Tran Man Pays For Meds to Simulate the Discomfort of a Monthly Menstrual Cycle

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
I know it's confusing, but a "Trans Man" is a female how is trying to transform into a man. A "Trans Woman" would be a male trying to transform to a woman. Your title should say "Trans Woman"

Society has ZERO need for this person. He is retard-level stupid and completely delusional.

Time to get busy rebuilding those big mental institutions.

I know it's confusing, but a "Trans Man" is a female how is trying to transform into a man. A "Trans Woman" would be a male trying to transform to a woman. Your title should say "Trans Woman"

Nobody cares. If someone wants to simulate menstrual cramps, they need inpatient psychiatric care until cured of that desire.

tranyfag.jpg

Society has ZERO need for this person. He is retard-level stupid and completely delusional.

Couldn't he just eat a pound of beans for like $2

Trans man is more correct. A so-called "trans woman" is a man. A trans woman is not a type of woman.

Or, a male if you're from the generation in which "man" was a title that had some meaning and which males prided themselves on being.

A so-called "trans woman" is a man. A trans woman is not a type of woman.
Exactly..... So it would be a Trans Woman paying for meds to simulate a monthly menstrual cycle since a trans woman is actually a man. A trans man, who is actually a woman could actually have a menstrual cycle if the woman parts have not yet been removed.

Oh wow. I just saw where Mayorkas, America's worst bureaucrat ever, put out a memo warning his people to be careful not to misgender illegal aliens breaking into our country. If he finds out about this new menstrual pain inducing drug, he'll no doubt order a few tons of it to keep the IAs happy, total asshole that he is. I just wonder how much more it's going to take to make people to see how fucked up this administration is. At this rate, people will soon be getting arrested for saying "boys will be boys'. MAGA

Last edited:
Exactly..... So it would be a Trans Woman paying for meds to simulate a monthly menstrual cycle since a trans woman is actually a man. A trans man, who is actually a woman could actually have a menstrual cycle if the woman parts have not yet been removed.
Yes, in the invented language conventions of the woke, all of that is true. BTW, is it "Trans Woman," or Transwoman?"

Non-woke have no obligation to speak woke, and need no correction when they use words in their non-woke meaning.

If it's a prescription drug you have to question the sanity of the doctor. There are lots of delusional people in the world and as long as their delusion doesn't hurt anyone else or violate the law it's a free country.

Non-woke have no obligation to speak woke, and need no correction when they use words in their non-woke meaning.
If the goal was to not "Speak woke" then it probably would of been better to call the dude a man and avoid using "Trans" altogether.

Forum List

Back