Transsexual man goes to the White House

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A viral TikTok star and transgender activist visited President Joe Biden in the Oval Office to discuss her transition and transgender issues in the US.
Mulvaney said the interaction with Biden was productive.
Dylan Mulvaney, who documents on the app her 'firsts' as a woman in a series she calls 'days of girlhood,' revealed that she and members of NowThis News were visiting the White House for an interview that will be made public on Sunday.
'I left with a lot of hope and optimism, not only for just trans people, but many different topics,' she said.
Biden told Mulvaney that he has watched her 'days of girlhood' series.

Comment:
There are hundreds of more important issues that Biden should be addressing than cross dressing gender confused men.

gay-trans-biden-kjp-levine-1536x909.jpg
biden-trans-freaks.jpg

The pervert white house is well used to freak shows

I have been struggling with understanding why this kind of unnatural behavior is promoted so strongly. I can understand quietly tolerating it while it operates on the fringe, but it's gotten a little ridiculous.

Is it because the "Progressives" don't want anyone to have babies?
Is it to gain votes, both from the tiny trans population but also the bleeding hearts?
Is it because trans surgeries make tons of money for Big Medical?
Is it foreign influences funding Progressives as part of their efforts to totally disrupt American society?
Is it because coverage like this gets lots of clicks on the internet and views on television?

It does not seem to appeal to most Americans. Am I wrong about that?

I don't understand it. I must be missing something.

Last edited:
I have been struggling with understanding why this kind of unnatural behavior is promoted so strongly. I can understand quietly tolerating it while it operates on the fringe, but it's gotten a little ridiculous.

Is it to gain votes, both from the tiny trans population but also the bleeding hearts?
Is foreign influences funding Progressives as part of their efforts to totally disrupt American society?
Is it because coverage lie this gets lots of clicks on the internet and views on television?

The Democrat Party is a coalition of the fringe.

Is it foreign influences funding Progressives as part of their efforts to totally disrupt American society?
Is it because coverage like this gets lots of clicks on the internet and views on television?

It's the end result of a side thinking the other side doesn't have a right to their viewpoints, that the "true" side can do whatever it wants and everyone has to accept it, not just tolerate it.

Add in the fact the left is currently run by whoever can claim to be highest on the grievance pole, you get whatever identity can claim to be the most maligned calling the shots.

Lastly, as the movement is radical, the above makes the most radical members the vanguard of the entire movement.

Forum List

Back