Trannies Are The New SQUIRREL!

So here are my thoughts on health care. I guarantee this is going to blow the minds of the tards who think I am a leftie.

Health care costs have been skyrocketing for at least half a century. The Democrat answer to this problem was, is, and always will be what was originally called "socialize medicine" and is now known as Universal Health Care. The stigma of "socialized" has been removed by the ad men. :lol:

Ted Kennedy was not the first advocate, but he was the biggest. Both figuratively and literally, the fat bastard.

What I am saying is that for basically forever, the Democrats have been telegraphing exactly what their goal is. They did not make it a secret. They shouted it from the mountain. But for most of that time, they were screaming into the void.

But over all that time, the Democrats have succeeded in incrementally achieving the goal. George W. Bush even chipped in by creating a whole new government health care program to pander votes, and it has added more to the debt than Obamacare. Most right wingers are completely ignorant of this fact. Hell, Bush didn't even bother to try to offset the cost! At least Obama made an attempt to do so with the ACA.

Speaking of the ACA, which was a Great Leap Forward for socialized medicine, the Republicans immediately promised to repeal and replace Obamacare if they were given the power. This was the greatest political hoax of the modern era.

While they were out of power, the GOP passed, what, over 60 repeals knowing Obama would veto every one of those bills. But boy it was great theater for the rubes, wasn't it? They just kept voting for those hucksters until finally that glorious day arrived when the Republicans were given the House, the Senate, and the White House.

Then, suddenly, the GOP repeal and replacement program went dark. If that was not solid proof it had all been a hoax, then nothing is.

And yet the rubes didn't catch on! Unbelievable! They STILL have not caught on!

A "skinny repeal" was passed in the House on Trump's watch, and he did that repeat-a-lie-three-times thing he does. On the White House lawn, Trump held a party and prematurely ejaculated, stating, "“Make no mistake, (one!) “this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake (two!) about it. Make no mistake.”(three!)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-health-care-bill-that-donald-trump-promised/

But it wasn't even close to a full repeal, and it certainly was not a replacement.

Hoax.

And who did the rubes get mad at?

John McCain.

You can't make this shit up.

As a result of all this hucksterism by Trump and the Republicans, Obamacare is now immortal. A third rail like Social Security and Medicare. Thanks, Drumpf!

The Democrats have moved the ball MUCH closer to the goal. UHC is now inevitable.

That's because the Republicans have never had a plan to get health care costs under control. They are too intellectually bankrupt, and so they have silently assented to UHC. They sold us all down the river to UHC decades ago.

Decades ago.

So what is G5000's plan for better health care?

Go ahead and call me a commie Democrat Biden-loving groomer homo, but I believe we have to get the government the fuck out of health care entirely.

With the exception of Medicare.

Ladies and gentlemen, the government is the biggest player in the healthcare market, and they get to write the rules for their private sector competitors! Does it get more fucking commie than that!?!?

You know how you can pick up your phone and dial ANY car insurance company in America and personally negotiate for the car insurance which best suits your needs?

You know how you can pick up your phone and dial ANY life insurance company in America and personally negotiate for the life insurance which best suits your needs?

You know how you can pick up your phone and dial ANY home insurance company in America and personally negotiate for the home insurance which best suits your needs?

I'm not one for conspiracy theories as you all well know. But the fact you CANNOT pick up your phone and call ANY health insurance company in America and personally negotiate for the health insurance which best suits your needs IS a vast bipartisan conspiracy.

You are deliberately being held hostage to your employer insurance. How's that been working for you?

You know how I feel about exemptions, deductions, and credits. Well, the tax deduction corporations get for employer-sponsored health insurance is bending the cost of healthcare UP.

Obama worked very hard to keep that alive. It was a big boon he gave to labor unions.

So that's my solution to healthcare. Get government the fuck out, and let Americans be able to call any health insurance company in America and negotiate for the best insurance which fits their needs.

The best part is that if you bundle all your insurance together with one insurance company, you get big discounts.

No, actually the best part is that you would be able to take your health insurance with you wherever you go. You would no longer be hostage to your employer. You know when you get a new job and you have to wait several months before they let you into their health plan and you pray to god you don't need medical care in the meantime?

That bullshit is gone.

FREEDOM, BABY!
How long do you think it would take for the giants of the heath insurance market to collude with each other & rig the premiums so that everyone pays practically the same cost for the same coverage? You really think it's a good idea to go back to the days when insurers would deny coverage for a cancer patient because they had a pre-existent condition 25 years ago? Insurers are there to make a profit. Period. And if that means denying coverage for ANY reason so they don't have to pay up, they'll do it. I don't care what coverage the insured is paying for.

Sure, I can save money on my auto or life insurance. Yep. By dropping ceratain endorsements. That's not negotiating premiums. That's being dumb & opening yourself up to possible bankruptcy when something catastrophic happens.

How long do you think it would take for the giants of the heath insurance market to collude with each other & rig the premiums so that everyone pays practically the same cost for the same coverage? You really think it's a good idea to go back to the days when insurers would deny coverage for a cancer patient because they had a pre-existent condition 25 years ago? Insurers are there to make a profit. Period. And if that means denying coverage for ANY reason so they don't have to pay up, they'll do it. I don't care what coverage the insured is paying for.
Uh huh. That's how health insurance works. It's a hedge against health catastrophes for people who are currently healthy. What's your point?

Why has healthcare cost been skyrocketing? Pretty graphs and pictures don't answer the question. Why? Why would anyone believe that government administration over anything would reduce overall cost of ownership?

We were ALL told (including the democrats) that the ACA would bring healthcare cost down.

Yeah, that's not working out like they planned.

On the otherhand, before the ACA, healthcare costs were still rising.

The bottom line, it's the USD value being in the toilet. It touches every fabric of our lives. And until we get some actual fiscal conservatives in DC and our state capitals, the cost of everything is going to keep increasing.

What is your proposed solution?

LOOK! A TRANNIE!
You've targeted a target and provided no detail .. and then suggest that Democrats have everything under control (which is laughable). Why are you so distracted with an extreme ideology that has nothing to do with healthcare outside of mental illness?

Isn't it interesting the New Right whines about Biden somehow driving up the cost of oil, but never mentions the half-century of rising costs of health care?

Maybe it is because they don't want the rubes to notice they have no answers.

WHAT IS A WOMAN?

You want to fix the costs of healthcare, take all federal money out of it.

This is why UHC is inevitable.

You're blaming Congressional inaction on transgenderism?

We could us a whole lot more transgenderism.

Maybe we could even being Congress to a total standstill.

Why has healthcare cost been skyrocketing? Pretty graphs and pictures don't answer the question. Why? Why would anyone believe that government administration over anything would reduce overall cost of ownership?
Because we allow hospitals and medical companies to Place insane markups on their services.

There are some cases where hospitals will put as much as five thousand percent markups on Their service.

They will take a one dollar pill and charge someone five thousand dollars for it on their medical bill.

The medical industry Have have a long standing Exemption to price gouging laws.

Forum List

Back