Trudeau unleashes Canadian Cossacks

Why don't you have smallpox or polio, whooping cough or measles, rubella??

Penny if "public health trumps individual health", then why can't we as a society undertake all kinds of monstrous demonic actions, like harvesting organs from prisoners with life sentences? I mean the transplant list is long.

On your ghoulish statement there is no argument against it. Individual rights are immaterial if "public health" can benefit. Sickening. I'd walk that back. But you never do, do you?

Oh brother. Right from Rachel’s mouth to your post. Lol

If you think these experimental shots are just lIke those old safe proven vaccines, you’re a total dupe.
Yes I know they are. Very few had major side effect (like with any vaccine) from the trillions of people that had them.

She could never admit to be stymied by your question re: government and Big Pharma. The closest she could come is screeching, "Just obey, all right! Be A Good Person!"

Really
Yes I know they are. Very few had major side effect (like with any vaccine) from the trillions of people that had them.

Does "public health trump individual health" Penny? You still stand by that? Didn't answer that question.

Why are you an unpaid flak for Big Pharma, anyway?

Penny if "public health trumps individual health", then why can't we as a society undertake all kinds of monstrous demonic actions, like harvesting organs from prisoners with life sentences? I mean the transplant list is long.

On your ghoulish statement there is no argument against it. Individual rights are immaterial if "public health" can benefit. Sickening. I'd walk that back. But you never do, do you?
As we well know, if Trump were potus and pushing vax mandates she‘d be adamantly against them.

The elite have politicized the vaccines and Penny must fall in line with the elite, like so many on the left.

I mean the least she could do, if she won't sign up to have her organs harvested for "public health", is give blood every single week. What's the argument against it? Everyone should be demanded to do so in Penny's Dystopia.
I know someone who will likely die without a donor kidney. If Penelope can demand that I get a medical procedure like a so-called vaccine, my friend can demand that Penny donate a kidney. Fair's fair.

I'll notify my friend that we have a potential donor.

I know someone who will likely die without a donor kidney. If Penelope can demand that I get a medical procedure like a so-called vaccine, my friend can demand that Penny donate a kidney. Fair's fair.

I'll notify my friend that we have a potential donor.

The road to Hell on Earth is paved with statements like "Public health trumps individual health". Because then any individuals can be made to submit. Have we seen that movie in the 20th century? Oh yeah. We did. A nightmare

Im guessing after that screwup, we won’t see Penny posting here again.

Her posts expose her for the fool she is.

The trillions/billions gaffe is bad, but I think statements that she believes on principle are so much worse tbh. She really believes the horror that is "public health trumps individual health".

Collectivism leads to genocide. I...can't really think of an exception. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Forum List

Back