Truckers are starting a working-class revolution — and the left hates it

way less than the left killed in the riots of 2020 .
So it was a success....great.

Oh, by the way....

25 protesters died during those riots. I don't remember you crying for them. What is the difference? I'm sure it's a black and white distinction...

So it was a success....great.

Oh, by the way....

25 protesters died during those riots. I don't remember you crying for them. What is the difference? I'm sure it's a black and white distinction...
i feel badly for every one of the 25 that was killed by leftists in 2020 . and i also feel badly for every one of the over 2000 police officers that were injured by leftists in 2020 ! and i feel badly for every business owner that lost everything because of the billions in damage caused by leftists in 2020 .

i feel badly for every one of the 25 that was killed by leftists in 2020 .
Funny... you never said that before I called you out on your double standard.
and i also feel badly for every one of the over 2000 police officers that were injured by leftists in 2020 !
Sure you do...but not the 140 cops your fellow toothless hick blob supporters injured at the Capitol.

Stop lying.

i feel badly for every one of the 25 that was killed by leftists in 2020 . and i also feel badly for every one of the over 2000 police officers that were injured by leftists in 2020 !

Funny... you never said that before I called you out on your double standard.

Sure you do...but not the 140 cops your fellow toothless hick blob supporters injured at the Capitol.

Stop lying.
i feel badly for the cops that were injured on jan 6th also ! unlike the left conservatives support police officers ! alllllllll you and your fellow baby killing cultist have to fall back on is a brief flash of violence carried out by idiots on jan 6th ! ride that pony all the way till nov 2022 and 2024 commie ! i am against the violence on jan 6th and i am against the much more violent acts carried out by leftists in 2020 !

These truckers may have started a trend of workers standing up against their employers when they feel like it's needed. A positive trend and hopefully we see it in many more businesses.
That is how it should have been all along. That one person lost their job because they would not submit to an experimental medical procedure is a travesty. I hope there are a million lawsuits.

Abu gave this question a thumbs down.

However, I ask this question of everyone who criticizes Trump for his weight.

I've never gotten an answer.
Better question
Have you ever written an intelligent post?
All your posts are like you drank 2 six packs on top of your 76 IQ.
You're also off topic and dragging down another thread to your level.
`

I dont think Canada is a one-man dictatorship
Of course it's not. That's a childish label all righties give their opponents.
but it is drifting in the direction of tyranny of the elite
Rubbish. The left a not elites. That is wealthy people. Read the definition dummy.
what I see Trudeau doing to quell dissent in Canada is strikingly simular to the tactics used so recently by the CCP on Hong Kong

But you say it's not tyranny??? Do you ever read what you write?
He has a duty as an elected pm to protect the majority ftom those lard arsed truckies.
He'll have them all in jail and so he should. They are restructing the freedom of those that disagree with them.

Better question
`

Rubbish. The left a not elites. That is wealthy people. Read the definition dummy.

He has a duty as an elected pm to protect the majority ftom those lard arsed truckies.
He'll have them all in jail and so he should. They are restructing the freedom of those that disagree with them.
How much do YOU weigh, Colon?

Better question
`
I suppose you could stop reading my posts, but then you'd have a hard time getting your ragegasm on.

Self control. Look into it.

How much do YOU weigh, Colon?
My brain is bigger than your body.
Don't try to be smart. My brain is not that small to fall for your silly comments.

I don't give a toss about idiot brain dead truckies. They did not and will not hold Canada to ransom.
Justin saw to that. They are democratic vermin and should be treated as such.

SOMEbody sure likes the taste of boot!

Forum List

Back