Trey Gowdy Hired by Trump to deal with Impeachment Inquiry..

BREAKING: FOX NEWS has just reported that Trey Gowdy was retained by Trump to deal with the House and its impeachment Inquiry.

The gloves are off... Now the law is going to smack dems right in the ass.. Trey knows the law and House rules. Schiff is in deep doo doo as Trey will call out his conflicts and lies.

View attachment 283689
Yeah, baby!!!
:woohoo:
Trey will hold these people accountable. This should make the Democrats cry really loud... Now he has TWO top notch attorneys who are not afraid of the BS democrat propaganda and abuse of power.
I'm not holding my breath. The People who infiltrated THE FBI, DOJ, CIA with Russian Propaganda and weaponized that against The President and our Democracy are still not being punished.
It's hard to punish the hand when the head goes free.
Durham and Barr are going after the head, count on it...

BREAKING: FOX NEWS has just reported that Trey Gowdy was retained by Trump to deal with the House and its impeachment Inquiry.

The gloves are off... Now the law is going to smack dems right in the ass.. Trey knows the law and House rules. Schiff is in deep doo doo as Trey will call out his conflicts and lies.

View attachment 283689
In my opinion, Trey Gowdy should have been the AG from day 1. He is honest, courageous and tough.

This is in direct contrast to Schiff who is an Effeminate Lying Son of A Bitch, Cowardly, and Wimpy Canker sore with no morals or ethics.
cankle sores too.

View attachment 283689
In my opinion, Trey Gowdy should have been the AG from day 1. He is honest, courageous and tough.

Trey Gowdy, who has had high clearances as a Congressman, has consistently said that FBI's Russian interference investigation was proper and well predicated.

View attachment 283689

This is in direct contrast to Schiff who is an Effeminate Lying Son of A Bitch, Cowardly, and Wimpy Canker sore with no morals or ethics.
You're right except for one thing. I'm pretty certain Trey had to get his family out of Washington DC. The Deep State operatives' kids were threatening his children at school, his wife was being battered to death with anonymous calls, threats to injure every individual in the family, not to mention threats against her husband. Those people were living in the middle of a Democrat nightmare and needed a reprieve and safety.

I don't usually forgive one America's finest for retreating, but Trey is back, he's good, and he's able. I for one will be praying for his family's elusiveness to evil Democrats still pissed off because Hillary got her walking papers from America. Oh, and I heard Trey loud and clear about what his family was going through. Trey doesn't lie and he doesn't mince words.
WHICH reminds me of another point.

Trump should never release his tax returns with as many businesses he owns. The Hateful Communist Marxist Terrorist Left will DOX all his business, vandalize them, and beat up and intimidate everyone who works there or patrons there.

The gloves are off... Now the law is going to smack dems right in the ass.. Trey knows the law and House rules.

View attachment 283689

He was recruited as Trump's PR talking head because Juliani is a bumbling fool who keeps making unforced errors.

He is not a Senator and has no actual authority in law.
Gowdy is a better ball handler than Michael Jordan was, and God love him, Michael was the apex of excellence.

View attachment 283689

Trey Gowdy, who has had high clearances as a Congressman, has consistently said that FBI's Russian interference investigation was proper and well predicated.
Where did you get that crap...? Trey has consistently said they were illegal and unethical...

View attachment 283689

Where did you get that crap...? Trey has consistently said they were illegal and unethical...

The idiot posts it with no link. He continues to mine fool's gold.

View attachment 283689

You're right except for one thing. I'm pretty certain Trey had to get his family out of Washington DC. The Deep State operatives' kids were threatening his children at school, his wife was being battered to death with anonymous calls, threats to injure every individual in the family, not to mention threats against her husband. Those people were living in the middle of a Democrat nightmare and needed a reprieve and safety.

I don't usually forgive one America's finest for retreating, but Trey is back, he's good, and he's able. I for one will be praying for his family's elusiveness to evil Democrats still pissed off because Hillary got her walking papers from America. Oh, and I heard Trey loud and clear about what his family was going through. Trey doesn't lie and he doesn't mince words.
WHICH reminds me of another point.

Trump should never release his tax returns with as many businesses he owns. The Hateful Communist Marxist Terrorist Left will DOX all his business, vandalize them, and beat up and intimidate everyone who works there or patrons there.
They damn sure don't play fair. Just look at Do-nothing-but-trouble Pelosi, backstabber extraordinaire.

View attachment 283689

You just don't know what you are talking about. Rightwingers turned on Gowdy in 2018 after he broke with the Republican talking points and WH-Nunez shandaigans to publicly defended FBI probe.

Trey Gowdy Defends FBI's Russia Investigation | National Review

View attachment 283689

The idiot posts it with no link. He continues to mine fool's gold.
He made the call before you, kid, and he has a good pal who already had it pieced together like a quilt. :lmao:

View attachment 283689

You're right except for one thing. I'm pretty certain Trey had to get his family out of Washington DC. The Deep State operatives' kids were threatening his children at school

You are saying government employees threatened Trey's family?

How do you come up with this bullshit?
Motivation.

At first it may have been, but when they couldn't find anything, Comey started creating a scenario to get Trump removed from office. The 7th floor committed treason, not the field offices or agents.

This is getting too good! A no-win for the idiot Left. Sucker punched and reeled in like a fish by the Great Orange Bastard. If they impeach, the floor falls out wide open exposing all of the democrat's lies, duplicity and corruption.
If they DON'T impeach, their base's support and heads explode!!!!

:lmao: :mm:

View attachment 283689

You just don't know what you are talking about. Rightwingers turned on Gowdy in 2018 after he broke with the Republican talking points and WH-Nunez shandaigans to publicly defended FBI probe.

Trey Gowdy Defends FBI's Russia Investigation | National Review

Only one minor aspect....an informant as regards the FBI's investigative responsibility.
You took that and painted with a broad brush.
You write copy for CNN too?

View attachment 283689

Not so fast Joseph Goebbels
Gowdy: When I Saw a Transcript In Mueller Probe "It Actually Changed My Perspective"

Forum List

Back