to a competent person.

It basically has no physical property either, as the servers are no doubt rented from someone else.

The only assets it can claim to have is a database of names of gullible rubes who are begging to be fleeced.

It has no actual plan to ever become profitable.

Its only value lies in the Trump name. Most people give that no value, but enough gullible people do.
mad-troll.gif

It's more like you're never getting me out of your head.

I own your little fascist brain.

If I say I'm sorry for humiliating you so often, will it help you to stop thinking about me?

I'll just do it.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

Better?
Yeah, no. :auiqs.jpg:

You've never even sparred with me, chump. Ya wanna? I'm game!

In the meantime, deal with this:

johncarlduck-trump.gif

It's more like you're never getting me out of your head.

I own your little fascist brain.

If I say I'm sorry for humiliating you so often, will it help you to stop thinking about me?

I'll just do it.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

Better?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ STALKER.

I doubt most people don't really care how rich he is or gets. What they care about is him being held to account for crimes he's committed.

and... please try not to cry if and when his wealth drops...

Trump Media & Technology Group, fresh from a merger with a cash-rich shell company, started trading on the Nasdaq,

By most traditional measures, Trump Media’s valuation is inordinately high. The company took in just $3.3 million in revenue during the first nine months of last year, all from advertising on Truth Social, and recorded a loss of $49 million.

That means Trump Media’s market value is more than 1,000 times its estimated annual revenue. Investors sometimes assign lofty valuations to small, money-losing companies in anticipation of rapid growth — or a belief that other investors will continue to bid up a company’s shares, for whatever reason — but typically not on this scale.

Other social media companies trade at far smaller price-to-sales ratios than Trump Media: Reddit is around 10, Meta is 7 and Snap is 6, according to FactSet. High-flying tech stocks like the chipmakers Nvidia and ARM trade at price-to-sales ratios of about 25.
1711495425163.gif

Forum List

Back