Tree of Life synagogue disputes Biden’s claim he visited after massacre

It's like how they defend China's CO2 output, Joe tell less lies per sentence than Trump, er, or something

Wow! HUGE!!!!
He drove a truck, he visited a certain synagogue. I don't know how he can EVER be trusted again! I'll not sleep this night, I'll tell you that! This is just too much!

P.S. yes, you gotta watch him. He's not perfect, tends to brag a little, gets defensive, and loves his less than perfect dog and son, too. In other words, human.
Hahahahaha

Trump thanks you for your understanding

After 4 years of Trump, and the bed wetters insisting everything he said was an impeachable crime of perjury, to include silly tweets it's no surprise to me that they're defending the meat puppet pervert's obvious lies. Between the years of 2008-2016 they pretended their beloved meat puppet faggot was an accomplished executive and (LOL) "man" of integrity and transparency. They still refuse to accept the fact hitlary is a criminally insane sociopath hag, the Biden "family" is trailer trash that won a political lottery who serve the globalist agenda, and that mooch obozo is a freak of nature.

Why waste time arguing with these vacuous pukes?

They support criminals, terrorists, enemy agents, and traitors at every opportunity and condemn anyone who the corrupt collectivist media tells them too. I recall when they DESPISED John McCain, prayed to Gaia that he would die a painful death and within no time celebrated the mother fucker as a "maverick" again. Then there was Liz Cheney, who may as well have been lucifer's daughter 6 years ago, is now exalted as a beacon of integrity and virtue. They also wanted to feed James Comey to wild hogs when he announced hitlary was under investigation after her beaver licker's "husband" (LOL) was exposed as a sexual deviant and his laptop contained some shit that should have put people in prison for life. The next thing you knew Comey was a national hero who attempted to assassinate hitler when he was exposed as a common snake in the corrupt DC swamp.

These are NOT "people" we disagree with. They're NOT our fellow countrymen with different opinions. These pieces of shit are conniving, vindictive, vacuous pieces of shit who abhor the Constitution, US Sovereignty, individual rights and private property. Their objective is the destruction of the republic, the subjugation of our people under a collectivist global state, and a class structure regulated by a despotic and dystopian regime not unlike that of North Korea.

Let's see the list. That figure sounds like it was made up to me. That's over 20 lies per day. Yes, I'll bet that figure is just made up.
Nope. And the list is not made up. We heard trump tell whoppers with our own ears. You guys are just looking for anything. We did not have to do that with trump. his viilations and abuses of power were just that blatant.

After 4 years of Trump, and the bed wetters insisting everything he said was an impeachable crime of perjury, to include silly tweets it's no surprise to me that they're defending the meat puppet pervert's obvious lies. Between the years of 2008-2016 they pretended their beloved meat puppet faggot was an accomplished executive and (LOL) "man" of integrity and transparency. They still refuse to accept the fact hitlary is a criminally insane sociopath hag, the Biden "family" is trailer trash that won a political lottery who serve the globalist agenda, and that mooch obozo is a freak of nature.

Why waste time arguing with these vacuous pukes?

They support criminals, terrorists, enemy agents, and traitors at every opportunity and condemn anyone who the corrupt collectivist media tells them too. I recall when they DESPISED John McCain, prayed to Gaia that he would die a painful death and within no time celebrated the mother fucker as a "maverick" again. Then there was Liz Cheney, who may as well have been lucifer's daughter 6 years ago, is now exalted as a beacon of integrity and virtue. They also wanted to feed James Comey to wild hogs when he announced hitlary was under investigation after her beaver licker's "husband" (LOL) was exposed as a sexual deviant and his laptop contained some shit that should have put people in prison for life. The next thing you knew Comey was a national hero who attempted to assassinate hitler when he was exposed as a common snake in the corrupt DC swamp.

These are NOT "people" we disagree with. They're NOT our fellow countrymen with different opinions. These pieces of shit are conniving, vindictive, vacuous pieces of shit who abhor the Constitution, US Sovereignty, individual rights and private property. Their objective is the destruction of the republic, the subjugation of our people under a collectivist global state, and a class structure regulated by a despotic and dystopian regime not unlike that of North Korea.

We didn't insist, the constitution did.

What is it.... 30 million sperm per load and we ended up with YOU???

Talk about losing a lottery. The fact that you commit a misdemeanor crime of theft of oxygen with every breath you take is like forcing everyone who put in a dollar into a state lottery, being forced to contribute $10 more if their numbers didn't win. You are a malignant parasite and the fact you were NOT aborted is the reason I do not support pro-life causes. You should have been eaten by a rat in the dumpster behind Kermit Gosnell's office. Your entire existence is a threat to humanity. You're a fugitive of natural selection that would not even exist if safety warnings and child resistant lids weren't placed on common chemicals generations ago.

WatersIdjit.jpg

Last edited:
What is it.... 30 million sperm per load and we ended up with YOU???

Talk about losing a lottery. The fact that you commit a misdemeanor crime of theft of oxygen with every breath you take is like forcing everyone who put in a dollar into a state lottery, being forced to contribute $10 more if their numbers didn't win. You are a malignant parasite and the fact you were NOT aborted is the reason I do not support pro-life causes. You should have been eaten by a rat in the dumpster behind Kermit Gosnell's office. Your entire existence is a threat to humanity. You're a fugitive of natural selection that would not even exist if safety warnings and child resistant lids were placed on common chemicals generations ago.

Too bad that's accurate. Your existence validates the need for abortion.

I don't know why he feel compelled to lie, especially since no one really cares what he has to say anyway.

After all, he was the first to campaign in his basement and win the Oval Office.

Now in previous Presidential runs his lying caused voters to turn on him. But that was a different era where elections were less corrupt and people had some sense of morality.
Biden lies to make himself just like the people he is addressing. He's a working class guy from middle class Scranton. He drove an 18 wheeler, he visited a synagogue. He was arrested trying to see Nelson Mandela. All lies told to secure identification with people who actually did those things.

Barb Feige, executive director of the Tree of Life, said that Biden did not visit the synagogue in the nearly three years since the anti-Semitic attack.

In a phone interview, Feige, executive director since July 2019, said firmly that “no” Biden didn’t visit, even before taking office when he had a lower public profile as a former vice president and then-Democratic presidential candidate.

Barb Feige, executive director of the Tree of Life, said that Biden did not visit the synagogue in the nearly three years since the anti-Semitic attack.

In a phone interview, Feige, executive director since July 2019, said firmly that “no” Biden didn’t visit, even before taking office when he had a lower public profile as a former vice president and then-Democratic presidential candidate.

was he the president at this time?? and he did not trust the Iraq war there were WMD there, but he voted as most republicans did. content is real.

Why did he lie about it?

Like I said, people who lie about small things....lie about ALL things.

Wow! HUGE!!!!
He drove a truck, he visited a certain synagogue. I don't know how he can EVER be trusted again! I'll not sleep this night, I'll tell you that! This is just too much!

P.S. yes, you gotta watch him. He's not perfect, tends to brag a little, gets defensive, and loves his less than perfect dog and son, too. In other words, human.

You left out hair sniffing and a highly suspect and creepy obsession with little girls. But yeah, other than that, Joe's dementia, his constant lying, pretty much always being wrong about everything, and being the head of a mafia crime family.....yeah Joe's alright. :thup:

Just more from the Doddering Joe Biden Show. What a shambles, POTUS is demented and in the wings is the Cackling Kamala who appears to be using drugs.

President Biden on Thursday told Jewish leaders that he spent time at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh after the October 2018 mass murder of 11 people there — but the synagogue told The Post he never visited.

“I remember spending time at the, you know, going to the, you know, the Tree of Life synagogue, speaking with them,” Biden said in a 16-minute virtual address ahead of the Jewish holidays Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.

The White House did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Then-President Donald Trump visited the Tree of Life three days after the worst anti-Jewish hate crime in US history. Trump was joined by prominent Jewish members of his administration, including his daughter Ivanka Trump, his son-in-law Jared Kushner and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.

Jews would say that. They are all Republican.

That sounds bad but I haven't seen the transcript to see context yet.

i'm not desperate in the least. I'm not a Democrat or a paid troll, so I have no reason to defend him but fairness.
You haven't seen nor read the transcript only because you believe that if CNN, MSNBC to your other beloved sources, don't show it, then it doesn't exist. They know you wish to remain ignorant.

Last edited:
Biden being crappy as president does not retroactively make Trump good as president. ;)
That is 100% true. President Donald Trump was not a good president he was one of, if not the greatest President in our history. At the same time, he proved that great things could happen and not take decades to accomplish. That alone infuriated much of Washington, on both sides of the aisle. If what Trump was doing was really possible, then their life of privilege is down the drain.

You left out hair sniffing and a highly suspect and creepy obsession with little girls. But yeah, other than that, Joe's dementia, his constant lying, pretty much always being wrong about everything, and being the head of a mafia crime family.....yeah Joe's alright. :thup:
He could actually rape one of those kids or finger bang her and OldLady would STILL defend him.
People like her are mentally ill. Hasta be that.

I'M the snowflake? LOL.
I should put you back on iggie. But I think I will watch you defend that perv some more and give my own input on your idiotic worship of a man that is disgusting.

Forum List

Back