Parents outraged after SoCal school district approves new sex ed curriculum for middle school inclu

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Parents in Orange County, California are outraged over new updates to a sexual education curriculum for middle school students that include ‘gender identity’ and recognizing same-sex relationships — these students are between the ages of 12 and 13 years old.
Parents Outraged After SoCal School District Approves New Sex Ed Curriculum For Middle School Including Instruction on 'Gender Identity'

The blowback will be amazing, the weak won't make it and thank God can't reproduce.

Wait until the Muslims order the crack down on this trans/gay bs oh your gay rights will go right out the window.

It is already beginning .

too late to put the gay marriage genie back into his fabulous bottle but can we at least leave the kids alone? You guys promised you wouldnt do this

The blowback will be amazing,

You smoking crack or something? There will be no blowback. Its californica. Values and moral standards are secondary and there are not enough SANE residents to change that.

California is lost. It is a shithole overrun by wacked out leftists and third worlders from an even bigger shithole

The article The Gateway Pundit links to says the outrage is over a lack of information on abstinence. So... the ones who are outraged are the ones less likely to reproduce. :eusa_think:

The article The Gateway Pundit links to says the outrage is over a lack of information on abstinence. So... the ones who are outraged are the ones less likely to reproduce. :eusa_think:
The fags? The trans? The queers?

Makes sense....

The Gateway Pundit's entire premise was made up. The "outrage" had nothing to do with sexual identity or gender.
Takes nothing away from my point.

Fags can't reproduce....period.
Their lifestyle would lead to the extinction of the human race

Makes sense....

The Gateway Pundit's entire premise was made up. The "outrage" had nothing to do with sexual identity or gender.

Gay people can reproduce. People who don't have sex can't.

Makes sense....

Through heterosexual activities. But let's hope they don't. We don't need more mental illness shoved on a country full of retards like you.
Let their lifestyle come to fruition.

Makes sense....

Through heterosexual activities. But let's hope they don't. We don't need more mental illness shoved on a country full of retards like you.

An entire thread of people suckered in by a purposely misleading GWP article, and I'm the retard. :lol:

Makes sense....

An entire thread of people suckered in by a purposely misleading GWP article, and I'm the retard. :lol:
A couple of people commented on the article...

Truly a mass hysteria!

Truly a mass hysteria!

This is USMB. You know damn well nobody was ready to question the article. And people will continue to comment without question as this thread goes on.

Truly a mass hysteria!

This is USMB. You know damn well nobody was ready to question the article. And people will continue to comment without question as this thread goes on.
Probably.

Parents in Orange County, California are outraged over new updates to a sexual education curriculum for middle school students that include ‘gender identity’ and recognizing same-sex relationships — these students are between the ages of 12 and 13 years old.
The gender identity acknowledgement reminds me of what is said near the end of one of my most favorite films named The Kid: "You help lie about who they really are so that they can pretend to be someone else."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What the fuck makes any monkey on this earth lose their knowledge of how to make a baby,
Progressive dogma
That wasnt an answer, Alex.

Yewww keennn dewwwittt ...

in virtue of what....would cause humans to magically forget how babies are made...if we were faced with extinction, while gay?

This is the dumbest line of reasoning maybe ever....i really need to know how the fuck we might forget

Forum List

Back