Trevor Noah supports looting

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Disgraceful, IMHO. Mr. Noah is a resident of New York City, legally part of America, but he is NOT a citizen.

Definitely an undesirable alien, time to stick this fool on a boat back to Africa. We don't need low lifes like this in our country.
Not surprising, unfortunately. The little soy boy nimrod SHOULD be sent back to South Africa on a one-way trip. Not many would miss his whiny ass.

I wonder wtf cops would want with a pair of tennis shoes or a hoodie?

I don't know...but one thing is for sure! I'm not going back to daycare! So there! :auiqs.jpg:

1590890928438.png

Disgraceful, IMHO. Mr. Noah is a resident of New York City, legally part of America, but he is NOT a citizen.

Definitely an undesirable alien, time to stick this fool on a boat back to Africa. We don't need low lifes like this in our country.

That's great! Then he won't mind if I help myself to some of his stuff.

Wonder if he owns anything cool?

He's right, America isn't safe for blacks.
South Africa is much safer.

We'll miss you, Noah, fucking twat.

Not surprising, unfortunately. The little soy boy nimrod SHOULD be sent back to South Africa on a one-way trip. Not many would miss his whiny ass.

I didn't know that he was from South Africa. He has a British accent and wasn't wearing the traditional South African jewelry that seems to be so popular there...

NYUK-High-Quality-Stainless-Steel-Black-Gold-Silver-Car-Wheel-Tire-Biker-Jewelry-Mens-Pendant-Necklace.jpg

He never said that.
What did he say then?
I don't BELIEVE you'll be getting a response. Our little candycorn is usually left speechless when someone calls her/his/its? bluff.

He never said that.
What did he say then?
I don't BELIEVE you'll be getting a response. Our little candycorn is usually left speechless when someone calls her/his/its? bluff.

That's the exact reason that I didn't ask the same question a few minutes ago.

:auiqs.jpg:

He never said that.
What did he say then?

She's once again flummoxed

I didn't know that he was from South Africa. He has a British accent and wasn't wearing the traditional South African jewelry that seems to be so popular there...

NYUK-High-Quality-Stainless-Steel-Black-Gold-Silver-Car-Wheel-Tire-Biker-Jewelry-Mens-Pendant-Necklace.jpg
LMAO! Oh that is fucking priceless! hahaaha!!
Great find...awesome.

Forum List

Back