Trouble: Hillary Just Refused To Say Right To Bear Arms Is A Constitutional Right

Yes, all militia members have a right to a single-shot muzzleloader.

musket.jpg
If that is the right interpretation then your privacy is not protected on the internet, phones teletypes or any other modern device. And only the printing press is allowed to be used by news organizations. See how that works?

musket.jpg

Would you allow yourself to be shot with a revolutionary war era flintlock at close range to test your assanine theory that these guns are usually survivable at close range?

PS. There were no antibiotics in the revolution dude, no surgery to fix internal organs either which added to death rates dramatically. But u keep up posting nunsense, it's quite amusing.

Yeah, sparky, but you got the point of what was in use at the time the thoroughly fucked up 2nd Amendment was written. Oh, and are you in a "militia"...?
Again RETARD not required. as stated by the 2nd Amendment and the Supreme Court.

musket.jpg
If that is the right interpretation then your privacy is not protected on the internet, phones teletypes or any other modern device. And only the printing press is allowed to be used by news organizations. See how that works?

Yeah, sparky, I see how that works - but it ain't in the 2nd Amendment.

musket.jpg

Would you allow yourself to be shot with a revolutionary war era flintlock at close range to test your assanine theory that these guns are usually survivable at close range?

PS. There were no antibiotics in the revolution dude, no surgery to fix internal organs either which added to death rates dramatically. But u keep up posting nunsense, it's quite amusing.

Yeah, sparky, but you got the point of what was in use at the time the thoroughly fucked up 2nd Amendment was written. Oh, and are you in a "militia"...?
Again RETARD not required. as stated by the 2nd Amendment and the Supreme Court.

Thank you for mentioning the Supreme Court - because the 2nd Amendment means whatever they say it means at any point in time.

Clinton was just interviewed by Stephanopoulos. She is dishonest and the questions are dishonest. But it is clear Clinton supports government confiscation of guns from private citizens.

Watch: Hillary Refuses Say Right to Bear Arms Is a 'Constitutional Right' - Breitbart
Of course it's a right. But Republicans want felons, the mentally ill and outright crazies to carry as many loaded weapons as they can.
That's where we disagree.
Look another retard that lies as a means of comment.

musket.jpg

Thank you for mentioning the Supreme Court - because the 2nd Amendment means whatever they say it means at any point in time.
English please.

musket.jpg

I guess that means the following agencies are all unconstitutional

FAA - no aircraft
DOT - no trucks, cars, whatever
FCC - no radio or television
Dept Energy - no electricity
Air Force - no planes
Amtrak - no railroads
FDA - no drugs
NASA - no planes, rockets

musket.jpg

I guess that means the following agencies are all unconstitutional

FAA - no aircraft
DOT - no trucks, cars, whatever
FCC - no radio or television
Dept Energy - no electricity
Air Force - no planes
Amtrak - no railroads
FDA - no drugs
NASA - no planes, rockets

Are they mentioned in the 2nd Amendment?

musket.jpg

Just what do you mean the 2nd Amendment is thoroughly fucked up? Do you know if we didnt have the 2nd Amendment, the Japs could have invaded the US as far in as Chicago according to Admiral Yamamoto. They feared our civilians with a gun behind every blade of grass. And what the hell is wrong with having a " militia"? You are just pissed our 2nd amendmend never applied to your Indian ancestors back in the good ole days.

Clinton was just interviewed by Stephanopoulos. She is dishonest and the questions are dishonest. But it is clear Clinton supports government confiscation of guns from private citizens.

Watch: Hillary Refuses Say Right to Bear Arms Is a 'Constitutional Right' - Breitbart
Why am I not surprised that you and BigotBarf are lying???

She did say it is a right!

CLINTON: "So I think it's important to recognize that reasonable people can say, as I do, responsible gun owners have a right -- I have no objection to that. But the rest of the American public has a right to require certain kinds of regularity, responsible actions to protect everyone else."
No, that isn't what a right is. That's like saying you have the right to free speech as long as you don't upset somebody. Rights are not dependent on your comfort level. We have reasonable laws now so she does want to restrict our 2nd A rights.
No that is NOT what she said. She is saying honest people have a right to expect that guns will not be sold to criminals and terrorists, only to responsible Americans. The gun lobby wants to sell guns to as many criminals and terrorists as possible in order to force everybody else to buy guns to protect themselves from the well armed criminals and terrorists. The gun lobby wants to sell guns to both sides of all conflicts.

musket.jpg

Just what do you mean the 2nd Amendment is thoroughly fucked up? Do you know if we didnt have the 2nd Amendment, the Japs could have invaded the US as far in as Chicago according to Admiral Yamamoto. They feared our civilians with a gun behind every blade of grass. And what the hell is wrong with having a " militia"?

The 2nd Amendment is totally fucked up. It sounds like it was written by retards.

Confusion -- the wording of the Second Amendment

The Embarrassing Second Amendment

CLINTON: "So I think it's important to recognize that reasonable people can say, as I do, responsible gun owners have a right -- I have no objection to that. But the rest of the American public has a right to require certain kinds of regularity, responsible actions to protect everyone else."
No, that isn't what a right is. That's like saying you have the right to free speech as long as you don't upset somebody. Rights are not dependent on your comfort level. We have reasonable laws now so she does want to restrict our 2nd A rights.
No that is NOT what she said. She is saying honest people have a right to expect that guns will not be sold to criminals and terrorists, only to responsible Americans. The gun lobby wants to sell guns to as many criminals and terrorists as possible in order to force everybody else to buy guns to protect themselves from the well armed criminals and terrorists. The gun lobby wants to sell guns to both sides of all conflicts.

"The gun lobby wants to sell guns to both sides of all conflicts."

Actually you need to take his a step further. Chase the money further upstream.

I used the quote you provided. We have background checks now. It isn't possible to know if someone who hasn't got a criminal record is ever going to commit a crime.

No, the gun lobby (is there such a thing? Doubt it) doesn't want to arm terrorists and criminals. Quit being so stupid. They are law abiding people an you do a disservice to your cause to misrepresent them as such.

I used the quote you provided. We have background checks now. It isn't possible to know if someone who hasn't got a criminal record is ever going to commit a crime.

No, the gun lobby (is there such a thing? Doubt it) doesn't want to arm terrorists and criminals. Quit being so stupid. They are law abiding people an you do a disservice to your cause to misrepresent them as such.
Yet someone on the no fly list, as a known terrorist, can legally buy weapons...

Forum List

Back