Tres Sec Yellen: High prices are here to stay.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
So much for inflation being "transitory".

Looks like under Biden we will continue to see higher and higher prices.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

So much for inflation being "transitory".

Looks like under Biden we will continue to see higher and higher prices.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Does anybody remember "the rachet effect" from econ 101? Good thing wages are advancing faster for working Americans. Wages advancing is not Joe's fault either, another Fed policy thing, the admin benefits from.

I know! Let's find New Projects costing additional TRILLIONS even after we normalize the Covid Emergency spending!!

Real wages are down under Tater.
But still climbing at rate greater than monthly inflation rate. I can't lose much sleep having lived throught the late 70s and 80s. I am sure, you remember what real continued inflation, long-term, with wage stagnation and much higher joblessness was like. You talk to and for the young crowd.
1707667463454.png

After twenty years of free money, let's not squabble. It was a good ride. Now we pay the bill.

The greedy corrupt Democrats have screwed over the Baby Boomers.
They worked and saved for their retirement.
And now the value of their savings has been destroyed.
Democrats are thieves.

schumerstarveschildernforhisgreed2.jpg

But still climbing at rate greater than monthly inflation rate. I can't lose much sleep having lived throught the late 70s and 80s. I am sure, you remember what real continued inflation, long-term, with wage stagnation and much higher joblessness was like. You talk to and for the young crowd.
View attachment 900552
For what, 2 months? What about the first almost 3 years of Bidenflation?

Forum List

Back