Trans father says it's childism to assign your children their proper gender at birth

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
PolishPatriot™️ on Twitter
upload_2019-3-9_21-23-30.png

WTF? Trans-father says it's "childism" to assign your children their proper gender at birth

Childisim I have gawd dam heard it all, i'm sorry but you mo fo's are some severely mental nut cases this bs is not going to stick your average person is going to go this far idiot.

Yeah, I frigged my kids all up.

To this day the boys are still male and the girls are still female.

Meanwhile, I've decided to identify as a lottery winner and someone best gimme a fortune!

That extra deluxe mobile home ain't gonna buy itself!

View attachment 249539
WTF? Trans-father says it's "childism" to assign your children their proper gender at birth

Childisim I have gawd dam heard it all, i'm sorry but you mo fo's are some severely mental nut cases this bs is not going to stick your average person is going to go this far idiot.
Children are very malleable. The parents need to reinforce their proper gender.

This mental illness trend/fad will be over with soon. I’m guessing after the first week in November 2020. Many a sore & disappointed head in the Democrat party will be bowed & buried in the curled hands in the final facing of the grim facts of reality at that point.

But not one minute before.

This mental illness trend/fad will be over with soon. I’m guessing after the first week in November 2020. Many a sore & disappointed head in the Democrat party will be bowed & buried in the curled hands in the final facing of the grim facts of reality at that point.

But not one minute before.
^ :cuckoo:

• Banned
View attachment 249539

View attachment 249581

Can you sign this before I kiss you and then after that can you sign this " I DID NOT RAPE YOU" if we have sex paper lmfao omfg the desire was lost last week bahah.

Wait until they then claim " he " made her sign it . or . he signed it for her. She was drunk didn't remember .

Forum List

Back