Zone1 Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?

Oh dear, people will call you names.

How awful.

The people opposing it are hurting their cause by allowing the other side to dictate the terms

But hey, at least people will not call you names, we cannot have that.

Not just names, and you know it. Apologize OR ELSE is the mantra, ruining a person's life for gender apostacy is the method.

At least they take a side. You are like the listless in Dante's Inferno, lapping around some banner because you never take a side.

Correction, you usually take the left's side, and pretend you don't take their side.

It's an honest question, because it follows the exact same logic, which is very simple:

"If I feel it, it is, and should be respected by all, or else you're a bigot"

That's basically the mantra, I don't think any leftist/woke LGBTQ activist could deny it.

So, if you can "feel" a different sex/gender, can you "feel" a different race? Can a white girl "feel" like she's an oppressed minority black woman? Can a 65 yr old man "feel" like he's 25 and demand to be called as such?

And if you say no, aren't you a bigot for denying their supposed right to feel how they believe they are?
Why not?
Ever read Black Like Me?
Ever heard of White Rappers?
"Passing" has been a thing among Black people since the first time a White man raped a slave
Trump's makeup and hair?
2nd childhood?

You really need to be more aware of the world around you.

Not just names, and you know it. Apologize OR ELSE is the mantra, ruining a person's life for gender apostacy is the method.

Sort of like the right is doing with Target and Bud Light and so many more companies?

It's an honest question, because it follows the exact same logic, which is very simple:

That's basically the mantra, I don't think any leftist/woke LGBTQ activist could deny it.

So, if you can "feel" a different sex/gender, can you "feel" a different race? Can a white girl "feel" like she's an oppressed minority black woman? Can a 65 yr old man "feel" like he's 25 and demand to be called as such?

And if you say no, aren't you a bigot for denying their supposed right to feel how they believe they are?
1. It's not an honest question because in the end you imply anyone who disagrees is a bigot. How can you know this? Rational disagreements aren't bigoted disagreements by their very nature.

2. The answer to your question is no. Your biological sense of self, yours, mine a trans person's, everyone's, is determined by your physiology. That physiology produces stimuli in the shape of thoughts and feelings including a sense of self. You recognize yourself as separate from me and other people and separate from your environment. In this way your feelings are both objective and subjective. You have feelings. That's an objective fact. What you feel however is subjective to your own personal physiology. I can't feel what you feel, I can only feel what I feel. The question then is is there any evidence that physiology can account for these different feelings.

3. Can physiology account for objectively feeling as if you're in the wrong kind of body? I think so. There seems to be a lot of evidence indicating that you can. We have MRIs that show the brain physiology shifted towards the gender trans people identify as and we know that hormones and disorders of sex development can lead to mixed physiology of sexual organs in the intersexed so I see no reason to think the same can't occur in the development of the brain.

3. Can physiology account for someone being trans race. No. Race isn't an inherent property. It's a social construct. There is no corresponding physiology to allow you to feel like a certain race.

4. Can you be trans age? Again no. Age is simply an objective measurement for how many times your physical body has orbited the sun. You can be 40 and feel old or 90 and feel young and spry but these aren't measurements of how many times your body has revolved around the Sun.

In order to get them to stop selling things they do not agree with.

They are not being stopped from selling anything. Are you a fan of commanded consumerism.

Oh wait, you think anyone who thinks homosexual acts are immoral are giant hateful bigots. I forgot.

And only the left can be hateful bigots, because they have the proper hate. my mistake.

That is the whole point of the boycott, to get them to stop doing so.

Yep, pretty much when these same people turn a blind eye to adultery

Or continue on with their current diminished client base. No one is trying to actively shut down their stores, something the left tries to do.

That's the beauty of a free society, you and the government don't get to make those choices.

Gender is your sex. The Democratic party distorts language to propagandize the issues they create.

It is only by destroying the meaning of words that the Democratic Party can convince their illiterate base to follow them unconditionally, ignorantly.

Gender is your sex. The Democratic party distorts language to propagandize the issues they create.

It is only by destroying the meaning of words that the Democratic Party can convince their illiterate base to follow them unconditionally, ignorantly.
That works for the proles, but the Outer/Inner party members are buying the underlying basis of all of this, the belief in a collective "reality"

because you dictate as such?

no explanation, just dictate what is to be believed.

No, because I have an education beyond the 3rd grade.

You though do not seem to.

Science books do not talk about gender, they talk about sex which is determined by your chromosomes.

I'm a white male in my 50's, I identify as 18, gender fluid with a hint of black lesbian traits. Anyone who disagrees is a bigot, trans-ageist, trans- black anti thing, and racist to whatever something thingy I am. FASCISTS.

No, because I have an education beyond the 3rd grade.

You though do not seem to.

Science books do not talk about gender, they talk about sex which is determined by your chromosomes.
Gender is just a word on how a person 'feels'....but it ain't science, it's psychology.
Which doesn't change the person's sex. Closer to a mental illness.

Forum List

Back