Curfews go into effect

Curfews are going into effect for Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, Denver, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Chicago and Philadelphia. Isn't that interesting, they all seem to be Democrat cities.

Curfews go into effect in cities around the country
Should not have waited. It should be immediate after a situation like Minnesota took place. Hopefully this nation will learn from it's mistakes.

Curfews are going into effect for Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, Denver, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Chicago and Philadelphia. Isn't that interesting, they all seem to be Democrat cities.

Should not have waited. It should be immediate after a situation like Minnesota took place. Hopefully this nation will learn from it's mistakes.
Been happening since 1619...we haven learned yet.

I agree, democrats are slow learners.

They chose to destroy their own in a desperate attempt to beat the greatest president in history.

Meanwhile, the president is having Maga time at WH as we conquer space. Same for most Americans.

What losers.

Rubber rounds and tear gas flying tonight.
They are not screwing around here.

I'm in Los Angeles.

I've just turned on the TV (2 a.m.).

As expected, carloads of hooligans are driving around hurling abuse at cops and occasionally throwing rocks at the cops (one cop is in the hospital because of his injuries). Of course, they are not obeying any curfew. After all, in normal times, they do not obey any laws.

I do not understand why the cops are not allowed to shoot out the tires of the hooligans' cars.

This orgy of violence in our land will, I think, have at least two results:

1. Many Americans will start to feel alienated from a certain ethnicity.
2. Many Americans will feel that they need to return President Trump to office in November.

Corrupt politics is flat killing this nation. The worst is the race baiting that goes on, otherwise taking these people who have a long standing gripe, and then attempting to use them for political purposes. Joe Biden is guilty from his rehtoric. HRC was also guilty, Al Sharpton, and many more who have used race baiting for political and power hungry reasons are also guilty.

The rioters should be charged with the attempted murder of police officers if guilty, and If they (the rioters) weren't directly involved, then they should be charged with being accessories to the crimes.

The governers and mayor's who have lost control of their states and cities should be immediately removed from power, and jailed with the rioters if it is proven that they actually fueled any of the riots with their rehtoric.

You mean to tell me that you can shut down your state because of a virus (make people stay in their home, and loose everything they have), but you can't stop lawlessness and anarchy when it starts in your state ???????? Governers and mayor's in Democrat run states are useless. They should be held accountable along with the rioters. They should be considered as the leaders of the mobs.

Biden bailing out protestors should immediately disqualify him from his run for president.

The continued war on all police in this country needs to end, because anyone with any common sense knows that all cops aren't bad. We must uphold law and order in this country.

The only time a protest should be conducted is peacefully. The ACLU is in our midst for what purpose ?? Aren't they a bunch of lawyers who go in to represent injustices in our country, and they do it for those who can't defend themselves against powerful systems, otherwise if those systems harbor rogue elements that cause those systems to be compromised ?? Just remember folks, the system's aren't bad, but picking out the rogue elements within a system can be accomplished always.

I saw a sign that said "end white silence", and it was among the protestors.

I thought really ???

Ok so where are the voices of power, otherwise who should be speaking for or amongst the so called downtrodden who are amongst the protestors right now ???? Otherwise where are those for whom should be calling for peaceful protest, and calling for those who are out there doing horrific crimes under their supposed shields and silence, to right now stop their actions immediately ??? Yes where are they ?? White silence pffft. Don't make me laugh.

Allowing this mess to go on, will once again cause a lasting affect on our law enforcement that will make them not want to do their jobs in high crime areas anymore, otherwise when everything settles back down. Then what people ?? Then you end up with no police representing you in high crime areas.

Last edited:
We are the laughing stock of the world right now, and many countries are probably thinking, wow, and we are supposed to follow their lead ??? Embarassing.

Corrupt politics is flat killing this nation. The worst is the race baiting that goes on, otherwise taking these people who have a long standing gripe, and then attempting to use them for political purposes. Joe Biden is guilty from his rehtoric. HRC was also guilty, Al Sharpton, and many more who have used race baiting for political and power hungry reasons are also guilty.

The rioters should be charged with the attempted murder of police officers if guilty, and If they (the rioters) weren't directly involved, then they should be charged with being accessories to the crimes.

The governers and mayor's who have lost control of their states and cities should be immediately removed from power, and jailed with the rioters if it is proven that they actually fueled any of the riots with their rehtoric.

You mean to tell me that you can shut down your state because of a virus (make people stay in their home, and loose everything they have), but you can't stop lawlessness and anarchy when it starts in your state ???????? Governers and mayor's in Democrat run states are useless. They should be held accountable along with the rioters. They should be considered as the leaders of the mobs.

Biden bailing out protestors should immediately disqualify him from his run for president.

The continued war on all police in this country needs to end, because anyone with any common sense knows that all cops aren't bad. We must uphold law and order in this country.

The only time a protest should be conducted is peacefully. The ACLU is in our midst for what purpose ?? Aren't they a bunch of lawyers who go in to represent injustices in our country, and they do it for those who can't defend themselves against powerful systems, otherwise if those systems harbor rogue elements that cause those systems to be compromised ?? Just remember folks, the system's aren't bad, but picking out the rogue elements within a system can be accomplished always.

I thought really ???

Ok so where are the voices of power, otherwise who should be speaking for or amongst the so called downtrodden who are amongst the protestors right now ???? Otherwise where are those for whom should be calling for peaceful protest, and calling for those who are out there doing horrific crimes under their supposed shields and silence, to right now stop their actions immediately ??? Yes where are they ?? White silence pffft. Don't make me laugh.

Allowing this mess to go on, will once again cause a lasting affect on our law enforcement that will make them not want to do their jobs in high crime areas anymore, otherwise when everything settles back down. Then what people ?? Then you end up with no police representing you in high crime areas.
All true...rioters actually killed one fed employee in one city, and I believe a cop was victim to vehicular homicide in another.
This country is crumbling. They were not successful in the 1960's but I believe they are going to be this time.

I thought really ???

All true...rioters actually killed one fed employee in one city, and I believe a cop was victim to vehicular homicide in another.
This country is crumbling. They were not successful in the 1960's but I believe they are going to be this time.

The big difference between the current riots and those of the 1960's is the Fake News merchants.

Yes, Walter Fucking Cronkite was fake. But he was only on TV for a short period every evening. Now CNN goes wall to wall with coverage of the riots. When Liberal cities were ablaze in MLK's honor, you could see pics in the paper, a short story on the news, but you couldn't sit for hours all day enjoying the riot action on TV. like today.

Yes, they are. If they weren't, it would be hardball rifle rounds and buckshot.

I thought really ???

The big difference between the current riots and those of the 1960's is the Fake News merchants.

Yes, Walter Fucking Cronkite was fake. But he was only on TV for a short period every evening. Now CNN goes wall to wall with coverage of the riots. When Liberal cities were ablaze in MLK's honor, you could see pics in the paper, a short story on the news, but you couldn't sit for hours all day enjoying the riot action on TV. like today.

Well, it really goes without saying that we are truly harvesting what we have a sewn...

I thought really ???

They won't succeed, and justice will come in the case of George Floyd, and in the cases of all those who followed his lead. Violence is never the answer, but if a mob has been conditioned to such things, then we get what we get. Joe Biden and his ilk must be held accountable for their race baiting (yelling fire in a crowded theater for political gain). We know that's been the case, and now the perps need to pay for it.

Yes, they are. If they weren't, it would be hardball rifle rounds and buckshot.
They ought to up the power of paint ball weapons, otherwise to be designed specifically for law enforcement, and use paint like they do in the bank bags when robbers Rob the bank... That way the next day they'll be trying to chew their arms off before they are iidentified by police who had to shoot at them for reasons of their mob violence and anarchy committed. Perfect.

Might be time for a HARD curfew, where anyone out afterwards is simply shot on sight.
Shot with paint balls yes. Then let them explain that away the next day. They will be buying wire brushes trying to scrub the paint off of their bodies. They are like vampires working for their dark side in the night, and then going back into their momma's basements before the sun shines upon their bullcrap in the day.

Forum List

Back