“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:
so you agree, Arbery attacked the man with the gun.
Arbery was shot before he touched McMichael by his own admission.

Oops.
Which is his right. He was running right at him, squared up.
notice he left out the fact arbery was attacking him? BTW, there was no hole in his chest during the wrestling for the weapon. There's that. Perhaps one of these gotcha bois, could post that part of the video. Facts are still ours.

We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:

Oops.
So McMichael was threatened by someone chasing him? Is that what you’re telling me?

Oops.
So McMichael was threatened by someone chasing him? Is that what you’re telling me?
A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite

Oops.
A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite
And that is a good way to get charged with murder.

No evidence he broke into anything.
No evidence he stole anything.
No evidence he had a weapon.
No evidence he had a hammer.

Arbery was the one being chased which gives Arbery the right to defend himself from McMichael.

Or do black people in the south still not have the same rights as white people? We know they still enjoy calling them by the n-word.

God this is all funny! We have a video of the black attacking a man legally holding his weapon. Legally discharged his weapon after being attacked.. stop with your nonsense

Still holding onto that, huh?

The fact that Travis called him a "Fucking ni***r" is all the prosecutors will need to pursue this as a hate crime.

These rednecks are fucked...

Oops.

Arbery was the one being chased which gives Arbery the right to defend himself from McMichael.

Or do black people in the south still not have the same rights as white people? We know they still enjoy calling them by the n-word.
Shit I have video of Arbery in a dwelling he didn’t belong in and intent to steal is a felony. And we don’t have that 5 min video, and we don’t have the 4 min video of Arbery being followed. We do have a video of a black attacking the hero

God this is all funny! We have a video of the black attacking a man legally holding his weapon. Legally discharged his weapon after being attacked.. stop with your nonsense

The fact that Travis called him a "Fucking ni***r" is all the prosecutors will need to pursue this as a hate crime.

I hear Arbery called him a bunch of racial slurs as he was choking on his blood lol .. and that statement came from Bryan who is trying to cut a deal,, this actually shows they have nothing on murder and are leaning on a hate crime.. lol not looking good

We have a video of the black attacking a man legally holding his weapon. Legally discharged his weapon after being attacked..

But the shooter told police he shot the victim in the chest before the victim started to attack.,

You are contradicting what the shooter told the police. How in a right mind can you do that?

It is easy. This poor deluded fool we are debating has created a narrative in his mind, and nothing will change it. The narrative of course, is based on fiction. Imagine him six hundred years ago, and you will see the worse of humanity. The Inquisition, Although they were better educated. He is the sort who would stand on the pier and scream that Christopher Columbus was going to fall off the edge of the world when they set sail. When they returned successful, he would stand and scream that they were lying because we can see with our own eyes the earth was flat.
Everybody with a brain knows when you run directly at somebody with a shotgun and try to attack them you’re going to get shot it is mine boggling that he did not shoot earlier.

everybody with a brain knows that when a first person witness, especially one that was di-rectly involved & fully participated in a man's murder tells you what happened ... it probably did.
All that matters is what allowed in court

it will be. all this was testified to, under oath - during the preliminary hearing.

d'oh!
Probably won’t matter we have video and eye witness

What you have is Travis McMichael stating that he shot Arbery before Arbery ran at him.

That means the initial attack was McMichael's, and it was unwarrented.

You're hero's going to be someone's prison bitch. Get used to the idea.

Oh, wait, you're a felon. LOL! You probably know all about being a prison bitch...

I hear Arbery called him a bunch of racial slurs as he was choking on his blood lol .. and that statement came from Bryan who is trying to cut a deal,, this actually shows they have nothing on murder and are leaning on a hate crime.. lol not looking good

Travis McMichael is going to die in prison. He'll either die at the end of a life sentence, be given the death penalty, or be shanked by some big black bruiser.

Any of those is fine with me...

Oops.

Shit I have video of Arbery in a dwelling he didn’t belong in and intent to steal is a felony. And we don’t have that 5 min video, and we don’t have the 4 min video of Arbery being followed. We do have a video of a black attacking the hero
There was no breaking and entering into a building that was completely open. There’s no evidence of intent to steal anything.

We know that McMichal pursues Arbery by their own admissions in statements given to police.

Interesting that you call an obvious racist a hero. Not the word I’d use.

There was no breaking and entering into a building that was completely open. There’s no evidence of intent to steal anything.

We know that McMichal pursues Arbery by their own admissions in statements given to police.

Interesting that you call an obvious racist a hero. Not the word I’d use.
Did Arbery attack Travis, yes or no?

Travis McMichael is going to die in prison. He'll either die at the end of a life sentence, be given the death penalty, or be shanked by some big black bruiser.

Any of those is fine with me...
And if he is the chances of you being attacked by a black will increase 1,000 times.. you will be outlawed if your right to self defense

Forum List

Back