Trudeau unleashes Canadian Cossacks

The public's health trump the individual health. Get it.

That might be a valid argument, if you were defending a policy that could rationally and honestly be claimed to be beneficial to the public health.

That absolutely cannot rationally nor honestly be claimed about forcing anyone to take these dangerous, experimental mRNA drugs, that have been proven to have no beneficial effect whatsoever on the spread of the disease that they purport to address.

You have no authority to demand that anyone get a medical procedure. It could be said that by doing so, you are practicing medicine without a license. The only person who has legal authority to advise someone to get a medical procedure is a doctor, Killer.

And even a doctor can only advise, not force.

At least in Tinnamin Square the CCP ordered the communist tank not to run over the protester

but now the student, Premier Blackface, has exceeded the teacher when it comes to government brutality

At least?

One protester survived, yeeeey... what about the others?

1639158586357.jpg

Last edited:
Schadenfreude for breakfast. Right-wingers made it OK for the police to attack protestors but now they are shocked that the law seems to apply to them.

What law are you talking about.

At the time of protest, there was no law making it illegal. Quite opposite, Canadian Charter of Liberties guarantee the freedom to protest.

I am not saying that what happened in china was not bad

in fact it was far worse

however the chinese tank did not crush the protester whereas the Trudeau government did actually trample its own citizens

Tiananmen protests lasted for almost two months, before students were crushed.

The worst part with Trudeau is not that he arrested protesters, but what he did with the banks. That is real government violence.

Tiananmen protests lasted for almost two months, before students were crushed.

The worst part with Trudeau is not that he arrested protesters, but what he did with the banks. That is real government violence.
As the news continues to emerge from canada there is much about the government crackdown on civil liberties to take notice of

I reminds me a lot of how china crushed democracy in Hong Kong

As the news continues to emerge from canada there is much about the government crackdown on civil liberties to take notice of

I reminds me a lot of how china crushed democracy in Hong Kong

You would expect something like that from Communist China, not for Canada.

On the other hand, Trudeau said himself how he admires dictatorship in China.

I think Trudeau is just a slightly less drug addicted version of hunter biden

he does not seem very intelligent

And their fashion sense. There's a better photo on the internet of Queen Turdo dressed as a Chinese hooker, but I couldn't find it. Sorry.

1645610126058.png

Last edited:
Amen! CRUSH IT!
While the retards of the boot locking left rejoice the banks are screaming bloody murder and the Castro junior regime had to roll back the locking up bank accounts and destroying regular everyday Canadian peoples lives ...people were pulling so much cash out they blinked

But it certainly was a window into what's coming for all of us
Globo homo Inc social credit score

Resistance is not futile

cmdmdmcmdmd.jpeg

These scumbags were in it for the overtime pay

can't...
go to concerts
Private entities

get on planes
Private entities

eat in public
Private entities

keep your job

The jobs that broadly mandate Covid vaccinations are military and healthcare fields which require other vax as well. Otherwise it is up to the private employer.

harrassed all the time is another added bonus.
You mean like pulling masks off of people and yelling in their faces?

Curious, if they are “harassed all the time” …. How does anyone know they are vaxxed or unvaxed?

Forum List

Back