"Transgender" Target Stores: Prepare To Be Sued.

Have to agree with the Target situation ... first they announced they were changing their children's clothing from boys and girls as separate areas to joint s/he areas. Now they're going with the "what the hell?" bathrooms. Great setup for some guy who's straight to just put on a dress as a "disguise", waltz into a women's bathroom and wreak havoc on girls and women. Next, Target might be first in line to agree to total nudity in stores ...
Slippery slope fallacy – an ignorant, ridiculous post, baseless demagoguery and fear-mongering.
Tell you what isn't baseless....the choice of women and girls to shop elsewhere.

There is only one direction sales at Target are going to take as a result of this policy....down down down....

The nearest Target store to me is some 18 miles away in Knoxville and that's a small store, so I seldom go there, but when I do go ... what's there? Every year it's the same old stuff and not really much of it, same old colors and basic styles, much of it overpriced in my opinion when compared to quality. I do a little on-line shopping just to keep the card "alive," but now that I have their new "chip-and-PIN" card I haven't even used that - haven't activated a PIN on the thing. At least at home I know I have a safe bathroom...anybody using that other than me is someone I know and trust!! LOL!

Yeah, if you're a woman or a girl and you have a choice, you're going to go to a department store where mentally deranged men can't use the women's bathroom. It's a no-brainer.

Yeah, if you're a woman or a girl and you have a choice, you're going to go to a department store where mentally deranged men can't use the women's bathroom. It's a no-brainer.

There's no Target in Trinidad. So you're not sacrificing much.

People will leave any Target in droves if 1. they are women and 2. They have another choice nearby.

Women don't like to use bathrooms with strange men in them. Target blew it on this blunder. There is only one direction sales will go from here. Down.

People will leave any Target in droves if 1. they are women and 2. They have another choice nearby.

Unless they don't. Or won't. You're obsessed with these kind of issues. Most folks aren't. With more women supporting transwomen being allowed to use ladies rooms than oppose it.

Women don't like to use bathrooms with strange men in them. Target blew it on this blunder.

You're again projecting, assuming that the future is bound to what you want to believe. As your insistence and certainty in Trump's defeat in NY demonstrated, reality doesn't give a shit what you believe.

Unless they don't. Or won't. You're obsessed with these kind of issues. Most folks aren't. With more women supporting transwomen being allowed to use ladies rooms than oppose it.

:lmao: Apparently it's not just the trannys who are dealing in separate realities. Now we are to believe according to spindoctor Skylar that "more women" are supporting men using their bathrooms than not!

Sure. What planet are you from again?

:lmao: Apparently it's not just the trannys who are dealing in separate realities. Now we are to believe according to spindoctor Skylar that "more women" are supporting men using their bathrooms than not!

Sure. What planet are you from again?

Or.....I choose not to ignore polling on the issue as you do:

Forty-four percent of women favor letting a man who is in transition from male to female into their public toilets, compared to 39 percent who say they must use the facilities matching their gender assigned at birth.

Exclusive: Women, young more open on transgender issue in U.S. - Reuters/Ipsos poll

Remember, Sil.....the world doesn't disappear just because you close your eyes.

Do you have any evidence to back that up?
it on you to prove it's wrong...
but here's a little taste , Molestation within Families

WTF? Sir, you make a claim , it's on you to prove that claim, not on someone else to prove it isn't true.

He did...gave you a link and everything.

My daughter has had two of her best friends molested by their mother's male intimate partner, father and stepfather....Two in a town of fewer than 2000 people.

My daughter, who has been in women's restrooms with transgendered people, was in far greater danger at sleepovers with "normal" families than she was in a restroom with a transgendered woman...pre or post.

Truly sorry your daughters went through that, but that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with this discussion. I had a cousin who was killed in a motorcycle accident, an old guy pulled out in front of him , sad story, but wouldn't have any place in a discussion about drunk driving, for example.

My daughter is fine. Her two best friends were molested by their "normal" parents.

Who is a child more likely to be "attacked" by, a trans person peeing in a restroom or a close male family member in their own home?

What the fuck does that matter moron? If ONE child is raped in a public restroom by a mentally ill transgener that isnt okay if you can prove a million children were raped by close family members in private.

Fucking idiot.

Target just caved to pressure from the Obama administration and liberal activists. They have announced that any “transgendered” person can use the bathroom in their stores, according to the gender they associate with.

rr

ri

Now in Target stores, men are allowed to use the restroom next to your daughter. Once called perverted, this is now a “civil right.” BREAKING: Target Stores Make MASSIVE Announcement... Parents ARE FURIOUS!

Invasion of privacy is a legal cause of action in most states for a civil suit. I suggest quite simply that women start suing their municipalities or businesses who are brazen enough to allow men in their private retreats for personal hygiene.. Emotional distress is also a cause of action. Willful negligence or intentional negligence are also causes of action. There are probably a half dozen more that result from the allowing of men in a women's bathroom.

And rest assured, under examination for facts, the men in question will be asked to lift their skirts so the jury can *see* if the case has merit...

Sue 'em... If it's good enough for the gays, it's good enough for the straights...

Time to start building third bathrooms in each and every store across the nation and in every public building, or get your asses sued off. Hmm, economic stress might actually cause a confrontation of the farce of self-diagnosed "transgenders". This is where the rubber meets the road folks. :popcorn:

Discuss.

But I wouldn't have to be wearing a skirt. Many women wear jeans and all I have to do is whine that female is the gender I identify as.

it on you to prove it's wrong...
but here's a little taste , Molestation within Families

WTF? Sir, you make a claim , it's on you to prove that claim, not on someone else to prove it isn't true.

My daughter has had two of her best friends molested by their mother's male intimate partner, father and stepfather....Two in a town of fewer than 2000 people.

My daughter, who has been in women's restrooms with transgendered people, was in far greater danger at sleepovers with "normal" families than she was in a restroom with a transgendered woman...pre or post.

Truly sorry your daughters went through that, but that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with this discussion. I had a cousin who was killed in a motorcycle accident, an old guy pulled out in front of him , sad story, but wouldn't have any place in a discussion about drunk driving, for example.

My daughter is fine. Her two best friends were molested by their "normal" parents.

Who is a child more likely to be "attacked" by, a trans person peeing in a restroom or a close male family member in their own home?

What the fuck does that matter moron? If ONE child is raped in a public restroom by a mentally ill transgener that isnt okay if you can prove a million children were raped by close family members in private.

Fucking idiot.

So when you're asked who this hypothetical child is.....you've got nothing. Transwomen have been using women's bathrooms for decades. Doesn't that tell you something?

Fucking idiot.

So when you're asked who this hypothetical child is.....you've got nothing. Transwomen have been using women's bathrooms for decades. Doesn't that tell you something?

You people need to learn how to debate , for real.

I have said the only time I object to these bathrooms is at schools , sorry it's recognize fact that children aren't protected by their full rights whilst at school, so even if you think its a right, that doesn't mean we have to give it to kids at school.

I was merely pointing out that SeaWytche's argument , which boils down to "don't worry about transgender rapists b/c more kids are raped by close relatives" is stupid.

Fucking idiot.

There is no recorded incident of the scenario you're describing *ever* happening. This despite decades of transwomen using ladies rooms.

Just because your argument can't assimilate an occurrence rate of zero doesn't mean that we don't 'know how to debate'. It means your argument is shit...as it collapses when exposed to reality.

Fucking idiot.

There is no recorded incident of the scenario you're describing *ever* happening. This despite decades of transwomen using ladies rooms.

Just because your argument can't assimilate an occurrence rate of zero doesn't mean that we don't 'know how to debate'. It means your argument is shit...as it collapses when exposed to reality.

5 Times ‘Transgender’ Men Abused Women And Children In Bathrooms

Fucking idiot.

Your claim was a child being raped by a transgender woman in a bathroom. Nothing you've posted matches that description. Only two of the folks you cited even claim to be transgender.

Try again. This time reading for comprehension.

Fucking idiot.

Your claim was a child being raped by a transgender woman in a bathroom. Nothing you've posted matches that description. Only two of the folks you cited even claim to be transgender.

No, that wasn't my claim. Nice try though.

But, for the record, are you seriously claiming that no transgender has EVER raped a child in a restroom? You know how unlikely that is to be true?

Oh, I believe you. But this 'fair and balanced' guy? he says you don't know what you're talking about:

Fair&Balanced said:
If ONE child is raped in a public restroom by a mentally ill transgener that isnt okay if you can prove a million children were raped by close family members in private.

That was 29 minutes ago. And you're already abandoning it and insist you never made the claim.

Laughing.....you were saying about 'not knowing how to debate'.

Show us a single example of what you're describing.

But, for the record, are you seriously claiming that no transgender has EVER raped a child in a restroom? You know how unlikely that is to be true?

If up to Skylar, he would have you believe that the only people you should trust your kids around are men with dicks and testicles who believe they are female. Because you know, sanity and kids always works best!..

..lol.. Their cult won't stop until the public is forced as a matter of law to "admit" that up is down and black is white. They are, in short, gaslighting society by force and fear. And ultimately at the end of the day, they themselves actually have no clue why, not even their rich and powerful cattle dogs at the top of their cult, nipping the heels of the rainbow herd..

If up to Skylar, he would have you believe that the only people you should trust your kids around are men with dicks and testicles who believe they are female. Because you know, sanity and kids always works best!..

Laughing....where did this piece of babble come from? My argument is far simpler: the occurrence rate of what FB described is zero.

You people are shitting your panties over a hypothetical that doesn't happen.

Laughing....where did this piece of babble come from? My argument is far simpler: the occurrence rate of what FB described is zero.

You people are shitting your panties over a hypothetical that doesn't happen.

I'm not one who is shitting my pants, so I certainly can't answer for them.

Once again, my ONLY objection is in public schools, because I have school age girls, an they aren't comfortable with boys being around when they have to do their business and shouldn't have to be made uncomfortable b/c someone else wants to be comfortable, that isn't right, an you surely get that.

As for private businesses, I don't care one bit what they do with their bathrooms, and I certainly don't believe the goverment has the authority to tell them what they may do.

Forum List

Back