The majority of Canadian people have changed their opinion on Mandates in 2 weeks.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Based on the trucker convoys protests against Trudeau's Covid mandates, the majority of Canadians now support dropping them when just two weeks ago the majority supported keeping them in place. This is the power of protest in action. Sometimes there is no other choice to bring an oppressive government to the table. That's where Canada is now.

standing-out-crowd-concept-man-leaving-large-behind-50540964.jpg

Any Canadian or American who thinks government mandating Covid vaccines is acceptable, is a fool. Logic dictates mandating a vax that doesn’t prevent infection or transmission is pure idiocy.

Dipshit Trudeu who is vaxxed and boosted got infected. He likely shed the virus to others. You’d think he’d realize how dumb his mandates are.

Any Canadian or American who thinks government mandating Covid vaccines is a fool. Logic dictates mandating a vax that doesn’t prevent infection or transmission is pure idiocy.

Dipshit Trudeu who is vaxxed and boosted got infected. He likely shed the virus to others. You’d think he’d realize how dumb his mandates are.
They don't care...........Their agenda is power...........and nothing more.

Turdeau used canadian police on horses to trample protestors this morning. They never did that to BLM...indeed Turdeau voiced support for the right to protest at that time.

One elderly woman was trampled either this am or yesterday. she died at hospital this morning. That ought to influence some canadians.

gipper said:
That may be the agenda of the elites, but why would any average citizen go along with this bs? It’s unsettling the number of people who have. I guess it proves the power of the state and media to deceive, should never be discounted.

that is puzzling. there's nothing in it for them. it will eventually take their $, their freedom, their kids' futures. Perhaps it all boils down to hate. They hate President Trump SO MUCH because the media says to, and they hate us for supporting him. They can't get President Trump...but they can touch his supporters.

That may be the agenda of the elites, but why would any average citizen go along with this bs? It’s unsettling the number of people who have. I guess it proves the power of the state and media to deceive, should never be discounted.
Too many are sheep because of the media..........The gov'ts own the media now........it is brainwashing.

Turdeau used canadian police on horses to trample protestors this morning. They never did that to BLM...indeed Turdeau voiced support for the right to protest at that time.

One elderly woman was trampled either this am or yesterday. she died at hospital this morning. That ought to influence some canadians.
Unbelievable. Yet I’ve watched the network news this morning and not a word about this. Not surprising.
Canada blockade turns violent as police horses 'trample civilians' in disturbing video

that is puzzling. there's nothing in it for them. it will eventually take their $, their freedom, their kids' futures. Perhaps it all boils down to hate. They hate President Trump SO MUCH because the media says to, and they hate us for supporting him. They can't get President Trump...but they can touch his supporters.
Reminds me of what the Czar did to silence protesters.

I had not heard this. She was a peaceful First Nations elder, which means a lot to me. I'm so sorry.

Forum List

Back