Transgender Triple Murderer Harassing Women in California Prison, Inmates Say

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It’s in politics because it’s a political issue, so don’t f*k with it mods.

The triple murderer who killed two lesbians and their child, and then claimed he was a woman so that he can serve his sentence among his preferred prey species, is making life hell for the other inmates.

I know, who could see this coming?

OMG Free Beacon you're literally trying to erase this brave transgender woman RN

In the month that follows Pride Month, Free Beacon?

In the month that follows Pride Month?!?!

R.5a1edb12593719c2740ac7e337f7a2dd

The triple murderer who killed two lesbians and their child, and then claimed he was a woman so that he can serve his sentence among his preferred prey species, is making life hell for the other inmates.

OMG Free Beacon you're literally trying to erase this brave transgender woman RN

Well, this will teach those ugly women in jail to walk the straight and narrow path from now on.

“Walking the straight and narrow” — that phrase describes a person who lives righteously, resists temptation, has integrity and good morals. That’s a life of a repentant sinner.

a democrat harassing felons ...in other words a democrat is harassing mostly other democrats ... i say mostly because there may be a handful of conservatives in prison too .

Forum List

Back