Transsexual man goes to the White House

A viral TikTok star and transgender activist visited President Joe Biden in the Oval Office to discuss her transition and transgender issues in the US.
Mulvaney said the interaction with Biden was productive.
Dylan Mulvaney, who documents on the app her 'firsts' as a woman in a series she calls 'days of girlhood,' revealed that she and members of NowThis News were visiting the White House for an interview that will be made public on Sunday.
'I left with a lot of hope and optimism, not only for just trans people, but many different topics,' she said.
Biden told Mulvaney that he has watched her 'days of girlhood' series.

Comment:
There are hundreds of more important issues that Biden should be addressing than cross dressing gender confused men.

It takes 50 seconds to get the actual video he posted of himself. But you really get a good idea of what an awfully fake and piece of human shit this guy really, even if you only watch 10 seconds.

This? This is what gets invited to the white house to meet with the president of the United States to discuss?

This isn't even a person at all. This seems like some really weird interpretation of how a alien would behave when it tried to pretend to be a woman and only had like 90 seconds of footage of tv to go on.

He doesn't even seem to have any kind of actual real personality or is any kind of a individual person. It's as if all he can do are terribly over simplified hacky stereotypes of a woman condensed down.

If I had a sit down with this guy I would be ashamed to ever admit it. I would be ashamed to even have this guy in my house, let alone the white house.

Biden and his administration are a disgrace for treating this thing like some kind of dignitary.

It takes 50 seconds to get the actual video he posted of himself. But you really get a good idea of what an awfully fake and piece of human shit this guy really, even if you only watch 10 seconds.

This? This is what gets invited to the white house to meet with the president of the United States to discuss?

This isn't even a person at all. This seems like some really weird interpretation of how a alien would behave when it tried to pretend to be a woman and only had like 90 seconds of footage of tv to go on.

He doesn't even seem to have any kind of actual real personality or is any kind of a individual person. It's as if all he can do are terribly over simplified hacky stereotypes of a woman condensed down.

If I had a sit down with this guy I would be ashamed to ever admit it. I would be ashamed to even have this guy in my house, let alone the white house.

Biden and his administration are a disgrace for treating this thing like some kind of dignitary.

Some confused fag

Update.

Controversial trans influencer invited to White House by Joe Biden shows off bruised and scarred face after having 'feminization surgery': Operation sees bones cut off and sanded down​

66095723-11590047-image-a-24_1672584292954.jpg

A viral TikTok star and transgender activist visited President Joe Biden in the Oval Office to discuss her transition and transgender issues in the US.
Mulvaney said the interaction with Biden was productive.
Dylan Mulvaney, who documents on the app her 'firsts' as a woman in a series she calls 'days of girlhood,' revealed that she and members of NowThis News were visiting the White House for an interview that will be made public on Sunday.
'I left with a lot of hope and optimism, not only for just trans people, but many different topics,' she said.
Biden told Mulvaney that he has watched her 'days of girlhood' series.

Comment:
There are hundreds of more important issues that Biden should be addressing than cross dressing gender confused men.
It's all good ,man. Jills Doctorate is in Biology

Forum List

Back