Trump 2020

81ecd413a6257b9282949a61ea7edc87a710fcfa7cd3f480431facc458bf8de7.jpg

UNPEACHED: Endgame

Yep, and the Dim Dems lose AGAIN! So sweet.

Tucker: Impeachment is finally over

I really like Tucker, he's my favorite on Fox.

Me too Bluzman61 ..

do you think the Democrats will give up the charade now and help TRUMP Keep America Great Again ?

If not Why Not ?

I don't think they will. Their hatred of Trump is SO strong, they will continue to find new things to criticize him about. And they'll continually be looking for the new "bombshell" that will harm our president. It's despicable HOW anti-American most Democrats are.

UNPEACHED: Endgame

Me too Bluzman61 ..

do you think the Democrats will give up the charade now and help TRUMP Keep America Great Again ?

If not Why Not ?

I don't think they will. Their hatred of Trump is SO strong, they will continue to find new things to criticize him about. And they'll continually be looking for the new "bombshell" that will harm our president. It's despicable HOW anti-American most Democrats are.

The Dems surely MUST know it is Political Suicide to try this Impeachment stunt again ?

Its been Such a Waste of Taxpayer Dollars already ?

Me too Bluzman61 ..

If not Why Not ?

The Dems surely MUST know it is Political Suicide to try this Impeachment stunt again ?

Its been Such a Waste of Taxpayer Dollars already ?

I don't think they'll try impeachment again. I think they'll make an effort to come up with a new bombshell that will hurt Trump.

Forum List

Back