“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

There was no breaking and entering into a building that was completely open. There’s no evidence of intent to steal anything.

We know that McMichal pursues Arbery by their own admissions in statements given to police.

Interesting that you call an obvious racist a hero. Not the word I’d use.
Did Arbery attack Travis, yes or no?
Nope. Travis attacked Arbery. Arbery responded in self defense.

There was no breaking and entering into a building that was completely open. There’s no evidence of intent to steal anything.

We know that McMichal pursues Arbery by their own admissions in statements given to police.

where? I saw him standing in a street. I saw arbery attack him. he said so, right? arbery ran around the passenger side of the truck and squared up? You wish to believe his testimony? well?

where? I saw him standing in a street. I saw arbery attack him. he said so, right? arbery ran around the passenger side of the truck and squared up? You wish to believe his testimony? well?
McMichal’s own statement is that he shot Arbery before Arbery ever touched him. Therefore, McMichal attacked Arbery. Arbery was trying to wrestle a gun away from someone trying to kill him.

God this is all funny! We have a video of the black attacking a man legally holding his weapon. Legally discharged his weapon after being attacked.. stop with your nonsense

Still holding onto that, huh?

The fact that Travis called him a "Fucking ni***r" is all the prosecutors will need to pursue this as a hate crime.

These rednecks are fucked...
I hear Arbery called him a bunch of racial slurs as he was choking on his blood lol .. and that statement came from Bryan who is trying to cut a deal,, this actually shows they have nothing on murder and are leaning on a hate crime.. lol not looking good

Travis McMichael is going to die in prison. He'll either die at the end of a life sentence, be given the death penalty, or be shanked by some big black bruiser.

Any of those is fine with me...
And if he is the chances of you being attacked by a black will increase 1,000 times.. you will be outlawed if your right to self defense

Every time I step out my front door, I have at least one firearm on me; sometimes two or three. When I go into the shittier neighborhoods here I'll strap 3. Those are neighborhoods in which it's prudent to be heavily armed...

Last edited:
Arbery was shot before he touched McMichael by his own admission.

Oops.
So you agree, arbery attacked him?
It’s a pretty clear case of self defense. Arbery was defending himself from a man who just tried to kill him.
he had no reason to attck travis. he had houses to his right he could have gone to and called the police. Right?
I’d say that being shot by someone is a good reason to attack them. That’s called self defense and is a human right.

McMichal’s own statement is that he shot Arbery before Arbery ever touched him. Therefore, McMichal attacked Arbery. Arbery was trying to wrestle a gun away from someone trying to kill him.
McMichael did no attacking of anyone. didn't corner him. didn't run at him. none of that. the video is very clear. If McMichael fired into his chest, why wasn't there a hole in his chest while arbery attempted to take his weapon? you haven't answered that yet.

I’d say that being shot by someone is a good reason to attack them. That’s called self defense and is a human right.
then why attack a man with a gun, why not go to the houses on the right of his jog and call police? you haven't answered.

then why attack a man with a gun, why not go to the houses on the right of his jog and call police? you haven't answered.
Because the man with the gun had just shot you. By the time he gets to the house, he’d be dead.

Because the man with the gun had just shot you. By the time he gets to the house, he’d be dead.
post the video part where there was a hole in arbery's chest. I'll wait. The video still confirms arbery the aggressor. You still didn't answer why Arbery didn't run over to the houses to his right and call the cops? why not? watch the video. he had plenty of time to go to the houses, watch the video. it was a shotgun right? how far can it shoot accurately? why didn't travis just take him out as he ran at the truck?

Last edited:
We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:
so you agree, Arbery attacked the man with the gun.
Arbery was shot before he touched McMichael by his own admission.

Oops.
Which is his right. He was running right at him, squared up.

Not when Travis is committing two felonies. You can not claim self defense while committing crimes.

God this is all funny! We have a video of the black attacking a man legally holding his weapon. Legally discharged his weapon after being attacked.. stop with your nonsense

Still holding onto that, huh?

The fact that Travis called him a "Fucking ni***r" is all the prosecutors will need to pursue this as a hate crime.

These rednecks are fucked...
I hear Arbery called him a bunch of racial slurs as he was choking on his blood lol .. and that statement came from Bryan who is trying to cut a deal,, this actually shows they have nothing on murder and are leaning on a hate crime.. lol not looking good

Travis McMichael is going to die in prison. He'll either die at the end of a life sentence, be given the death penalty, or be shanked by some big black bruiser.

Any of those is fine with me...
And if he is the chances of you being attacked by a black will increase 1,000 times.. you will be outlawed if your right to self defense

Every time I step out my front door, I have at least one firearm on me; sometimes two or three. When I go into the shittier neighborhoods here I'll strap 3. Those are neighborhoods in which it's prudent to be heavily armed...
Why does it matter? Your going to jail anyway ha

post the video part where there was a hole in arbery's chest. I'll wait. The video still confirms arbery the aggressor. You still didn't answer why Arbery didn't run over to the houses to his right and call the cops? why not? watch the video. he had plenty of time to go to the houses, watch the video. it was a shotgun right? how far can it shoot accurately? why didn't travis just take him out as he ran at the truck?
The statements from the McMichal’s confirm they were the aggressors. They admitted that they chased him down and shot him before Arbery ever touched them. The statements from McMichal is self incriminating.

If you’re going to say McMichal was justified in feeling threatened by Arbery running at him, you’re going to have to explain why Arbery wouldn’t feel threatened. By armed men chasing him down.

so lives don't matter in the places they want black lives to matter.

The statements from the McMichal’s confirm they were the aggressors. They admitted that they chased him down and shot him before Arbery ever touched them. The statements from McMichal is self incriminating.

If you’re going to say McMichal was justified in feeling threatened by Arbery running at him, you’re going to have to explain why Arbery wouldn’t feel threatened. By armed men chasing him down.
why don't you just answer my questions? why do you wish to perform circles like a circus? Was there a hole in Arbery's chest while he wrestled for the gun? Why didn't Arbery run to the houses to his right and call the cops? still no answers from you.

No. Arbury reacted to the attack. As he was the victim of two crimes. The first. Illegal attempted imprisonment. The second. Aggravated Assault.

No. Arbury reacted to the attack. As he was the victim of two crimes. The first. Illegal attempted imprisonment. The second. Aggravated Assault.
where in the video was all of that? name the time.

why don't you just answer my questions? why do you wish to perform circles like a circus? Was there a hole in Arbery's chest while he wrestled for the gun? Why didn't Arbery run to the houses to his right and call the cops? still no answers from you.
Alright. Let’s answer your questions.
Was there a hole in Arbery's chest while he wrestled for the gun?

Irrelevant. By McMichal’s statement, we know that he shot Arbery before Arbery ever touched him. That is admissible evidence in court. The video quality is poor and whether Arbery was hit in the chest or not is irrelevant

Why didn't Arbery run to the houses to his right and call the cops?

Don’t know. But it’s irrelevant to the matter at hand.

So now answer my questions:
Does Arbery have the right to defend himself from someone who just shot him?

Forum List

Back