"Transgender" Target Stores: Prepare To Be Sued.

a public restroom is by definition not private.

It is from men if it says "women" above the door...and just wait and watch sales plummet at Target from their main customers...young girls and older women who both spend about 1/3 of their lives in the bathroom..lol... If they think they can walk into the bathroom at Target and confront a leering delusional man, they're going to shop at Wallmart or Macys instead...every time.

Target has just committed fiscal suicide for a cause that the VAST majority of its customers are flatly against. Not only should women sue Target, stockholders should sue when the shares start to plummet...

SELL SELL SELL...

You are probably in a state which requires them.

Read the link. There is not a state in the union I am aware of that allows a retail or place of gathering, open to the public, without a minimum number of bathrooms, based on either occupancy or square footage

I've submitted in 10 different states and consulted in 4 more.
So be a part of the solution. Submit five single occupancy restrooms in your next permit app.

Double the expense, at least. Then you have additional ADA and fire codes for private rooms to consider. Over the entire nation? Billions and billions of dollars difference.
The existing space is being remodeled in most places at much less cost then new construction.
Expense problem solved.

At least we all are in agreement: no men in women's bathrooms.
Trangenders are not men unless they get an outie not a inie.

It is from men if it says "women" above the door...and just wait and watch sales plummet at Target from their main customers...young girls and older women who both spend about 1/3 of their lives in the bathroom..lol... If they think they can walk into the bathroom at Target and confront a leering delusional man, they're going to shop at Wallmart or Macys instead...every time.

Target has just committed fiscal suicide for a cause that the VAST majority of its customers are flatly against. Not only should women sue Target, stockholders should sue when the shares start to plummet...

SELL SELL SELL...
Wake up Dorothy you're having that dream again!

The solution is very simple. Every public accommodation restroom manufactured from this day forward needs to be single occupancy.

You'll just have to stand in line, ladies, and hope we men in front of you remember to put the seat up before we take a piss.
That's one my mom would beat my ass for. I always pick the seat up, figured that one out early in life. Lol

SELL SELL SELL...
We're talking about Target here. If one of those mamas has to go, they'll hide behind a display.

Good luck finding a judge who will entertain the lawsuit.
It's not a judge but a lawyer and there are plenty of lawyers out there who would take a struggling Target patron all the way to easy street. The only way a judge could kill the case is if it was frivolous. A man entering a woman's bathroom isn't a settled issue of law. So, the judge has no choice but to hear the case. If not, appeal...all the way to the US Supreme Court.

If you think invasion of privacy isn't a cause of action, you have no business weighing in on this thread. It is. It is a fact.
At least you’re consistent in your ignorance of the law.

It's a state law here. Businesses cannot keep anyone out of any restroom. There's no suit to be had.
The law can and will be challenged. Invasion of privacy vs the State Law. A judge or more likely a jury, would have to find that it is more important for a self-diagnosed man who has to convince the jury he is somehow "a woman" (this would involve numerous professional testimony from both sides pro and con), than a woman or girl's right to not be exposed to naked men or men in the room where they are naked or near-naked.

And, good luck with a jury coming down all 12 for the tranny!
lol

There’s no ‘grounds’ for a ‘suit,’ nitwit.

You can’t ‘sue’ a private entity because it’s in compliance with a law you don’t like.

Just goes to show ya.....small loud groups can move mountains when our nation and our corporations are led by cowards. If you are a man and I find you in the women's room while my grand daughter is in there you will not walk out. PERIOD!

Just goes to show ya.....small loud groups can move mountains when our nation and our corporations are led by cowards. If you are a man and I find you in the women's room while my grand daughter is in there you will not walk out. PERIOD!

:lol:

Oh noes! We're all so impressed by your tough manliness!

You're not going to do shit.

Bullshit

Try to get a building plan through the building department for any business open to the public without them, they won't get approved.

I've submitted over 100
You are probably in a state which requires them.

Read the link. There is not a state in the union I am aware of that allows a retail or place of gathering, open to the public, without a minimum number of bathrooms, based on either occupancy or square footage

I've submitted in 10 different states and consulted in 4 more.
So be a part of the solution. Submit five single occupancy restrooms in your next permit app.

Double the expense, at least. Then you have additional ADA and fire codes for private rooms to consider. Over the entire nation? Billions and billions of dollars difference.
The existing space is being remodeled in most places at much less cost then new construction.
Expense problem solved.

HUH, I just did a remodel, not nearly to the extent that would have been required to do what you would need.

1. Walls are far more expensive then stalls

2. Each private stall requires independent ventilation as well as fire sprinkler coverage.

These are not cheap by any stretch of the imagination.

Forum List

Back