Treason or Uncivil War?

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
As a "Boomer" it pains me to see where we are in this Country. I don't recall this type behavior ever being discussed in school, even in the abstract. Is it now days? Or even a generation ago? I don't remember my kids (35 and soon to be 40) talking about it and I'm pretty sure they would have.

So, what is it, exactly, are these people (the acolytes) hoping to get- or prove? Does the msm really believe they'll gain any credibility promoting what is going on? I mean, really? Do the posters here actually they will be better off? Or worse, if Trump wins, for that matter-

What *specifically* is to be gained?

The Transition Integrity Project (TIP) is a shadowy group of government, military and media elites who have concocted a plan to spread mayhem and disinformation following the November 3 presidential elections. The strategy takes advantage of the presumed delay in determining the winner of the upcoming election. (due to the deluge of mail-in votes.) The interim period is expected to intensify partisan warfare creating the perfect environment for disseminating propaganda and inciting street violence. The leaders of TIP believe that a mass mobilization will help them to achieve what Russiagate could not, that is, the removal Donald Trump via an illicit coup conjured up by behind-the-scenes powerbrokers and their Democrat allies. Here’s a little more background from an article by Chris Farrell at the Gatestone Institute:

There are some links in the article the author uses for validation of his thoughts.

From the second link- copy and pasted so the spelling errors are the software- FYI

Preventing a Disrupted Presidential Election andTransitionAugust 3, 2020Executive SummaryIn June 2020 the Transition Integrity Project (TIP) convened a bipartisan group of over 100 current and former senior government and campaign leaders and other experts in a series of 2020 election crisis sce-nario planning exercises. The results of all four table-top exercises were alarming. We assess with a high degree of likelihood that November’s elections will be marked by a chaotic legal and political landscape.We also assess that the President Trump is likely to contest the result by both legal and extra-legal means, in an attempt to hold onto power. Recent events, including the President’s own unwillingness to commit to abiding by theresults of theelection, the Attorney General’s embrace ofthe President’sgroundless electoral fraud claims,and the unprecedented deployment of federal agents to put down leftwing protests, underscore the extremelengths to which President Trump may be willing to go in order to stay in office.In this report, TIP explains the basis for our assessment. Our findings are bolstered by the historical expe-rience of Bush v. Gore(2000) and other U.S. electoral dysfunctions. The closest analogy may be the elec-tion of 1876, a time of extreme partisanship and rampant disenfranchisement, where multiple states prof-fered competing slates of electors, and the election was only resolved through a grand political bargain days before Inauguration—one that tradedan end toReconstruction for electoral peace and resulted in a century of Jim Crow, leaving deep wounds that are far from healed today. Among the findings we highlight in the report:•The concept of “election night,” is no longer accurate and indeed is dangerous.We face a pe-riod of contestation stretching from the first day a ballot is cast in mid-September until January 20. The winner may not, and we assess likely will not, be known on “election night” as officials count mail-in ballots. This period of uncertainty provides opportunities for an unscrupulous can-didate to cast doubt on the legitimacy of the process and to set up an unprecedented assault on the outcome. Campaigns, parties, the press and the public must be educated to adjust expectationsstarting immediately.

As a "Boomer" it pains me to see where we are in this Country. I don't recall this type behavior ever being discussed in school, even in the abstract. Is is now a days? Or even a generation ago? I don't remember my kids (35 and soon to be 40) talking about it and I'm pretty sure they would have.

So, what is it, exactly, are these people (the acolytes) hoping to get- or prove? Does the msm really believe they'll gain any credibility promoting what is going on? I mean, really? Do the posters here actually they will be better off? Or worse, if Trump wins, for that matter-

The Transition Integrity Project (TIP) is a shadowy group of government, military and media elites who have concocted a plan to spread mayhem and disinformation following the November 3 presidential elections. The strategy takes advantage of the presumed delay in determining the winner of the upcoming election. (due to the deluge of mail-in votes.) The interim period is expected to intensify partisan warfare creating the perfect environment for disseminating propaganda and inciting street violence. The leaders of TIP believe that a mass mobilization will help them to achieve what Russiagate could not, that is, the removal Donald Trump via an illicit coup conjured up by behind-the-scenes powerbrokers and their Democrat allies. Here’s a little more background from an article by Chris Farrell at the Gatestone Institute:

There are some links in the article the author uses for validation of his thoughts.

Take a bow. You and the rest of the boomer pop helped make it what it is. A slow descent from the admittedly wrong direction policies of the Reagan era, to the beginning of the disintegration of normal political discourse under the arrival of Newt Gingrich and his Republican Revolution, to the "you're either with us or against us" demonizing of GWB's years (even after I thought he handled 9/11 and the immediate aftermath well), to the mind numbing rise of the Tea Party and the alt-right after Obama was elected...resulting in Trump...whose pathetic response to the virus is the exact reason that mail-in voting will need to be employed in the first place (even though its been used for decades). I really don't want to hear any boomer teeth gnashing. Boomers helped foist this scenario on the country. Stand up and take ownership.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
As a "Boomer" it pains me to see where we are in this Country. I don't recall this type behavior ever being discussed in school, even in the abstract. Is it now days? Or even a generation ago? I don't remember my kids (35 and soon to be 40) talking about it and I'm pretty sure they would have.

From the second link- copy and pasted so the spelling errors are the software- FYI

Preventing a Disrupted Presidential Election andTransitionAugust 3, 2020Executive SummaryIn June 2020 the Transition Integrity Project (TIP) convened a bipartisan group of over 100 current and former senior government and campaign leaders and other experts in a series of 2020 election crisis sce-nario planning exercises. The results of all four table-top exercises were alarming. We assess with a high degree of likelihood that November’s elections will be marked by a chaotic legal and political landscape.We also assess that the President Trump is likely to contest the result by both legal and extra-legal means, in an attempt to hold onto power. Recent events, including the President’s own unwillingness to commit to abiding by theresults of theelection, the Attorney General’s embrace ofthe President’sgroundless electoral fraud claims,and the unprecedented deployment of federal agents to put down leftwing protests, underscore the extremelengths to which President Trump may be willing to go in order to stay in office.In this report, TIP explains the basis for our assessment. Our findings are bolstered by the historical expe-rience of Bush v. Gore(2000) and other U.S. electoral dysfunctions. The closest analogy may be the elec-tion of 1876, a time of extreme partisanship and rampant disenfranchisement, where multiple states prof-fered competing slates of electors, and the election was only resolved through a grand political bargain days before Inauguration—one that tradedan end toReconstruction for electoral peace and resulted in a century of Jim Crow, leaving deep wounds that are far from healed today. Among the findings we highlight in the report:•The concept of “election night,” is no longer accurate and indeed is dangerous.We face a pe-riod of contestation stretching from the first day a ballot is cast in mid-September until January 20. The winner may not, and we assess likely will not, be known on “election night” as officials count mail-in ballots. This period of uncertainty provides opportunities for an unscrupulous can-didate to cast doubt on the legitimacy of the process and to set up an unprecedented assault on the outcome. Campaigns, parties, the press and the public must be educated to adjust expectationsstarting immediately.
As a Boomer I well remember 1968 & the burning buildings, mayhem & bloodshed in the streets/campuses between the statist left(hippies/black panthers, neo nazis etc) & the establishment(constitutionalists/capitalists). There has been an increasing influx of statist left ideology in our USA since about the 1870's. The statist left live under an assortment of titles/names but they ALL support total anarchy(mob rule) which then turns into a totalitarian bureaucracy(trying to regain order) & ends up controlled by a dictator. The BEHIND THE SCENES P'ower & C'ontrol(PC) lefties are not stupid dumb easily manipulated street gang leaders. To the contrary they are highly educated & obviously narcissistic in nature. They specialize in the study of the humanites; philosophy, global studies, political science, speech, law, sociology, psychology, minority studies etc. They use the universities & available grants as both a BASE of operations, recruiting young students & possible upward mobility. The motivated individuals that score strong for the lefty cult then start the power climb into upward mobility. Fine Cuban cigars, vintage brandy, BMW's & a secluded but well manicured abode of means is their lifestyle. They remain in the obscured background but are known to consult profe$$ional political candidates, lobby congress for more grant $$$$$ to fuel their divide & conquer $trategies(GW/Climate Change, gender bias, gun control etc) as well as "pocket money" for themselves. My major was also in the humanity field which landed me smack dab center in the upcoming elitists training ground, & being a more mature student I QUICKLY started putting 2+2 together. As I said above these power hungry elitists are narcissistic induced meaning they run/operate on the dark side of human nature. As far as the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) goes the RNC needs the DNC as much as the DNC needs the RNC(bait & switch, us vs them, divide & conquer). The swamp is the ENTIRE FEDERAL BUREAUCRACY so the American constituency will need to educate themselves on what is really happening BEHIND THE SCENES. I sincerely beleve that prez Trump is doing the best he can to be another Tom Jefferson/Ron Paul type constitutionally based Representative of the American citizenry. I am sure in his own mode of reasoning that prez Obama also thought the same of himself. A POTUS can only do so much in the face of the swamp, & remember, with the education system under statist left control the current American constituency has been well indoctrinated with lefty ideology.

• Banned
As a Boomer I well remember 1968 & the burning buildings, mayhem & bloodshed in the streets/campuses between the statist left(hippies/black panthers, neo nazis etc) & the establishment(constitutionalists/capitalists). There has been an increasing influx of statist left ideology in our USA since about the 1870's. The statist left live under an assortment of titles/names but they ALL support total anarchy(mob rule) which then turns into a totalitarian bureaucracy(trying to regain order) & ends up controlled by a dictator. The BEHIND THE SCENES P'ower & C'ontrol(PC) lefties are not stupid dumb easily manipulated street gang leaders. To the contrary they are highly educated & obviously narcissistic in nature. They specialize in the study of the humanites; philosophy, global studies, political science, speech, law, sociology, psychology, minority studies etc. They use the universities & available grants as both a BASE of operations, recruiting young students & possible upward mobility. The motivated individuals that score strong for the lefty cult then start the power climb into upward mobility. Fine Cuban cigars, vintage brandy, BMW's & a secluded but well manicured abode of means is their lifestyle. They remain in the obscured background but are known to consult profe$$ional political candidates, lobby congress for more grant $$$$$ to fuel their divide & conquer $trategies(GW/Climate Change, gender bias, gun control etc) as well as "pocket money" for themselves. My major was also in the humanity field which landed me smack dab center in the upcoming elitists training ground, & being a more mature student I QUICKLY started putting 2+2 together. As I said above these power hungry elitists are narcissistic induced meaning they run/operate on the dark side of human nature. As far as the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) goes the RNC needs the DNC as much as the DNC needs the RNC(bait & switch, us vs them, divide & conquer). The swamp is the ENTIRE FEDERAL BUREAUCRACY so the American constituency will need to educate themselves on what is really happening BEHIND THE SCENES. I sincerely beleve that prez Trump is doing the best he can to be another Tom Jefferson/Ron Paul type constitutionally based Representative of the American citizenry. I am sure in his own mode of reasoning that prez Obama also thought the same of himself. A POTUS can only do so much in the face of the swamp, & remember, with the education system under statist left control the current American constituency has been well indoctrinated with lefty ideology.
That is a well thought out post and obviously well informed- Thank you!

• Banned
Take a bow. You and the rest of the boomer pop helped make it what it is. A slow descent from the admittedly wrong direction policies of the Reagan era, to the beginning of the disintegration of normal political discourse under the arrival of Newt Gingrich and his Republican Revolution, to the "you're either with us or against us" demonizing of GWB's years (even after I thought he handled 9/11 and the immediate aftermath well), to the mind numbing rise of the Tea Party and the alt-right after Obama was elected...resulting in Trump...whose pathetic response to the virus is the exact reason that mail-in voting will need to be employed in the first place (even though its been used for decades). I really don't want to hear any boomer teeth gnashing. Boomers helped foist this scenario on the country. Stand up and take ownership.
I've apologized for my "trusting" the District of Criminals many times- obviously you weren't in class that day or those days- BTW, do you know when you point a finger three are pointing back? Or, maybe this, trying to put out anothers light doesn't make your's shine brighter-

That said, answer the fucking question: What is it, specifically, you think will benefit, or harm, you so much that you're wiling to support the bullshit rhetoric? And it is Bullshit rhetoric. If not, provide the rest of us with one thing the leaders of your church have done to correct the wrongs from the other church. Church is church- it is all about the church. As long as the tithes continue the elders of the church are going to play with your emotions- as long as members of the churches bear false witness false information will continue-

Forum List

Back