Trey Gowdy slams trump on FOX

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I saw this when it aired. One of the few times I watched FOX.

Gowdy speaks the Truth. Like Romney says...the best thing to do for these people is to tell them the truth. But they don't want to hear it.

They are still out there and trump will use them again...if he can

Trump is a jerk but why are we still asking this guy his opinion?

I saw this when it aired. One of the few times I watched FOX.

Gowdy speaks the Truth. Like Romney says...the best thing to do for these people is to tell them the truth. But they don't want to hear it.

They are still out there and trump will use them again...if he can
Those that were all together in the Capitol were in a room together and it scared the shit out of them. They all know that what happened was due to the psychopath. Not one person should have been subjected on them to terrorism by US citizens. Trump's doing and finally took them over the edge. No excuses.

Gowdy's reaction will soon be the standard for Republicans, as they distance themselves from the impeached president trump's January 6th incitement of his devoted RWNJs to violence. But, no one should forget, many of those Republicans echoing Gowdy's tirade in the coming days and weeks, were the impeached president trump's eager enablers for the past four years.

They are equally to blame for the January 6th rioting.

The 1950's were great you ridiculous douchebag.

Reminds us of the homosexual, fake, phony fraud Lindsey Graham telling Hannity to "stay tuned" in regards to Deep State Barr's fake investigations as if these corrupt RHINO fags have 1% of the balls President Trump has.

Trump has no political allies except the lunatics that wish it was the 1950’s again...

But it is not over. I heard a MAGA Nut predict that a million men with guns could storm DC. As long as trump and trumpism remains....our nation is at risk. trump has turned his cult into the greatest terrorist threat to the nation....even greater than foreign terrorism. Why? Because he has lied to them with impunity.

Forum List

Back