Truckers are starting a working-class revolution — and the left hates it

Well, I'm definitely not the 'liberal elite' crew, but I too am quite sick of this right wing faux bullshit. Truckers are important, understood. However, it's a job where resources are easily replaced.

Then why are they not being replaced and instead depleted nearly every year? Right now we are short 80,000 drivers and it's predicted to get worse before it gets better. You need to study the subjects you comment on.

I remind you Canada is a democracy nor has anything been submitted to change that.
The emergency powers are available to any pm including a potus.

The fact remains he wasn't buffed by those idiots or nuts like you screaming fascism . Trudeau won and he will not face repercussions because that lot vote Republican anyway. They cannot vote him out.
I dont think Canada is a one-man dictatorship

but it is drifting in the direction of tyranny of the elite

what I see Trudeau doing to quell dissent in Canada is strikingly simular to the tactics used so recently by the CCP on Hong Kong

Working class harming other working class isn’t as much of a revolt as you guys think.

One man certainly trying to make it that way. I looked it up and he was just reelected. If he were facing an election this year, you bet he would have backed down on the mandate.
I believe Canada has that weird parliamentary system without regularly scheduled elections

Trudeau used violence and tyranny to stop the peaceful protests !

I know...I know.. as a blob supporter.... you crave violence and bloodshed. That it was resolved peacefully really bugs you guys. Trudeau did it right.
1645566647278.jpeg

Forum List

Back