Zone1 True or false? The reason the national media doesn't cover black crime, suffering, & death...

BS. It's covered. What isn't covered are the many positive activities that occur in black communities. THAT keeps us divided and people like you guys running your mouths in forums like this about blacks when whites committ way more crime.
How many positive things have you said about whites?

We have 600+ mass shootings a year in this country. The reason most of them don't get attention is because the body count isn't high enough.
gang banger shooting each other is not a real mass shooting and the left doesn't care cause it is blacks killing blacks.

...is because they actually don't care about those things as their true love, loyalty, and devotion is to serving the interests of government and party elites.

I say TRUE. What do you say?

Here's something you may find interesting. Since we first freed blacks from slavery we've been telling them to pick themselves up by their bootstraps. We tried to pretend racism and bias didn't play a factor. White men in particular said the reason they have all the best jobs is because they are the best qualified. Today we know that's not true. We know that bias and racist white hiring managers played a role too.

Anyways, long story short is white said "hey black americans, look at us, why can't you be more like us?"

But then dumb white blue collar Americans were duped by the Republican party in the 2000's. They were told the problem was UNIONS! And Republicans helped corporations ship our highest paying blue collar jobs overseas.

So what are we seeing today? We're seeing uneducated blue collar whites are dying o despair. Od'ing, suicide, crime, fentyno, fatherlessness, etc. All the things they made fun of blacks for, uneducated whites are now doing those thing

And these are the idiots voting for Trump

...is because they actually don't care about those things as their true love, loyalty, and devotion is to serving the interests of government and party elites.

I say TRUE. What do you say?

I thought all mass shooters were white. That’s what the media and leftists keep telling me.

Forum List

Back