Murderer set free in California because of Chinese Flu 20 years of 84 year sentence....how long before she kills again?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
But.....But....weren't we told they were only going to release non-violent offenders, whose only crime was jay walking and littering?

This is why we have high rates of violent crime in our democrat party controlled cities......

This also points out why we need the death penalty...if she had been put to death, she would not have been released from custody......we can never trust that the democrat party morons won't release violent criminals so they can kill again...

Her victim....still dead......was not released from his grave due to the Chinese Flu...........because she murdered him and he is dead.

California authorities set a convicted murderer loose to create more space in state prisons because of the coronavirus.

Terebea Williams, 44, served about 20 years of a 84-year sentence for murder before state authorities let her out of prison as part of an effort by the California government to free up space inside prisons and reduce the risk of coronavirus spread among inmates, according to CBS Sacramento.

In 2001, Williams was convicted of first-degree murder in the kidnapping and death of 23-year-old Kevin Ruska Jr. Williams held Ruska at gunpoint and forced him into the trunk of her car where she shot him in the abdomen. She then drove him 750 miles to Washington state, tied him to a chair in a motel room, and left him with one leg free so he could stomp for help. He was dead by the time someone found him.

“It’s appalling to me everything that’s been allowed to happen. I don’t think for one second she’s going to walk out there a changed person, she’s not,” said Karri Phillips, Ruska’s cousin.

“And for this to come down, for her to walk, I don’t even know why, to this day, why my son is dead,” said Kevin Ruska, Sr., the victim’s father.

The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) is in the process of releasing thousands of inmates to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 among prison populations. It is unclear how Williams qualified for release. The CDCR has outlined criteria that allow an inmate to be eligible for early release, and Williams’ murder charge should disqualify her.

SMH
What really doesn't make sense is that more than likely, he will kill / torture Democrats who live in the area.
It's like they love being victims.

Or the elected leaders need the chaos, liberals be damned as stated above.

Forum List

Back