Trump 2020

EPaj8e0XsAETbfP.jpg

Does he have a policy that has actually worked? He can’t hit 3% gdp. His tax cuts brought us back to trillion dollar deficits. His tariffs have slowed manufacturing....

Does he have a policy that has actually worked? He can’t hit 3% gdp. His tax cuts brought us back to trillion dollar deficits. His tariffs have slowed manufacturing....

So why don’t you run in 2020, with the rest of the geriatric crew? I’m sure an upstanding citizen like you, doesn’t have any skeletons in their closet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So why don’t you run in 2020, with the rest of the geriatric crew? I’m sure an upstanding citizen like you, doesn’t have any skeletons in their closet.

What’s that have to do with policy that doesn’t work?

we don’t have a wall and Mexico sure isn’t paying for it. He failed on healthcare. North Korea still has nukes...

Highest US Stockmarket EVER

Bringing back Manufacturers to the US

LOWEST Unemployment

Building the WALL

SCRAPING Wealth killing Agreements with FOREIGN Entities/Countries/Institutions

Peace between Nth and Sth Korea

Shut down the failed Deal with Iran and REFUSES to send over 100 BILLION to Iran like Obama did

Brought home US Troops

ABOLISHED the FAILED OBAMACARE disaster

Historic Trade Deal with China

Saved BILLIONS ANUALLY in Regards to UN Contributions from the USA when other other Countries were DELINQUENT

Beat HILLARY in 2016 and the Dems STILL haven't gotten over it

12 More Years to come so buckle up ! - ; )

LOWEST Unemployment

Building the WALL

Shut down the failed Deal with Iran and REFUSES to send over 100 BILLION to Iran like Obama did

Brought home US Troops

Yeah most of that is a failure or unimpressive. Largest debt ever!!!!!!

M

LOWEST Unemployment

Building the WALL

Brought home US Troops

Yeah most of that is a failure or unimpressive. Largest debt ever!!!!!!
Mexico WILL pay for the Wall ..

You are to blind to see and ignorant upon Trump strategies

Under Obama 60000 Factories CLOSED ..

Under Trump Tarrifs they are all coming back to the USA to avoid Tarrifs

No trump tariffs have damaged manufacturing. You don’t waste time with facts?

Oh so thats why Factories are opening across the US at an unprecedented rate ?

Lowest Unemployment in US history .. so we can all see the straws you are clutching at .. lol !!

Lowest Unemployment in US history .. so we can all see the straws you are clutching at .. lol !!
I use facts. Like all trumpers you are in fantasy land.

Opinion | How Tariffs Hurt Manufacturing

That link is " Opinion " not Fact ..

You seem confused ?? , because Trump has FORCED Companies to come back to the USA to avoid tarrifs ..

And thats exactly whats happening

What’s that have to do with policy that doesn’t work?

we don’t have a wall and Mexico sure isn’t paying for it. He failed on healthcare. North Korea still has nukes...

You obviously think you could do better.

That link is " Opinion " not Fact ..

You seem confused ?? , because Trump has FORCED Companies to come back to the USA to avoid tarrifs ..

And thats exactly whats happening
Brain doesn't seem to HAVE a functioning brain. Very odd.

Bolton’s interview from 2019 describes Ukraine call as ‘warm and cordial,’ ‘no sign of pressure’ | One America News Network

Bolton’s Interview From 2019 Describes Ukraine Call As ‘Warm And Cordial,’ ‘No Sign Of Pressure’

AP20027659873086.jpg

FILE – In this May 1, 2019 file photo, National security adviser John Bolton talks to reporters outside the White House in Washington. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 5:50 PM PT — Wednesday, January 29, 2020

A 2019 interview with former National Security Advisor John Bolton has resurfaced online. The video revealed the former adviser’s assessment of the July 25th Ukraine phone call before he was fired from the White House. In August of last year, Bolton told Radio Liberty President Trump had spoken with Ukraine’s president twice and assured audiences that both conversations were friendly.

“The president called to congratulate President Zelensky on his election and on his success in the parliamentary elections,” he said. “They were warm and cordial calls.”

Mark R. Levin on Twitter

1. I am linking to this now, rather than waiting for my radio show this evening, even though I know the backbenchers will gobble it up & claim they're "breaking news" with their "exclusive" reports. So be it. It needs to get out there to a broad audience.

2.And this is an interview with John Bolton describing the president's conversations w/ the president of Ukraine as warm & cordial in Aug 2019.If he thought at the time that the president was stiff-arming the Ukrainians, he had a funny way of showing it

Mark R. Levin on Twitter

Forum List

Back