Trans Terrorists Have Declared War On Christians

Are prominent right-wingers claiming trans people are the most dangerous threat to the US in history or no?
View attachment 771472

Instead of getting your panties in a bunch like bitch over what I say, check them instead....

You put words in his mouth. Based on your own 'evidence' in that post....he didn't say "trans people" are the most dangerous threat. He said "the trans movement."

Maybe you should look into what he said a bit more before jumping to conclusions. I'm not a follower of his and I don't know what he has said on the topic. But there is a view that "transgenderism" is just the current thing being pushed, but the next thing will be transhumanism. If you think transhumanism is not real, you might want to tell Elon Musk that, or the others who have openly talked about it. :dunno:

You put words in his mouth. Based on your own 'evidence' in that post....he didn't say "trans people" are the most dangerous threat. He said "the trans movement."

Maybe you should look into what he said a bit more before jumping to conclusions. I'm not a follower of his and I don't know what he has said on the topic. But there is a view that "transgenderism" is just the current thing being pushed, but the next thing will be transhumanism. If you think transhumanism is not real, you might want to tell Elon Musk that, or the others who have openly talked about it. :dunno:
And what is evil about the trans movement again?

The same thing you morons said was evil about the gay rights movement?

Or the women's rights movement?

Or when black folks launched the Civil Rights and Voting Rights movement? Something you goofy muthafuckas still whining about to this very day

You either didn't read my post or you purposely chose to evade the point.

I didn't even share my personal view on it, I was just correcting what you claimed Walsh said.

I'll repeat, for anyone who is paying attention, the whole thing is about more than just transgenderism. The next thing appears to be transhumanism. Which seems to be about trying to attain immortality and ultimately being "gods." Which btw, is the first and oldest lie in the history of the world... that man can be like "gods."

If you don't understand why any Christian would think opposing truth and reality is a bad thing, then..... I don't know what to tell you. :dunno:

As for some of the other nonsense you posted, I don't have the time or desire to correct your lies, based on obvious hate and bitterness.

You either didn't read my post or you purposely chose to evade the point.

I didn't even share my personal view on it, I was just correcting what you claimed Walsh said.

I'll repeat, for anyone who is paying attention, the whole thing is about more than just transgenderism. The next thing appears to be transhumanism. Which seems to be about trying to attain immortality and ultimately being "gods." Which btw, is the first and oldest lie in the history of the world... that man can be like "gods."

If you don't understand why any Christian would think opposing truth and reality is a bad thing, then..... I don't know what to tell you. :dunno:

As for some of the other nonsense you posted, I don't have the time or desire to correct your lies, based on obvious hate and bitterness.
And I will ask this again...

When someone calls a movement the most "evil" to face our country -- they are implying it is dangerous....

So again....how is it evil?

Stop dodging like a bitch

Let me know when they have taken more lives than white supremacy in just the last 10 years -- let alone the last 100 years....

R-160804-dylann-roof-jsw-1231p_06982dd02a959f85c0c3edf67feceef1.fit-760w.JPG

Last edited:
And I will ask this again...

When someone calls a movement the most "evil" to face our country -- they are implying it is dangerous....

So again....how is it evil?

Stop dodging like a bitch

I answered you twice. Wow. Do you read posts?

I could go into more detail...but if someone has to be explained why lying and brainwashing is bad, and why giving children hormone suppressors and encouraging them to permanently mutilate their bodies is bad.. then you are simply too far gone. If you can't see why those things are evil, then I will pray for you. Seriously.

I realize that you think your smart is mocking but it brought to mind something similar. A girl encouraged another child to commit suicide. She did it by smart and mocking. She was found guilty and is now in prison. Now I'm not saying that your ill advised posts would result in someone taking you seriously, but if it did, your posts, if saved, could have an impact on any case. If saved.
Please feel free. You should also save your posts and open both in 20 and we'll see which of us is embarrassed.

So don't talk about being trans, don't let trans people use the bathroom they prefer to use, prohibit doctors from providing health care wanted by trans, and allow teachers to disrespect the trans choices of how they are addressed. Yeah, no anti-trans stuff there.
None what so ever.
Let's see...
So don't talk about being Black, don't let Black people use the bathroom they prefer to use, prohibit doctors from providing health care wanted by Blacks, and allow teachers to disrespect the Blacks choices of how they are addressed. Yeah, no anti-Black stuff there.​
None what so ever?

I answered you twice. Wow. Do you read posts?

I could go into more detail...but if someone has to be explained why lying and brainwashing is bad, and why giving children hormone suppressors and encouraging them to permanently mutilate their bodies is bad.. then you are simply too far gone. If you can't see why those things are evil, then I will pray for you. Seriously.
So, in other words......the same rhetoric that was used against gays...cool...

If the rhetoric and attempts to demonize gay people failed so dramatically...Why do you think it is such a winning strategy against trans people?

Because you can no longer blatantly demonize people for simply being gay or black anymore?

Now trans is the final frontier for folks who want to be blatantly hateful towards a minority group?

White supremacists are a small minority group...why don't you keep that same energy at them??

Trump's own DHS warned you about them.....and yet, you are more afraid RuPaul? cool cool...

Or when black folks launched the Civil Rights and Voting Rights movement? Something you goofy muthafuckas still whining about to this very day

Blacks and woman have immutable traits, and because of that, should be protected against discrimination.

Gay and trans are not immutable traits.

Let's see...
So don't talk about being Black, don't let Black people use the bathroom they prefer to use, prohibit doctors from providing health care wanted by Blacks, and allow teachers to disrespect the Blacks choices of how they are addressed. Yeah, no anti-Black stuff there.​
None what so ever?

Being black is immutable. Being trans is not.

If the rhetoric and attempts to demonize gay people failed so dramatically...Why do you think it is such a winning strategy against trans people?

Because you can no longer blatantly demonize people for simply being gay or black anymore?

Now trans is the final frontier for folks who want to be blatantly hateful towards a minority group?

White supremacists are a small minority group...why don't you keep that same energy at them??

Trump's own DHS warned you about them.....and yet, you are more afraid RuPaul? cool cool...

You win the award today for most strawmen and lies packed into one post. What an accomplishment!

Believing that a particular action is a sin is does not mean hating the person. I don't believe in hating people, hating people goes against the very words of Jesus. But do you know what I do hate? Lies. Especially lies that cause the worst type of damage and harm. And it's especially evil when children are being targeted with lies and intentional propaganda.

Hateful racism is evil and ugly too, so you're barking up the wrong tree with your strawmen post chock full of false and misleading statements.

Lastly, no one is "afraid" of RuPaul. The fact that many RuPauls are targeting children, sexualizing them and trying to recruit children into what is a lie straight from the pit of hell IS evil though, and a growing problem. At least for sane, decent people. So nice try at your strawmen post, but you only make yourself look either dishonest or dense... depending on whether you sincerely don't get it, or you're intentional about continually missing the point.

You win the award today for most strawmen and lies packed into one post. What an accomplishment!

Believing that a particular action is a sin is does not mean hating the person. I don't believe in hating people, hating people goes against the very words of Jesus. But do you know what I do hate? Lies. Especially lies that cause the worst type of damage and harm. And it's especially evil when children are being targeted with lies and intentional propaganda.

Hateful racism is evil and ugly too, so you're barking up the wrong tree with your strawmen post chock full of false and misleading statements.

Lastly, no one is "afraid" of RuPaul. The fact that many RuPauls are targeting children, sexualizing them and trying to recruit children into what is a lie straight from the pit of hell IS evil though, and a growing problem. At least for sane, decent people. So nice try at your strawmen post, but you only make yourself look either dishonest or dense... depending on whether you sincerely don't get it, or you're intentional about continually missing the point.

Note: the poster noted that this will lead to more widespread discrimination against blacks and women. While at the same time encouraging discrimination against women when Men take their athletic championships and invade their privacy in restrooms and locker rooms.

The hypocrisy is delicious in this one.

I LOVE how you bitched out on your fake persona after I called you out.

LOL! Made my day!

LOL! Made my day!

He used blacks, with an immutable trait, then goes down the non immutable traits trail with gays and trans?

Well, then continue down that trail, and you add rapists, pediphiles, and so on and so on. The slope ain’t slippery, in fact, it’s not a slope at all……..

It’s a friggen cliff!

LOL! Made my day!
You didn't call me out...

I just like how when I carry your rhetoric out to its logical end point - you whine like bitches -- because you folks are too pussy to own it

If trannies are the deadliest threat to America, why do you think memes and whining online is supposed to stop it??

Meanwhile you 2A Alpha males are more than OK with banning trans people from owning weapons...Just like I said they would be...

Forum List

Back