Tres Sec Yellen: High prices are here to stay.

For what, 2 months? What about the first almost 3 years of Bidenflation?
You mean, came to office in Jan of 21 with inflation rising, after the Covid money dump, peaked in Jun 22 and been dropping at the same rate curve in went up with, now back at 3.39 or less? You are old enough, to remember averaging 6.5% plus for 10 years, peaking at 13%+. Don't try to shuck me. I'm not fresh out of school. This ain't my first rodeo. Sell your shock and panic to the young and dumb, that weren't national honor graduate at business school.

You mean, came to office in Jan of 21 with inflation rising, after the Covid money dump, peaked in Jun 22 and been dropping at the same rate curve in went up with, now back at 3.39 or less? You are old enough, to remember averaging 6.5% plus for 10 years, peaking at 13%+. Don't try to shuck me. I'm not fresh out of school. This ain't my first rodeo. Sell your shock and panic to the young and dumb, that weren't national honor graduate at business school.
1.6% when Tater took office. Why is it Dimwingers never take responsibility for their actions?

Tater is still spending as much as was “dumped” into the economy two years after the end of the Fauci pandemic.

So much for inflation being "transitory".

Looks like under Biden we will continue to see higher and higher prices.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Once again our idiot FuckBoi, who continues to cheer for the decline and fall of the USA, comes up with a new Questionable Source:

• Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, affiliation with a known questionable group, and several failed fact checks.

I have to wonder about a man who cheers so relentlessly for the nation to fail.

Once again our idiot FuckBoi, who continues to cheer for the decline and fall of the USA, comes up with a new Questionable Source:

• Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, affiliation with a known questionable group, and several failed fact checks.

I have to wonder about a man who cheers so relentlessly for the nation to fail.
They quoted Yellen, you raving KKKanadian lunatic.

You never bring anything but bullshit and lies, seriously, fuck off.

1.6% when Tater took office. Why is it Dimwingers never take responsibility for their actions?

Tater is still spending as much as was “dumped” into the economy two years after the end of the Fauci pandemic.
Show me the numbers, you got. I looking at something like $1,362,048,367,492.77 debt added in 2018, $420,475,731,272.32 added in 2019, $4,917,967,079,796.55 added in 2020, $1,483,527,375,433.53 added in 2021 (with budget done in 2020). The there was a significant drop on the addon to national debt, adding $392,356,786,944.85 in 2022. Best number I see. You got better yearly numbers, lets see them.

You mean when the nation was still locked down awaiting a chance to be vaccinated, and Trump kept the interest rates artificially low, while giving money to workers to stay at home?????

Hardly a "normal" or sustainable economic model, now is it? Not that you would have the first clue.

Our economy is always in flux, and subject to global influence

ergo, sleepy Joe, much like those potus's before him are rather inconsequential players

~S~

They quoted Yellen, you raving KKKanadian lunatic.

You never bring anything but bullshit and lies, seriously, fuck off.

They cherrypicked a quote from Yellen and then twisted what she said.

Stop parrotting the Questionable Source lies you traitorous piece of shit.

By the way - your new siggy line is the prime example of how you believe the lies. The partisan hack wasn't a DOJ employee at all. He was a Republican who couldn't find anything to indict President Biden for, so he chose to make a political.

He is neither a doctor nor a trained medical professional, and it was not his place to comment on ANYTHING other than the investigation and whether the President should be charged.

The fact that her policies as Fed Chief are a large part of the reasons for the inflation, she can be considered an expert here.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

The federal reserve will continue to devalue the dollar, the cause of inflation, because they are trapped in this death spiral. The government will not reduce it's spending and payments on debt now outpaces all other expenditures. There are only two ways to deal with the problem, repudiate the debt or devalue the dollar.

Hey honor school graduate, what was inflation before COVID? Why is Biden not blamed for the economic events supposed caused by COVID and Trump does? Do you really think Joe would have done any better if COVID had struck on his watch?

The current economy is hanging on in spite of Biden’s policies, not because of them. It has gone against the odds thus far, which makes sense because COVID was a novel event in recent history. Free money couple with people being cooped up resulted in a spending spree that hasn’t completely stopped. People ran out of stimulus money a while ago, but now their credit card debt is higher because their spending habits are skewed. Biden is trying to “fix” that with more “free” money in the form of increasing the child tax credit and increasing the EITC, in addition to forgiving student loans, which will allow graduates to spend the money they should be using to pay their loans on more frivolous items while people like me pick up the tab and pay for my old children’s education. The yield curve is inverted. You can get higher interest on short term CDs than long terms CDs. Banks aren’t confident in any long term success. They feel the feds may step in with some QE to keep the bottom from falling out. Biden’s policies are built on quick sand. They provide short term support, but result in long term disaster. Democrat are on another level of STUPID.

Fed policy is to target 2% inflation. The last thing they want is deflation. They claim that they think deflation is a doomsday precursor - that recession and even depression would follow. If our government was really interested in avoiding inflation, they would not keep printing money to support all these wars.

Fed policy is to target 2% inflation. The last thing they want is deflation. They claim that they think deflation is a doomsday precursor - that recession and even depression would follow. If our government was really interested in avoiding inflation, they would not keep printing money to support all these wars.
truth Burger
;)
so why are we even listening to the fed, to wall street, to the WH , or anyone else not living the same reality we are?

~S~

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Blame business.

Do prices ever really go back to what they were after inflation goes down?

You mean when the nation was still locked down awaiting a chance to be vaccinated, and Trump kept the interest rates artificially low, while giving money to workers to stay at home?????

Hardly a "normal" or sustainable economic model, now is it? Not that you would have the first clue.
The country wasn't shut down in Jan 2021, you raving lunatic. GDP for the last two quarters under Trump averaged 19.6%. Does that sound like an economy that was shut down, moron?

Forum List

Back