Denver capitol

Its boarded up and covered in graffiti. Trump didn't make that happen. Nope. Democrats sorta kind of did this shit.
People are pissed of right now...And this wasn't so even a year ago? Who made racial unrest...Democrats?

The "Why are you hitting yourself?" defense is not even valid for schoolyard bullies much less grown up people who often preach personal responsibility.

• Banned
Denver madness, I was actually arrested for (not kidding) vociferously asking a person of color to turn down their stereo even though it interfered with my business . I love this, She calls me "cracker" (perfectly fine ) and turns this into a race thing, I call her a harsh word most rappers use then police show up...This is crazy.

Last edited:
  • Banned
A year ago the Denver capitol building was not fenced off and the first floor widow covered in plywood with BLM ANTIFA slogan graffiti sprawled everywhere. Democrats allowed smashing it up. Democrats and race riots...perhaps we want to end that.

Denver madness, I was actually arrested for (not kidding) vociferously asking a person of color to turn down their stereo even though it interfered with my business . I love this, She calls me "cracker" (perfectly fine ) and turns this into a race thing, I call her a harsh word most rappers use then police show up...This is crazy.

And now we know the crux of the thread. Thanks for the update...Karen.

Let's don't question Liberals, it pisses them off. What do you call it? Triggering them? Fuck liberalism. Don't care any more.

Don't care anymore? Good, quit. Bunch of fucking losers who lived vicariously through a fat orange.

Why don't the Democrats/liberals hold themselves accountable to the same standards as the republicans?

I used to be a Democrat. The democrats left us Americans. The Democratic party died years ago, 2003 when I went to caucus and I was told "We tell you what to think" and they stopped listening to everyone, I realized The democratic party was broken. I held on to it for years. But when they promote race riots and civil unrest, and are surprised when there is pushback?

Last edited:
The "Why are you hitting yourself?" defense is not even valid for schoolyard bullies much less grown up people who often preach personal responsibility.

It's not a defense, it's pointing out your side's hypocrisy.

I used to be a Democrat. The democrats left us Americans. The Democratic party died years ago, 2003 when I went to caucus and I was told "We tell you what to think" and they stopped listening to everyone, I realized The democratic party was broken. I held on to it for years. But when they promote race riots and civil unrest, and are surprised when there is pushback?

Save us the "I used to be..." bullshit

That's what racist Southerners say

Man, this really is a pity party of a thread.

The Democrats will now control the house, senate and presidency, it didn't die you just don't like it.

Forum List

Back