Trouble: Hillary Just Refused To Say Right To Bear Arms Is A Constitutional Right

Clinton was just interviewed by Stephanopoulos. She is dishonest and the questions are dishonest. But it is clear Clinton supports government confiscation of guns from private citizens.

Watch: Hillary Refuses Say Right to Bear Arms Is a 'Constitutional Right' - Breitbart
Of course it's a right. But Republicans want felons, the mentally ill and outright crazies to carry as many loaded weapons as they can.
That's where we disagree.
Wrong wrong and wrong. Plus I don't want liberals armed, they believe guns murder people.

Progressives would fall into the mentally ill category

Yes, all militia members have a right to a single-shot muzzleloader.

musket.jpg
let's assume for a moment the founding fathers had no knowledge of the history of warfare since the dawn of time and the progress made in military technology since the first cave man threw the first rock at another cave man. now what?
upload_2016-6-5_12-58-5.png

Clinton was just interviewed by Stephanopoulos. She is dishonest and the questions are dishonest. But it is clear Clinton supports government confiscation of guns from private citizens.

Watch: Hillary Refuses Say Right to Bear Arms Is a 'Constitutional Right' - Breitbart
Of course it's a right. But Republicans want felons, the mentally ill and outright crazies to carry as many loaded weapons as they can.
What stupid assed idiot told you that stupid assed shit?

What stupid assed idiot told you that stupid assed shit?

MSNBC is my guess....maybe Daily Kook or Salon

Why am I not surprised that you and BigotBarf are lying???

She did say it is a right!

CLINTON: "So I think it's important to recognize that reasonable people can say, as I do, responsible gun owners have a right -- I have no objection to that. But the rest of the American public has a right to require certain kinds of regularity, responsible actions to protect everyone else."

Why am I not surprised that you and BigotBarf are lying???

She did say it is a right!

CLINTON: "So I think it's important to recognize that reasonable people can say, as I do, responsible gun owners have a right -- I have no objection to that. But the rest of the American public has a right to require certain kinds of regularity, responsible actions to protect everyone else."
No, that isn't what a right is. That's like saying you have the right to free speech as long as you don't upset somebody. Rights are not dependent on your comfort level. We have reasonable laws now so she does want to restrict our 2nd A rights.

No, but if it were, that would be all the US military and LEOs would be allowed to have as well. Realizing that even through the beginning of the US Civil War, a large portion of our military and constables brought their own arms. Including cavalry, artillery, and even certain naval units.

Hillary doesnt even need a gun,,all she has to do is yell at anyone who attempts to throw a punch at her,,,,and he/she will run away !!!!!

And again "CLINTON: "So I think it's important to recognize that reasonable people can say, as I do, responsible gun owners have a right -- I have no objection to that. But the rest of the American public has a right to require certain kinds of regularity, responsible actions to protect everyone else."

You far righties have ensured a dem sweep of historic proportions.

I am reduced to voting for Gary Johnson.

musket.jpg

Would you allow yourself to be shot with a revolutionary war era flintlock at close range to test your assanine theory that these guns are usually survivable at close range?

PS. There were no antibiotics in the revolution dude, no surgery to fix internal organs either which added to death rates dramatically. But u keep up posting nunsense, it's quite amusing.

And again "CLINTON: "So I think it's important to recognize that reasonable people can say, as I do, responsible gun owners have a right -- I have no objection to that. But the rest of the American public has a right to require certain kinds of regularity, responsible actions to protect everyone else."

Please vote for Gary, because he makes as much sense as u doo doo

Please vote for Gary, because he makes as much sense as u doo doo
Gary and I make much more sense than you and Donnie.

BWHAHAHAHAHA! She just lost the election. There goes Pennsylvania.
Just like BHO in 2008 and 2012? I hope the therapy programs for you at the half way house for young millennials like you are helping.

musket.jpg

Would you allow yourself to be shot with a revolutionary war era flintlock at close range to test your assanine theory that these guns are usually survivable at close range?

PS. There were no antibiotics in the revolution dude, no surgery to fix internal organs either which added to death rates dramatically. But u keep up posting nunsense, it's quite amusing.

Yeah, sparky, but you got the point of what was in use at the time the thoroughly fucked up 2nd Amendment was written. Oh, and are you in a "militia"...?

Forum List

Back