Trump: 75 year old man pushed by police faked his fall

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

When I first saw the incident, the cop didn't look very violent at all. It looked like he was just extended his arm to maintain separation between him and the miscreant,not really pushing him at all. Aren 't we actually SUPPOSED to be maintaining social distancing?

After the black fag in Chicago, who knows?

I'd say tRump is the king of crazy conspiracy theories, but he's probably just repeating something he heard.

To be fair, losing one’s balance is a sign of advanced windmill cancer.
3E2D5A69-FBF5-46EE-A192-5D55A70B9DD9.jpeg

The old man was a liberal asshole

but I dont think the fall was faked

The old man was a liberal asshole

but I dont think the fall was faked

Excellent, you're entitled to your opinion, just as Trump is entitled to his.

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.

This is yet another plea for help from the Divider-in-Chief to relieve him of the burden of the presidency. He never wanted it, is unfit to perform the duties of the office, and would be much happier going back to being a boorish crank laundering money for Russian oligarchs.

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.
I agree that its not a big deal

The blood on the cement was real. He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes. It doesn't matter how it happened. The man was hurt. Rump should not have commented on it at all unless he would have found fault in the fact that assistance wasn't give quickly. The only fake here is Rump.

Forum List

Back